Third World Control Register

In-Game and Forum requests and complaints.

Re: Third World Nation Control Requests

Postby Luis1p » Fri Aug 10, 2018 10:13 pm

Reddy wrote:Relinquishing control of Bianjie. Thank you for the opportunity.


Noted. You're welcome :mrgreen:
Moderator

I mean look at us. We're just air conditioners after all. We're just walking around the planet breathing, CONDITIONING THE AIR.

-Ongo Gablogian, The Art Collector
User avatar
Luis1p
 
Posts: 553
Joined: Tue Jun 27, 2017 6:01 pm
Location: Chicago, USA

Re: Third World Nation Control Requests

Postby Aquinas » Sat Aug 18, 2018 6:32 pm

Applying for control of Noumonde.

My initial plans are to RP the country experiencing a political power struggle between, on the one hand, the Canrillaise monarchy and the Canrillaise-dominated "establishment" (army, judiciary, civil service etc.) and on the other hand, a Malagasy-dominated party which has just come to power in popular elections.

That, and I could also be interested in Noumonde becoming involved in the regional civil war that seems to have been in the planning. Although I don't know whether that's still going ahead or what's going on exactly, so perhaps somebody could fill me in!
User avatar
Aquinas
 
Posts: 8878
Joined: Fri Nov 12, 2010 1:28 am
Location: UK

Re: Third World Nation Control Requests

Postby Luis1p » Sat Aug 18, 2018 6:40 pm

Aquinas wrote:Applying for control of Noumonde.

My initial plans are to RP the country experiencing a political power struggle between, on the one hand, the Canrillaise monarchy and the Canrillaise-dominated "establishment" (army, judiciary, civil service etc.) and on the other hand, a Malagasy-dominated party which has just come to power in popular elections.

That, and I could also be interested in Noumonde becoming involved in the regional civil war that seems to have been in the planning. Although I don't know whether that's still going ahead or what's going on exactly, so perhaps somebody could fill me in!


Approved and noted :mrgreen: .. btw do you mean the Mordusian Civil War or a civil war in Dovani?
Moderator

I mean look at us. We're just air conditioners after all. We're just walking around the planet breathing, CONDITIONING THE AIR.

-Ongo Gablogian, The Art Collector
User avatar
Luis1p
 
Posts: 553
Joined: Tue Jun 27, 2017 6:01 pm
Location: Chicago, USA

Re: Third World Nation Control Requests

Postby OrangeCrusader » Sun Aug 19, 2018 2:55 pm

I would like to apply for control of Istapali.

My plan is to RP a multiethnic nation populated by an Istochniak majority searching for their identity as a people along with a Zergonese and Tokundian minority seeking to partition the land and culturally absord the Istochniak population into their respective spheres of influence.

There will be a uneasy peace in the beginning due to the presence of benevolent dictatorship which strives to unite the people as one but eventually the dictatorship will fall and be replaced by a unstable parliamentary republic before a full scale civil war breaks out. When the civil war ends there will more uncertainty than before the war began.

If this is under the control of someone else do please send me a list of openings. If an opening is found great. As for the scenario I would like to keep it as it is.

Thank You
OrangeCrusader
 
Posts: 32
Joined: Sun Apr 01, 2018 11:34 am

Re: Third World Nation Control Requests

Postby Luis1p » Sun Aug 19, 2018 11:24 pm

OrangeCrusader wrote:I would like to apply for control of Istapali.

My plan is to RP a multiethnic nation populated by an Istochniak majority searching for their identity as a people along with a Zergonese and Tokundian minority seeking to partition the land and culturally absord the Istochniak population into their respective spheres of influence.

There will be a uneasy peace in the beginning due to the presence of benevolent dictatorship which strives to unite the people as one but eventually the dictatorship will fall and be replaced by a unstable parliamentary republic before a full scale civil war breaks out. When the civil war ends there will more uncertainty than before the war began.

If this is under the control of someone else do please send me a list of openings. If an opening is found great. As for the scenario I would like to keep it as it is.

