Requests: General [A]

Submit your requests on various areas of the game.

Moderator: RP Committee

Re: Moderation Queries and Feedback

Postby Danivon » Thu Jun 16, 2022 6:56 pm

Why has this party been deactivated?

http://classic.particracy.net/viewparty ... tyid=44191

I don't believe they have broken any rules.
Partito Nazionalista Istalia Inactive
Popular Objectist Front (Hobrazia) Inactive
Kirlawan Popular Front (Kirlawa) Active
Pan-Artanian Revolutionary Movement: DRI (Hawu Mumenhes) Inactive
Kirlawan Popular Front (4500) Inactive
Danivon

Postby Danivon » Thu Jun 16, 2022 8:24 pm

Danivon wrote:Why has this party been deactivated?

http://classic.particracy.net/viewparty ... tyid=44191

I don't believe they have broken any rules.

And now someone has deactivated all parties in Hobrazia.

Do you want players?
Danivon

Postby Auditorii » Thu Jun 16, 2022 8:33 pm

Your parties were inactivated for a coordinated nation raid, something that you all made woefully apparent in the Particracy discord, notably a channel entitled as “classic-raid”. To provide some quotes of your “group”, among other statements,

“Namely, proving we’re better than classic. Thus, I propose that upwards of 8 of us choose one nation in Classic and raid it so it’s ours.”

Your parties were inactivated and will remain inactivated, continued attempts will result simply in your banning. I would hope that the Alpha discord Moderators and so-called “world builders” of future Alpha worlds would behave better but alas here we are. I’ve shot over screen caps and further information to Wouter regarding your behavior.
Image Dorvik | Image Zardugal | Image Ostland (FBC)
-- Particracy Game Rules
-- Moderation Requests
-- Game Information
-- Particracy Discord
Auditorii

Postby Danivon » Thu Jun 16, 2022 8:54 pm

Nation raiding is defined as "malevolent".

While there were jokes about it, we had actually worked out the RP and were there in an empty nation (so not affecting other players), using the culture of that nation (our parties had Georgian and Armenian politicians in the main, we had adapted the ideology from Hobaism) and were intending simply to play while Alpha is down.

As a moderator for the Alpha forums, I know how to behave, thank you. We don't arbitrarily ban players before they actually did something we assumed they were doing.

You are not helping keep the game active for the few who want to play.
Last edited by Danivon on Thu Jun 16, 2022 9:00 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Danivon

Postby dolphinliam » Thu Jun 16, 2022 8:55 pm

Auditorii wrote:Your parties were inactivated for a coordinated nation raid, something that you all made woefully apparent in the Particracy discord, notably a channel entitled as “classic-raid”. To provide some quotes of your “group”, among other statements,

“Namely, proving we’re better than classic. Thus, I propose that upwards of 8 of us choose one nation in Classic and raid it so it’s ours.”

Your parties were inactivated and will remain inactivated, continued attempts will result simply in your banning. I would hope that the Alpha discord Moderators and so-called “world builders” of future Alpha worlds would behave better but alas here we are. I’ve shot over screen caps and further information to Wouter regarding your behavior.

I would just like to say that, while we may have said such things as a joke, we had no intention of actually engaging in a destructive raid. In fact, we were playing in a dead nation and trying to participate in some new and unique RP. In my opinion, no reasonable person could see the actions that we have to do up to this point as being akin to nation raiding. I respect that moderators work to ensure that people can enjoy the game without causing issues for others, and I have the utmost respect for it, but I fail to see how we, in any way have done this. We made a joke and then decided to play Classic, yet you deactivate us for a joke, and not for any actions we have actually carried out. This seems incredibly wrong, especially because many of us have previously played Classic, know the rules, and know what happens if we broke them. Why would we still decide to create our parties, if we were willingly breaking the rules, or were attempting a nation raid? I do hope that you consider reactivating our parties, and realise any earlier jokes were just that, jokes.

Regards,
dolphinliam
dolphinliam

Postby ChengherRares1 » Wed Jun 14, 2023 9:47 pm

I want to know how the Terran Patriarchal Church works. Am I able to control Endralonian TPC or do I need approval? What are the rules for posting in the TPC forum channel in religious section? Thanks :3
Gabriel Boțan, oldie
Home nations:
Lodamun - main
Kizenia
Rutania

Lodamun above all!
ChengherRares1

Postby Auditorii » Thu Jun 15, 2023 3:26 pm

ChengherRares1 wrote:I want to know how the Terran Patriarchal Church works. Am I able to control Endralonian TPC or do I need approval? What are the rules for posting in the TPC forum channel in religious section? Thanks :3

While I see that you switched your parties, I want to make some clarifications on how Moderation's policy works regards to national churches of respective international religions. Each nation has some local control over their section of a major religion (TPC, Aurorian, etc.) but ultimately control rests with the controller of the religious institution (which defaults to Moderation when no one has applied and been approved for leadership), and sweeping reforms on a local level should be kept at a minimum without significant RP and justification.
-- Particracy Game Rules
-- Moderation Requests
-- Game Information
-- Particracy Discord
Auditorii

Postby TRA » Wed Sep 13, 2023 5:01 pm

Recording here the start of a nuclear weapon development arc for Beiteynu. The company itself has been hinted and developed as an entity in about 12+ posts over the last 6-8 months (no nuclear weapons hints, though). Not sure if the arc will be completed, depends on how all other arcs progress.
Signed by the ghost of the 2300s, GreekIdiot.
TRA

Postby jamescfm » Sat Sep 16, 2023 5:33 pm

viewtopic.php?p=187258#p187258

Section 5.5 of the Game Rules reads:
5. Players are permitted to change the name of their nation, cities and regions. In order to do this, they must pass a bill with a two-thirds majority and then post a request HERE. Renaming requests must be in a language appropriate to the nation, as determined by the Nation Renaming Guide. The short or common name of the country will be included in brackets after the formal name, e.g. "Cakaniye Cumhuriyeti (Jakania)";

I did not know that players were required to provide an explanation for renaming regions and cities. Is this a new policy? Will it be added to the Game Rules? Does it apply to all countries, or only those where Auditorii has recently played?
jamescfm

Postby Auditorii » Sat Sep 16, 2023 9:45 pm

jamescfm wrote:http://forum.particracy.net/viewtopic.php?p=187258#p187258

Section 5.5 of the Game Rules reads:
5. Players are permitted to change the name of their nation, cities and regions. In order to do this, they must pass a bill with a two-thirds majority and then post a request HERE. Renaming requests must be in a language appropriate to the nation, as determined by the Nation Renaming Guide. The short or common name of the country will be included in brackets after the formal name, e.g. "Cakaniye Cumhuriyeti (Jakania)";

I did not know that players were required to provide an explanation for renaming regions and cities. Is this a new policy? Will it be added to the Game Rules? Does it apply to all countries, or only those where Auditorii has recently played?

“9. Moderation reserves the right to query, deny or approve any requests and are permitted to make exceptions to the rules.”
—Source: viewtopic.php?f=33&t=8088&p=145762#p145762
-- Particracy Game Rules
-- Moderation Requests
-- Game Information
-- Particracy Discord
Auditorii

PreviousNext

Return to Requests