Requests: General [A]

Submit your requests on various areas of the game.

Moderator: RP Committee

Re: Questions & Requests

Postby Valdštejn » Sun Jun 09, 2013 4:43 pm

J94CK wrote:It's fine, I've left Malivia now. I'm not interested in South-East Asian culture. I went there because I was interested in restoring the German culture while keeping what was stated on the Cultural Protocol Index as an Indian/Hindu culture. Considering for some reason neither are acceptable just because someone changed them and then left there was no point me being there.

Suit yourself. Someone changing it and eventually leaving is how all the game's cultures started. I'm sorry the description on the index was wrong, though, especially if it lead you into wasting time there.
Valdštejn

Postby SelucianCrusader » Mon Jul 01, 2013 10:49 am

J94CK wrote:http://classic.particracy.net/viewbill.php?billid=385436

Is that even allowed?

No, it's absolutely not allowed.

That is terrible and I hope for moderation to act swiftly, to prevent this troll-ish cultural genocide.
SelucianCrusader

Postby Valdštejn » Tue Jul 02, 2013 9:41 am

J94CK wrote:http://classic.particracy.net/viewbill.php?billid=385436

Is that even allowed?

Of course not. Alduria as a culturally active nation, is protected. That bill won't become relevant (other than as grounds for final warnings). It has to be passed, though, to bear further consequences.
Valdštejn

Postby absentminded » Wed Jul 17, 2013 8:11 am

Could you create a new region for your nation?

Not speaking mechanically as i'd put money on that being impossible, but RP/Wiki/Map/etc-wise

I was thinking itd work in the mechanics by renaming one of the regions [The one its being made out of] to be Current Region & New Region.

But flicking through the wiki it doesnt seem like something any other country has ever done.
Would/Can the little Geography map below the flag need to be changed to feature the new name and could it possibly even include the new borders?
United - Seleco-Celdanr Communistarum Blaid
Cildania the Dawn
absentminded

Postby catparty » Sat Jul 20, 2013 2:57 am

absentminded wrote:Could you create a new region for your nation?

Not speaking mechanically as i'd put money on that being impossible, but RP/Wiki/Map/etc-wise

I was thinking itd work in the mechanics by renaming one of the regions [The one its being made out of] to be Current Region & New Region.

But flicking through the wiki it doesnt seem like something any other country has ever done.
Would/Can the little Geography map below the flag need to be changed to feature the new name and could it possibly even include the new borders?

The Feline Homeland of Barmenia divided "Arakhim" (in terms of RP, not game mechanics) into "Arakhim and Kathuristan", with the island of Kathuristan being treated as a islamo-felinist province that was semi-independent from the normal-felinist main country. During the War of Debt Collection, something similar was done to Davostag with one of their regions being renamed to reflect that half of the islands had turned into a Barmenian colony.
Libertarian Alliance of Cats
Feline Homeland of Barmenia

Progressive Party
Realms of Luthori
catparty

Postby IdioC » Tue Aug 13, 2013 10:53 pm

absentminded wrote:Could you create a new region for your nation?

A resolution in the nation's government passing with 66%+1 would allow the region to be renamed. A consultation process in the nation on Cities/Regions so that you get agreement on a large list helps in two ways: gets everyone on board for the supermajority and makes it easier for a mod to do in one sitting! Post the passed bill once it gets through, but remember it needs 66%+1; simply passing in game is not enough.

The map and borders cannot be altered. You would, in effect, have to define the new region within the borders of the old one, when the old one gets renamed.

Pax Cyn wrote:5.2.7 Changing the City or Region Names is done with a Resolution proposing the new names, the Cities/Regions to be renamed if applicable and the regions they are to be placed in, which must pass with a Supermajority to be valid; this must be posted to Moderation on the forum as set out in 8.3 and 8.4.
What is that weird Jelbék language what I types with me computer buttons?

"Kae orzy sedrijohylakmek, megàmojylakjek, frjomimek. Kaerjoshu zri? Afrkmojad firja, Kae grzy Zykhiko ajozuo zri?"
IdioC

Postby David Arbuniel » Fri Aug 16, 2013 3:01 pm

Hello everyone.

I created an International Organization but now I want to create another one. It seems that I can't be the founder of two IO, so I will delete the first one (I am the only member) but I don't know how to do it. I now it's possible b/c I've done it before, but I don't remember how and I can't find the "delete" button anywhere.

Thanks.
David Arbuniel

Postby Zanz » Fri Aug 16, 2013 3:11 pm

David Arbuniel wrote:Hello everyone.

I created an International Organization but now I want to create another one. It seems that I can't be the founder of two IO, so I will delete the first one (I am the only member) but I don't know how to do it. I now it's possible b/c I've done it before, but I don't remember how and I can't find the "delete" button anywhere.

Thanks.

viewtopic.php?f=11&t=4366 is what you're looking for :)
Just a bunch of shit.
Zanz

Postby IdioC » Sat Aug 17, 2013 9:06 am

David Arbuniel wrote:Hello everyone.

Thanks.

There is the separate thread for these requests as Zanz has linked you to. Stick a link in there and it'll be taken from there.

EDIT: It appears you did. Case closed!
What is that weird Jelbék language what I types with me computer buttons?

"Kae orzy sedrijohylakmek, megàmojylakjek, frjomimek. Kaerjoshu zri? Afrkmojad firja, Kae grzy Zykhiko ajozuo zri?"
IdioC

Postby Maximus » Mon Aug 26, 2013 12:47 am

It is legal for another party to keep forcing through early elections? I started a new party in Malivia but the other party has passed an early election bill every time they get online and I have not been able to get visibility on anything because I haven't been able to pass a single bill. They don't propose any bills either, just the early elections, three in the past two days. Doesn't this go against the game rule against spamming bills that serve no valid purpose? It is quite obvious that the other party is abusing the in game mechanic for early elections to prevent me from ever gaining any visibility and thus preventing me from ever being able to be a contender in elections.
Maximus

PreviousNext

Return to Requests