Requests: General [A]

Submit your requests on various areas of the game.

Moderator: RP Committee

Re: Moderation/GRC Queries

Postby colonelvesica » Wed Aug 07, 2019 1:37 pm

Auditorii wrote:http://classic.particracy.net/viewnation.php?nationid=44

It seems we have a revival of the Istalian Italian situation here. This should be corrected ASAP.

Section 3 - Language and Communication
1. English is the official language of Particracy, as a result, all users should be able to communication to a reasonable standard in English. The Particracy community made up of dozens of different languages and we welcome the diversity;
-- 1a. All public communications such as bill descriptions, party descriptions, politicians must be written in English;
-- 1b. Party names, constitutional titles and other variables (excluding bill descriptions, party descriptions and politicians) may be in a non-English language appropriate to the nations culture however if the nations culture has a different alphabet that might be difficult to understand, the Latin-script transliteration is required (example languages: Russian, Arabic, Persian, etc.);
-- 1c. Users should not be discriminated against for poor English, in the event of a breakdown in communications Moderation should be notified to perhaps assist in communications;

Thanks for the alert, I've messaged them in Game
The Last of his Name
colonelvesica

Re: Questions & Requests

Postby jadouljonathan » Sat Aug 10, 2019 6:31 am

I have a questio, how come their is no option of votimg being compulsary or voluntarely? If it is possible i will ask it it in the appro al thread
Nation: Dorvik
Party: the kommunistische partei
Previous nations: rildanor, state of hobrazia, potensi
jadouljonathan

Postby Rogue » Sun Aug 11, 2019 7:45 am

jadouljonathan wrote:I have a questio, how come their is no option of voting being compulsary or voluntarely? If it is possible i will ask it it in the appro al thread

The game isnt being developed anymore meaning that such mechanics cannot be implemented. adding that specific law would mean not only visibility would need to change but also turnout and we cannot do that at the moment.

If you have any further questions feel free to ask them
Playing in:

Istapali
Rogue

Postby jadouljonathan » Sun Aug 11, 2019 8:36 pm

Thanks for the answer
Nation: Dorvik
Party: the kommunistische partei
Previous nations: rildanor, state of hobrazia, potensi
jadouljonathan

Postby POTHLE » Thu Aug 15, 2019 8:43 pm

Can two parties merge into a single party? For example let's say there is a Social Democratic Party and a Communist Party who both decides to merge into let's call it the "Leftist Unity Party" but as two different factions of that party, so there names would be like this:

LUP - Social Democrats
LUP - Communists

or

Leftists Unity Party - SDP
Leftist Unity Party - CP

Is that allowed? Me and another player was wondering as we would like to do such a scenario. Thanks.
POTHLE

Postby Auditorii » Thu Aug 15, 2019 8:59 pm

POTHLE wrote:Can two parties merge into a single party? For example let's say there is a Social Democratic Party and a Communist Party who both decides to merge into let's call it the "Leftist Unity Party" but as two different factions of that party, so there names would be like this:

LUP - Social Democrats
LUP - Communists

or

Leftist Unity Party - CP

Is that allowed? Me and another player was wondering as we would like to do such a scenario. Thanks.

While not a Moderator or anything, yes this can happen and has happened several dozen times throughout the games history and recent history. You're welcome to play "factions" or "branches" of a single party.
Image Dorvik | Image Zardugal | Image Ostland (FBC)
-- Particracy Game Rules
-- Moderation Requests
-- Game Information
-- Particracy Discord
Auditorii

Postby Augustus Germanus » Thu Aug 15, 2019 9:23 pm

Auditorii wrote:
POTHLE wrote:Can two parties merge into a single party? For example let's say there is a Social Democratic Party and a Communist Party who both decides to merge into let's call it the "Leftist Unity Party" but as two different factions of that party, so there names would be like this:

LUP - Social Democrats
LUP - Communists

or

Leftist Unity Party - CP

While not a Moderator or anything, yes this can happen and has happened several dozen times throughout the games history and recent history. You're welcome to play "factions" or "branches" of a single party.

Okay. Thanks for the answer.
Nationell Samling in Davostag Image
Landa Reforma Partio in Zardugal Image
Augustus Germanus

Postby Coalition » Wed Aug 28, 2019 10:16 pm

I have forgotten my password and my email is no longer working

What should i do?
Coalition

Postby Rogue » Sat Aug 31, 2019 10:15 am

Coalition wrote:I have forgotten my password and my email is no longer working

What should i do?

I suggest making a new account with another email adress. If you have any further questions feel free to ask them
Playing in:

Istapali
Rogue

Postby Augustus Germanus » Wed Sep 11, 2019 10:52 am

Do you need 2/3 of the vote or just half of them in the parliament to declare war on another country.
Nationell Samling in Davostag Image
Landa Reforma Partio in Zardugal Image
Augustus Germanus

PreviousNext

Return to Requests