Moderation/GRC Queries

In-Game and Forum requests and complaints.

Re: Moderation/GRC Queries

Postby Aquinas » Mon Mar 11, 2019 2:41 am

Mr.God wrote:
jamescfm wrote:Why is the Game Rules document spread across multiple pages? It's much easier to link to single "Particracy Game Rules" post than to link to a specific post (especially when we know that these posts will eventually move).

We organized it that way so we can easily link the different sections of the game rules when needed.

FWIW I agree with James. So long as you give players a reference number for the rule being cited, they ought to be able to find it without undue difficulty.

On another issue, the table of contents on the first post does not reference the new rules on second active accounts (section 10), so somebody casually looking at that might not realise this section existed unless they scrolled to the second page of the thread.
https://discord.gg/cdcmWk8
Terra Nations, an upcoming forum role-playing game set in the world of Particracy Classic's Terra
Aquinas

Postby Mr.God » Tue Mar 12, 2019 6:27 pm

Aquinas wrote:
Mr.God wrote:
jamescfm wrote:Why is the Game Rules document spread across multiple pages? It's much easier to link to single "Particracy Game Rules" post than to link to a specific post (especially when we know that these posts will eventually move).

We organized it that way so we can easily link the different sections of the game rules when needed.

FWIW I agree with James. So long as you give players a reference number for the rule being cited, they ought to be able to find it without undue difficulty.

On another issue, the table of contents on the first post does not reference the new rules on second active accounts (section 10), so somebody casually looking at that might not realise this section existed unless they scrolled to the second page of the thread.

We decided that by listing the rules this way we can easily point out seperate sections to people and so far it has been working excellently. Once we encounter issues well possibly take a look at this again.
Mr.God

Postby Aquinas » Wed Mar 13, 2019 1:38 am

Mr.God wrote:
Aquinas wrote:
cm9777 wrote:Reddy has resigned from the GRC so Farsun/Auditori is in charge of it for now. That old register will be cleaned up.

It's still there.

I will let CM handle this. If he cant i will make sure it gets done

This still has not been done.

Aquinas wrote:The Third World control register is full of inaccurate entries and now needs to be corrected. This has been pointed out previously, but not been acted on.

The World Congress information register fails to list the current members of the Security Council, and also provides erroneous information for the list of permanent members/Great Powers. On smaller issues, some of the links there do not work, and the election results list has not been updated since November.

These have not been done yet either.
Terra Nations, an upcoming forum role-playing game set in the world of Particracy Classic's Terra
Aquinas

Postby Auditorii » Wed Mar 13, 2019 9:12 pm

I'll handle the GRC stuff this weekend when I have a little more time to convert everything over and write up some guidelines for future teams.
World Congress Coordinator and Third World Coordinator
Global Roleplay Committee
Auditorii

Postby Aquinas » Mon Mar 18, 2019 10:54 pm

(Still waiting...)
Aquinas

Postby Auditorii » Tue Mar 19, 2019 2:13 am

Aquinas wrote:(Still waiting...)

Indeed, it's a work in progress. As I have several other topics to make up to date and try to streamline the efficiency for.
Auditorii

Postby Maxington » Wed Mar 20, 2019 10:34 am

Recognising that Deltaria Nova is culturally open, it is possible to streamline a different culture. For example, i'd personally like it to have Singaporean as the nation's predominant culture. I want to know the feasibility of that and if it's that isn't possible, i wanted to know the scale by which how much change can we make to culturally open nations?
"The future of the Nation is in the children's school bags" ~ Dr. Eric Williams
President of the Trond Henrichsen Institute for International Affairs.
Maxington

Postby Auditorii » Wed Mar 20, 2019 7:00 pm

Maxington wrote:Recognising that Deltaria Nova is culturally open, it is possible to streamline a different culture. For example, i'd personally like it to have Singaporean as the nation's predominant culture. I want to know the feasibility of that and if it's that isn't possible, i wanted to know the scale by which how much change can we make to culturally open nations?

I’ll respond to note that we’ve been discussing this. We haven’t forgotten nor neglected this. Thank you.
Auditorii

Postby Aquinas » Sun Mar 24, 2019 9:10 pm

Please edit Malivia's entry in the Cultural Protocols Index to reflect our recent Cultural Protocol update. Thank.
Aquinas

Postby Mr.God » Mon Mar 25, 2019 7:49 am

Aquinas wrote:Please edit Malivia's entry in the Cultural Protocols Index to reflect our recent Cultural Protocol update. Thank.

Will do later today
Mr.God

PreviousNext

Return to Game Moderation