Requests: Religious Organisations [RPC]

Submit your requests on various areas of the game.

Moderator: RP Committee

Re: Religious Organization Control Requests

Postby jamescfm » Sat May 30, 2020 12:40 pm

Assuming that this scheme is still operating (the Register is very out-of-date), I'd like to request control of the Aurorian Patriarchal Church. I don't have too much in the way of specific plans but I'd just generally like to increase the profile of the Church and further develop some its structure and history.
jamescfm

Postby colonelvesica » Sun May 31, 2020 1:25 am

jamescfm wrote:Assuming that this scheme is still operating (the Register is very out-of-date), I'd like to request control of the Aurorian Patriarchal Church. I don't have too much in the way of specific plans but I'd just generally like to increase the profile of the Church and further develop some its structure and history.

Consider this approved while I work out some details.
The Last of his Name
colonelvesica

Postby colonelvesica » Sun May 31, 2020 1:26 am

jamescfm wrote:Assuming that this scheme is still operating (the Register is very out-of-date), I'd like to request control of the Aurorian Patriarchal Church. I don't have too much in the way of specific plans but I'd just generally like to increase the profile of the Church and further develop some its structure and history.

Consider this approved while I work out some details.
The Last of his Name
colonelvesica

Postby Auditorii » Sat Nov 28, 2020 11:52 pm

I'd like to use (with some leadership RP likely) the Patriarchate of Canrille and the Patriarch of Canrille of the APC.
Image Dorvik | Image Zardugal | Image Ostland (FBC)
-- Particracy Game Rules
-- Moderation Requests
-- Game Information
-- Particracy Discord
Auditorii

Postby jamescfm » Sat Feb 20, 2021 4:48 pm

I am relinquishing control of the Aurorian Patriarchal Church.
jamescfm

Postby egalion » Sat Nov 06, 2021 3:46 am

I'd like to ask for control of the Aurorian Patriarchal Church (I worked on it on the past, especailly during the Second Aurorian Council). I don't plan to make any changes, just update the list of Arch-Patriarch and maybe occasional flavor posts and events.
Cognoscetis Veritatem Et Veritas Liberabit Vos
egalion

Postby Auditorii » Sat Nov 06, 2021 1:32 pm

egalion wrote:I'd like to ask for control of the Aurorian Patriarchal Church (I worked on it on the past, especailly during the Second Aurorian Council). I don't plan to make any changes, just update the list of Arch-Patriarch and maybe occasional flavor posts and events.

I'll approve this for 30 days; starting today (11/6/21 to 12/6/21).
-- Particracy Game Rules
-- Moderation Requests
-- Game Information
-- Particracy Discord
Auditorii

Postby Ab3012 » Fri Mar 25, 2022 9:05 pm

Can I ask control of Aurorian Church? I must wrote here now if I have a role play in mind or I must message moderator?
Ab3012

Postby Auditorii » Mon Mar 28, 2022 3:51 am

Ab3012 wrote:Can I ask control of Aurorian Church? I must wrote here now if I have a role play in mind or I must message moderator?

You must provide a brief description as what you intend to do with the church and control is limited for 30 days, potentially being renewed.
-- Particracy Game Rules
-- Moderation Requests
-- Game Information
-- Particracy Discord
Auditorii

Postby Ab3012 » Wed Mar 30, 2022 6:53 pm

Sorry for delay. I want to RP the election of a new arch patriarch maybe an Istalian cardinal that is Someone conservativethat want to reassert core beliefs against progressive movements. I was thinking to RP some issue with Selucia that now has a very low percentage of hosians and maybe a transfert of the arch patriarch seat. Istalia now has Aurorian Church as state religion and if the RP number of nations population is stil valid I think istalia is the most populous nation with Aurorian hosians. A transfert in istalia but maybe not so definitive and not all the church administration. It is a transfert to be in majatra and start a strong reevangelization of the continent with many voyages of the arch patriarch in majatra.
Ab3012

PreviousNext

Return to Requests