Requests: RP Laws [RPC]

Submit your requests on various areas of the game.

Moderator: RP Committee

Re: RP Law Query Thread

Postby House Spencer » Thu Jul 26, 2018 8:47 pm

House Spencer wrote:@cm9777 So how do we see what the laws for the other regions are at the moment? Who controls those regions?
House Spencer

Postby cm9777 » Fri Jul 27, 2018 8:26 am

House Spencer wrote:
House Spencer wrote:@cm9777 So how do we see what the laws for the other regions are at the moment? Who controls those regions?

As per our previous RP, Jelbania is a heavily decentralised confederation with a special economic and political zone for Deltarian Interests in the South and for Vanukeans in the North. This was created as a result of the Jelbanian War. The western areas are ruled by tribes. Only the area defined by the territory of the free republic is under the direct control and that is where passing bills effect the laws regarding domestic policy. My farmers rp for example only effects that Free Republic area. These autonomous areas do however recognise the Free Republic as being their soverign overlord and the Free Republic controls foreign policy for all of the regions. To set laws for the regions, the current political landscape would have to change. Be aware however that Deltaria and Vanuku would probably not take kindly to the arrangement being changed and considering both nations have much more powerful military forces an rp to change the situation at this time by force would not make much sense.
cm9777

Postby House Spencer » Fri Jul 27, 2018 4:10 pm

cm9777 wrote:
House Spencer wrote:

As per our previous RP, Jelbania is a heavily decentralised confederation with a special economic and political zone for Deltarian Interests in the South and for Vanukeans in the North. This was created as a result of the Jelbanian War. The western areas are ruled by tribes. Only the area defined by the territory of the free republic is under the direct control and that is where passing bills effect the laws regarding domestic policy. My farmers rp for example only effects that Free Republic area. These autonomous areas do however recognise the Free Republic as being their soverign overlord and the Free Republic controls foreign policy for all of the regions. To set laws for the regions, the current political landscape would have to change. Be aware however that Deltaria and Vanuku would probably not take kindly to the arrangement being changed and considering both nations have much more powerful military forces an rp to change the situation at this time by force would not make much sense.

Hm this is confusing. Can we please go back to normal?

So where do I go to see what the laws of the regions are right now? I looked at the region pages, there are no law details there.

Who governs these regions? What are the names of their chief ministers? How's it decided what happens in them?
House Spencer

Postby cm9777 » Sat Jul 28, 2018 8:31 am

[/quote]

[/quote]Hm this is confusing. Can we please go back to normal?

So where do I go to see what the laws of the regions are right now? I looked at the region pages, there are no law details there.

Who governs these regions? What are the names of their chief ministers? How's it decided what happens in them?[/quote]

There is no real "normal" in the game as things are always changes happening. No law details are available in the regions as the current version was never finished and so they are rp'ed. The Southern Khanate is run by relatives of Katona Von Thaller, The Northern Khaganate as I understand is still run by those rulers from the war. The tribal areas are run by various Jelbek tribes and there is also a warlord from the Jeztri clan leading a resistance in the mountains. Not to sound mean here but Jelbania is a complex place for newcomers with its custom language and culture and it is generally better to start somewhere more familiar.

Moderation is currently reviewing how we can bridge this gap and allow newcomers to develop an understanding of the game.
cm9777

Postby House Spencer » Sat Jul 28, 2018 5:38 pm

You are making out the problem is me but it isn't, it's all this messing about, blatantly disregarding game mechanics, making stuff unnecessarily complex doing things the game is not designed for.
House Spencer

Postby Auditorii » Sat Jul 28, 2018 9:20 pm

House Spencer wrote:You are making out the problem is me but it isn't, it's all this messing about, blatantly disregarding game mechanics, making stuff unnecessarily complex doing things the game is not designed for.

Actually yes, it is. The game is designed for players to have RP outside of the normal game. You can view the game rules and see that provisions are made for such things. It appears that you’re miss understanding is leading to frustration, perhaps instead of trying to publicly condemn and belittle CM, you could speak privately and he could perhaps answer questions more....steadily.
Image Dorvik | Image Zardugal | Image Ostland (FBC)
-- Particracy Game Rules
-- Moderation Requests
-- Game Information
-- Particracy Discord
Auditorii

Postby Kubrick » Sat Jul 28, 2018 11:43 pm

A thing to note is that in his last news post Spencer has basically declared all Jelbanian RP null and void by magically removing all foreign troops and annexing all federal states.
"see yah i think kubs is right" ~Zanz

"I’m pretty sure your buddy Kubrick was upset he couldn’t just resort to his old ways" ~Auditorii

"You can blame Polites and Kubrick for that nightmare" ~Doc
Kubrick

Postby cm9777 » Sun Jul 29, 2018 12:12 am

This situation is being dealt with right now.
cm9777

Postby House Spencer » Sun Jul 29, 2018 11:53 am

Auditorii wrote:
House Spencer wrote:You are making out the problem is me but it isn't, it's all this messing about, blatantly disregarding game mechanics, making stuff unnecessarily complex doing things the game is not designed for.

Actually yes, it is. The game is designed for players to have RP outside of the normal game. You can view the game rules and see that provisions are made for such things. It appears that you’re miss understanding is leading to frustration, perhaps instead of trying to publicly condemn and belittle CM, you could speak privately and he could perhaps answer questions more....steadily.

I am doing no such thing please stop misrepresenting and attacking me.
House Spencer

Postby House Spencer » Sun Jul 29, 2018 11:59 am

Kubrick wrote:A thing to note is that in his last news post Spencer has basically declared all Jelbanian RP null and void by magically removing all foreign troops and annexing all federal states.

Sorry but the time for you to be playing toy soldiers with Jelbannia is over. We have had an election and my party won. I don't give permission for other nations to have Jelbania chopped up in bits. You did not have my consent for this. In any case it's blatantly against game mechanics.

If you want to control Jelbania come and play here we need another player I feel.
House Spencer

PreviousNext

Return to Requests