Thank You


Approved :mrgreen: .. However, please note that the DU (Dovani Union) still exists and Istapali is a member of it.
Moderator

I mean look at us. We're just air conditioners after all. We're just walking around the planet breathing, CONDITIONING THE AIR.

-Ongo Gablogian, The Art Collector
User avatar
Luis1p
 
Posts: 553
Joined: Tue Jun 27, 2017 6:01 pm
Location: Chicago, USA

Re: Third World Nation Control Requests

Postby Aquinas » Mon Aug 20, 2018 10:52 pm

Luis1p wrote:
Aquinas wrote:Applying for control of Noumonde.

My initial plans are to RP the country experiencing a political power struggle between, on the one hand, the Canrillaise monarchy and the Canrillaise-dominated "establishment" (army, judiciary, civil service etc.) and on the other hand, a Malagasy-dominated party which has just come to power in popular elections.

That, and I could also be interested in Noumonde becoming involved in the regional civil war that seems to have been in the planning. Although I don't know whether that's still going ahead or what's going on exactly, so perhaps somebody could fill me in!


Approved and noted :mrgreen: .. btw do you mean the Mordusian Civil War or a civil war in Dovani?


I was thinking of the Dovani situation, which I had seen mentioned a few times on the forum in conjunction with Noumonde. I confess I'm less familiar with the Mordusia situation.
User avatar
Aquinas
 
Posts: 8878
Joined: Fri Nov 12, 2010 1:28 am
Location: UK

Re: Third World Nation Control Requests

Postby Luis1p » Mon Aug 20, 2018 10:57 pm

Aquinas wrote:
I was thinking of the Dovani situation, which I had seen mentioned a few times on the forum in conjunction with Noumonde. I confess I'm less familiar with the Mordusia situation.


The situation in Dovani is the Dovani War that has basically ended now. However, the whole continent is in a re-construction stage that Noumonde can be a part of. Although Noumonde did not really get as impacted by the war because of its defenses, Noumonde can still be involved in any RP that surrounds Dovani at the moment. Hope this is enough info for you :)
Moderator

I mean look at us. We're just air conditioners after all. We're just walking around the planet breathing, CONDITIONING THE AIR.

-Ongo Gablogian, The Art Collector
User avatar
Luis1p
 
Posts: 553
Joined: Tue Jun 27, 2017 6:01 pm
Location: Chicago, USA

Re: Third World Nation Control Requests

Postby Aquinas » Mon Aug 20, 2018 11:08 pm

Luis1p wrote:
Aquinas wrote:
I was thinking of the Dovani situation, which I had seen mentioned a few times on the forum in conjunction with Noumonde. I confess I'm less familiar with the Mordusia situation.


The situation in Dovani is the Dovani War that has basically ended now. However, the whole continent is in a re-construction stage that Noumonde can be a part of. Although Noumonde did not really get as impacted by the war because of its defenses, Noumonde can still be involved in any RP that surrounds Dovani at the moment. Hope this is enough info for you :)


Thank you. I will be sure to come back to you if I think of anything I need info on :).
User avatar
Aquinas
 
Posts: 8878
Joined: Fri Nov 12, 2010 1:28 am
Location: UK

Re: Third World Nation Control Requests

Postby Luis1p » Mon Aug 20, 2018 11:13 pm

Aquinas wrote:
Thank you. I will be sure to come back to you if I think of anything I need info on :).


Excellent! :) Have fun!
Moderator

I mean look at us. We're just air conditioners after all. We're just walking around the planet breathing, CONDITIONING THE AIR.

-Ongo Gablogian, The Art Collector
User avatar
Luis1p
 
Posts: 553
Joined: Tue Jun 27, 2017 6:01 pm
Location: Chicago, USA

Re: Third World Control Register

Postby Mr.God » Tue Sep 18, 2018 11:01 am

Relinquishing control of Utari Mosir.

Requesting control of Temania once the timeout time is up
User avatar
Mr.God
 
Posts: 328
Joined: Thu Mar 29, 2018 12:11 pm

PreviousNext

Return to Game Moderation

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 2 guests