Requests: Religious Organisations [RPC]

Submit your requests on various areas of the game.

Moderator: RP Committee

Re: Religious Organization Control Requests

Postby Rogue » Tue Dec 11, 2018 1:18 pm

Any update on this situation?

Yes. We have discussed this with the GRC and from this day onward they will handle Religious Organization Control requests
Playing in:

Istapali
Rogue

Postby Polites » Mon Feb 10, 2020 10:39 am

I would like to apply for control over the Terran Patriarchal Church.

My goal is to work a bit more on its theology and give it a more active role in Deltarian and Terran affairs.

EDIT: I don't currently have an active party in the game, I am planning to make one or two posts with the TPC before I create one.
Polites

Postby Auditorii » Mon Feb 10, 2020 1:58 pm

Polites wrote:I would like to apply for control over the Terran Patriarchal Church.

My goal is to work a bit more on its theology and give it a more active role in Deltarian and Terran affairs.

EDIT: I don't currently have an active party in the game, I am planning to make one or two posts with the TPC before I create one.

Given your history with the organization and you're work with it, I think it's fair. Generay I'd like to see you active again but I'm sure its welcomed either way.
Image Dorvik | Image Zardugal | Image Ostland (FBC)
-- Particracy Game Rules
-- Moderation Requests
-- Game Information
-- Particracy Discord
Auditorii

Postby John Cracker » Sat Mar 28, 2020 4:42 pm

OOC: Is their a Church based on Protestantism? Or one that is based of a strait from the Bible style of preaching?
Interested in not responding to ridiculous accusations, namely from Jakania, and Lourania, and now Valruzia
John Cracker

Postby Auditorii » Mon Mar 30, 2020 8:11 pm

John Cracker wrote:OOC: Is their a Church based on Protestantism? Or one that is based of a strait from the Bible style of preaching?

There are several organizations based on Protestantism. Please see here for more information: https://particracy.fandom.com/wiki/Illu ... f_Religion

That's generally a good place to start.
-- Particracy Game Rules
-- Moderation Requests
-- Game Information
-- Particracy Discord
Auditorii

Postby John Cracker » Mon Mar 30, 2020 8:34 pm

There are several organizations based on Protestantism. Please see here for more information: https://particracy.fandom.com/wiki/Illu ... f_Religion

That's generally a good place to start.

Thanks, but I have already looked their and none are to my liking, so I would like to start a reformation, it will be called the Reformed Hosian Church, and this is what I have so far.

Pneumatology: Binitarian
Scripture and Tradition: Follows only the Bible
Means of Salvation: Through Faith alone
Sacrifices: Baptism, and Revelation
View of Holy Revelation: Memorial Revelation (as long as this means it is representative, not literal)
Practices: Veneration of God, does not believe in saints

I am thinking it will start in Likatonia with when Aurorian pastor breaks from the Aurorian Church, reason being he does research in the Bible and come to the conclusion that their are no saints and salvation can only be achieved through faith, starting the reformation, do I need to get this approved and if so what else do I need to add before I can do it?
Interested in not responding to ridiculous accusations, namely from Jakania, and Lourania, and now Valruzia
John Cracker

Postby Auditorii » Tue Mar 31, 2020 1:18 am

Truth be told, we went through a period where people just made their own churches and we worked hard to bring them together. I'm sure you can find a church that you're in cooperation with but have local differences. There is no reason to start yet another "world wide church" when it comes to simple issues of belief when you could easily RP as a sect of a pre-existing one.
-- Particracy Game Rules
-- Moderation Requests
-- Game Information
-- Particracy Discord
Auditorii

Postby John Cracker » Thu Apr 02, 2020 5:32 pm

I have looked through the sects leaving out simple differences like view of Holy Revelation, Pneumatology, Organization, and important for me, but I will leave it out anyway, scripture and tradition and Means of Salvation, after removing these and only leaving in things that are almost undebatabley important like sacrifices and practices, I couldn't find a denomination that didn't have something that was a major difference. I will walk you through it,

Sacrifices:

Aurorian Patriarchal Church: Baptism, Revelation, Illumination, Vocation, Matrimony, Remission, Burial (Still in, nothing wrong)
Terran Patriarchal Church: Baptism, Revelation, Illumination, Vocation, Matrimony, Remission, Burial (Still in, nothing wrong)
Apostolic Church of the East: Does not restrict the number of Hierophanies or Sacrifices, but accepts the seven in the West (Still in, nothing wrong)
Confessional Luthoranism: Baptism, Revelation, Remission (Still in, nothing wrong)
Ameliorate Luthoranism: Baptism and the Supper of Goodness (Elimnated, doesn't practice Holy Revelation aka, communion)
Bishopalism: Varies; Septenterrines accept all seven, while Luthorians mostly the Luthoran view (Still in nothing wrong)

So right now every one is in except Ameliorate Luthoranism, now for practices.

Aurorian Patriarchal Church: Veneration of saints (Eliminated, reformed Church does not belive in saints)
Terran Patriarchal Church: Veneration of saints and Blazhi (Eliminated for the same reason)
Apostolic Church of the East: Veneration of saints (Eliminated the reason is a given)
Confessional Luthoranism: Veneration of saints; infrequent celebration of Holy Revelation (Eliminated same reason, plus the reformed church practices revelation often)
Ameliorate Luthoranism: Very infrequent Supper of Goodness (Already Eliminated)
Bishopalism: Veneration of saints (Eliminated, reason is a given)

All the sects/denominations are eliminated after just Practices and Sacrificies are taken into account, this is not including the other 2 big things for me and the 2 smaller things that are not as important. I am not trying to be rude I am just giving you a detailed explanation.
John Cracker

Postby Auditorii » Sun Apr 05, 2020 4:50 pm

Okay, do as you please but in the future do not expect your church to remain.
-- Particracy Game Rules
-- Moderation Requests
-- Game Information
-- Particracy Discord
Auditorii

Postby John Cracker » Sun Apr 05, 2020 8:01 pm

Okay, thanks, I will try to well establish it so it will not go away any time soon.
John Cracker

PreviousNext

Return to Requests