Requests: General [A]

Submit your requests on various areas of the game.

Moderator: RP Committee

Re: Moderation Queries and Feedback

Postby ChitinKal » Sun Aug 01, 2021 4:42 pm

Edmund wrote:Petitioning Moderation, as per section 6 rule 7, to authorise the RP of inactive nations (and if possible unclaimed forum-based nations) as signing on to a worldwide sanctions campaign against Luthori due to the system of racial segregation in place. This would enable the RPing of Luthori's economic response to the international sanctions, moving towards full reindustrialisation, semi-autarky, and reliance on coal.

What nations specifically did you have in mind? In my interpretation of the rules, you are allowed to claim to have been sanctioned by foreign nations short of mentioning their names without permission of the players residing within them. If I'm to approve this, I'll need to know exactly which nations you were looking to be mentioned in your RP.
RP Controller of Liore
Fronto de Aŭgustana Vekiĝo (Zardugal) (Inactive) link
Mare Unitu (Keymon) (Inactive) link
Ár Náisiún (Kirlawa) (Inactive) link
National Conservative Party (Kalistan) (Inactive) link
ChitinKal

Postby Edmund » Sun Aug 01, 2021 10:08 pm

ChitinKal wrote:
Edmund wrote:Petitioning Moderation, as per section 6 rule 7, to authorise the RP of inactive nations (and if possible unclaimed forum-based nations) as signing on to a worldwide sanctions campaign against Luthori due to the system of racial segregation in place. This would enable the RPing of Luthori's economic response to the international sanctions, moving towards full reindustrialisation, semi-autarky, and reliance on coal.

What nations specifically did you have in mind? In my interpretation of the rules, you are allowed to claim to have been sanctioned by foreign nations short of mentioning their names without permission of the players residing within them. If I'm to approve this, I'll need to know exactly which nations you were looking to be mentioned in your RP.

Inactive nations:

Davostan - backed sanctions against Luthori in 4850; reasonable to assume it would do the same in its current state of limbo under broadly the same political system
Deltaria - in limbo as a liberal democracy, last governing party was of the centre-left
Dolgava - backed sanctions against Luthori in 4697 under alaskancrabpuffs21, whose liberal-democratic monarchist political system remains in place despite the inactivity
Hutori - hard to see Hutori not going for sanctions if it had active players
Kafuristan - far from winning any awards for inclusiveness, but Luthori's blatant discrimination against Ahmadis is probably enough to do it
Kazulia - see Hutori
New Endralon and Kizenia - a liberal democracy with liberal laws, see Hutori
Malivia - has been on far from the best of terms with Luthori. Luthorian scientific racism could well consider Malivians (and Malivian migrant workers) to fall on the 'right' side of the segregation barrier, but there's also the accompanying element of religious discrimination
Mordusia - see Hutori
Narikaton and Darnussia - see Hutori
Selucia - see Hutori
Talmoria - a non-white democracy
Valruzia - see Hutori
Aldegar - a mixture of the factors in Kafuristan (but with Yazdeans) and Malivia

---

If approved, I will add them to the newly-created wiki article on the campaign using a reference tag to the post in which they were approved.
Edmund

Postby ChitinKal » Wed Aug 04, 2021 3:38 pm

Edmund wrote:
ChitinKal wrote:

Inactive nations:

Davostan - backed sanctions against Luthori in 4850; reasonable to assume it would do the same in its current state of limbo under broadly the same political system
Deltaria - in limbo as a liberal democracy, last governing party was of the centre-left
Dolgava - backed sanctions against Luthori in 4697 under alaskancrabpuffs21, whose liberal-democratic monarchist political system remains in place despite the inactivity
Hutori - hard to see Hutori not going for sanctions if it had active players
Kafuristan - far from winning any awards for inclusiveness, but Luthori's blatant discrimination against Ahmadis is probably enough to do it
Kazulia - see Hutori
New Endralon and Kizenia - a liberal democracy with liberal laws, see Hutori
Malivia - has been on far from the best of terms with Luthori. Luthorian scientific racism could well consider Malivians (and Malivian migrant workers) to fall on the 'right' side of the segregation barrier, but there's also the accompanying element of religious discrimination
Mordusia - see Hutori
Narikaton and Darnussia - see Hutori
Selucia - see Hutori
Talmoria - a non-white democracy
Valruzia - see Hutori
Aldegar - a mixture of the factors in Kafuristan (but with Yazdeans) and Malivia

---

If approved, I will add them to the newly-created wiki article on the campaign using a reference tag to the post in which they were approved.

