Requests: Religious Organisations [RPC]

Submit your requests on various areas of the game.

Moderator: RP Committee

Re: Religious Organization Control Requests

Postby Auditorii » Sat Apr 02, 2022 5:02 am

Ab3012 wrote:Sorry for delay. I want to RP the election of a new arch patriarch maybe an Istalian cardinal that is Someone conservativethat want to reassert core beliefs against progressive movements. I was thinking to RP some issue with Selucia that now has a very low percentage of hosians and maybe a transfert of the arch patriarch seat. Istalia now has Aurorian Church as state religion and if the RP number of nations population is stil valid I think istalia is the most populous nation with Aurorian hosians. A transfert in istalia but maybe not so definitive and not all the church administration. It is a transfert to be in majatra and start a strong reevangelization of the continent with many voyages of the arch patriarch in majatra.

I'll consider this and let you know.
Image Dorvik | Image Zardugal | Image Ostland (FBC)
-- Particracy Game Rules
-- Moderation Requests
-- Game Information
-- Particracy Discord
Auditorii

Postby Ab3012 » Sat Apr 02, 2022 6:49 pm

Ok
Ab3012

Postby Ab3012 » Fri Apr 08, 2022 6:00 pm

Some news?
Ab3012

Postby Auditorii » Sun Apr 10, 2022 4:13 pm

I'll permit the control for 30 days and then you'll be required to re-apply. Your control will end on Tuesday, May 10th 2022 you can re-apply.
-- Particracy Game Rules
-- Moderation Requests
-- Game Information
-- Particracy Discord
Auditorii

Postby Ab3012 » Mon Apr 11, 2022 2:20 pm

Thabk you. I will write first article in few days in the aurorian church thread.
Ab3012

Postby Robert F. Kennedy » Sat Nov 05, 2022 3:57 pm

Since no one control the Holy Luthori Church, I would ask to have the control over it.
Image Luthori, Image Hulstria
Constitutional Democratic Union, Hosian-Dermcratic Union
Controller of the Luthorian Monarchy (House of Orange-Villayn Armstead)
Robert F. Kennedy

Postby Auditorii » Sat Nov 05, 2022 9:26 pm

Robert F. Kennedy wrote:Since no one control the Holy Luthori Church, I would ask to have the control over it.

Can you provide me with (a) some details on the Holy Luthori Church, I assume it's a copy-paste of the Anglican Church, but otherwise a history lesson on it; (b) plans regarding the Holy Luthori Church. Thank you.
-- Particracy Game Rules
-- Moderation Requests
-- Game Information
-- Particracy Discord
Auditorii

Postby Robert F. Kennedy » Sat Nov 12, 2022 12:21 pm

Auditorii wrote:
Robert F. Kennedy wrote:Since no one control the Holy Luthori Church, I would ask to have the control over it.

Can you provide me with (a) some details on the Holy Luthori Church, I assume it's a copy-paste of the Anglican Church, but otherwise a history lesson on it; (b) plans regarding the Holy Luthori Church. Thank you.

As you said, the Holy Luthori Church is a copy paste of the Anglican Church, it was founded by the Holy Luthori Church Act of 2131 (http://classic.particracy.net/viewbill.php?billid=26068 ), the Church played a big role in politics, but more precisely in the Monarchy. The problem being that no player really took the time to take an interest in the Church, except the players who played ultra-religious parties, I would like to reform the internal system of the Church, to put it back in the political game of Luthori, because it has always been influential, except for the last 300 years, I think it will take me more than a month to finish, because I think I have to start from scratch, rethink the whole organization to make it simpler and encourage other players to use it.

Sorry for the long answer, too much IRL stuff to deal with.
Robert F. Kennedy

Postby Auditorii » Sun Nov 13, 2022 10:14 pm

Robert F. Kennedy wrote:
Auditorii wrote:

As you said, the Holy Luthori Church is a copy paste of the Anglican Church, it was founded by the Holy Luthori Church Act of 2131 (http://classic.particracy.net/viewbill.php?billid=26068 ), the Church played a big role in politics, but more precisely in the Monarchy. The problem being that no player really took the time to take an interest in the Church, except the players who played ultra-religious parties, I would like to reform the internal system of the Church, to put it back in the political game of Luthori, because it has always been influential, except for the last 300 years, I think it will take me more than a month to finish, because I think I have to start from scratch, rethink the whole organization to make it simpler and encourage other players to use it.

This request is denied as the Holy Luthori Church, a single, specific nation church and you do not have an active party there it would be unwise to grant authority of such.
-- Particracy Game Rules
-- Moderation Requests
-- Game Information
-- Particracy Discord
Auditorii

Postby Robert F. Kennedy » Sun Jan 15, 2023 2:38 pm

Auditorii wrote:
Robert F. Kennedy wrote:

This request is denied as the Holy Luthori Church, a single, specific nation church and you do not have an active party there it would be unwise to grant authority of such.

Here, I am reasking for the control, since, now, I have an active party in Luthori
Robert F. Kennedy

PreviousNext

Return to Requests