Approved for all besides Hutori, Malivia, and Kazulia. Hutori and Malivia currently have active parties, and Moderation is reviewing a second account request for Kazulia at the moment
RP Controller of Liore
Fronto de Aŭgustana Vekiĝo (Zardugal) (Inactive) link
Mare Unitu (Keymon) (Inactive) link
Ár Náisiún (Kirlawa) (Inactive) link
National Conservative Party (Kalistan) (Inactive) link
ChitinKal

Postby Edmund » Tue Oct 19, 2021 1:22 am

No idea where else it should go:

http://classic.particracy.net/viewmessa ... id=1919726

I understand that I am not the only one to have received this bizarre, AI-generated spam.
Edmund

Postby Auditorii » Tue Oct 19, 2021 1:52 pm

Edmund wrote:No idea where else it should go:

http://classic.particracy.net/viewmessa ... id=1919726

I understand that I am not the only one to have received this bizarre, AI-generated spam.

Thank you, please let me know if this persists.
Image Dorvik | Image Zardugal | Image Ostland (FBC)
-- Particracy Game Rules
-- Moderation Requests
-- Game Information
-- Particracy Discord
Auditorii

Postby RIS-2 » Sun Nov 28, 2021 6:42 pm

Hello!

I was hoping that I could find some answers here and if this is the wrong thread for this please let me know.

I have recently returned to Particracy Classic and was wondering if I could regain RP control over a House I created, specifically House Carmichael.

Also if anyone knows what the current RP state of House Carmichael & how the Hutorian Royal Family became Steuart-Kenai instead of Steuart-Carmichael please let me know.

Thanks in Advance!
Former Global RP Team Economist

Active Parties:
Hutori- Federalist Party

Inactive Parties:
Klavia/Keymon- Palatinus Evimería Factio
RIS-2

Postby Auditorii » Sun Nov 28, 2021 10:38 pm

RIS-2 wrote:Hello!

I was hoping that I could find some answers here and if this is the wrong thread for this please let me know.

I have recently returned to Particracy Classic and was wondering if I could regain RP control over a House I created, specifically House Carmichael.

Also if anyone knows what the current RP state of House Carmichael & how the Hutorian Royal Family became Steuart-Kenai instead of Steuart-Carmichael please let me know.

Thanks in Advance!

I believe Steuart-Carmichael was used by Vesica as long as I can remember, Steuart-Kenai I am not entirely sure of.
Image Dorvik | Image Zardugal | Image Ostland (FBC)
-- Particracy Game Rules
-- Moderation Requests
-- Game Information
-- Particracy Discord
Auditorii

Postby RIS-2 » Mon Nov 29, 2021 1:16 am

Auditorii wrote:
RIS-2 wrote:Hello!

Thanks in Advance!

I believe Steuart-Carmichael was used by Vesica as long as I can remember, Steuart-Kenai I am not entirely sure of.

Steuart-Carmichael was originally a combination of the Carmichael Family (RPed by myself) & the Steuart Family (RPed by Vesica). (viewtopic.php?f=17&t=4018&p=118171&hilit=carmichael+steuart+wedding#p118171)

As for my interest in the Steuart-Kenai Family, I ask because they are the current rulers of Hutori & I want to figure out a RP way for the Steuart-Carmichaels to rule Hutori once more.

Active Parties:
Hutori- Federalist Party

Inactive Parties:
Klavia/Keymon- Palatinus Evimería Factio
RIS-2

Postby Luis1p » Mon Nov 29, 2021 3:12 am

Sorry to barge in here, but Vesica, the last controller of the Hutorian Royal Houses, gave control of them to me in this post here: viewtopic.php?f=11&t=6539&start=40#p172561

Also, hopefully this post should answer your questions on how the Hutorian monarchy currently stands: viewtopic.php?f=17&t=4018&p=168328&hilit=kenai#p168328

For the record, seeing as you were the original owner of the House of Carmichael, I can transfer that ownership back to you. I haven't RPed with them anyway.
Luis1p

Postby RIS » Mon Nov 29, 2021 5:39 pm

Luis1p wrote:Sorry to barge in here, but Vesica, the last controller of the Hutorian Royal Houses, gave control of them to me in this post here: viewtopic.php?f=11&t=6539&start=40#p172561

Also, hopefully this post should answer your questions on how the Hutorian monarchy currently stands: viewtopic.php?f=17&t=4018&p=168328&hilit=kenai#p168328

For the record, seeing as you were the original owner of the House of Carmichael, I can transfer that ownership back to you. I haven't RPed with them anyway.

If you could that would be awesome!

And thank you for the insight on Steuart-Carmichael, now it is time to plot their return lol

Active Parties:
Hutori- Federalist Party

Inactive Parties:
Klavia- Palatinus Evimería Factio
RIS

PreviousNext

Return to Requests