Requests: General [A]

Submit your requests on various areas of the game.

Moderator: RP Committee

Re: Moderation/GRC Queries

Postby Aquinas » Sun Mar 24, 2019 9:10 pm

Please edit Malivia's entry in the Cultural Protocols Index to reflect our recent Cultural Protocol update. Thank.
Aquinas

Postby Rogue » Mon Mar 25, 2019 7:49 am

Aquinas wrote:Please edit Malivia's entry in the Cultural Protocols Index to reflect our recent Cultural Protocol update. Thank.

Will do later today
Playing in:

Istapali
Rogue

Postby Aquinas » Wed Mar 27, 2019 8:05 pm

Mr.God wrote:
Aquinas wrote:Please edit Malivia's entry in the Cultural Protocols Index to reflect our recent Cultural Protocol update. Thank.

Will do later today

Hey, this still needs to be done. Thanks.
Aquinas

Postby Rogue » Wed Mar 27, 2019 8:59 pm

Aquinas wrote:
Mr.God wrote:

Will do later today

Hey, this still needs to be done. Thanks.

Done now
Playing in:

Istapali
Rogue

Postby Yolo04 » Fri Mar 29, 2019 11:51 am

Recently the Hulstrian player has Rped Hulstria building a particle accelerator. There was no RP before the construction of the particle accelerator and that was the sole post covering the issue. Whilst there is no ranking system for scientific abilities, based on the economic ranking of hulstria, there should’ve been some RP before the sudden announcement of the construction of a particle accelerator. However when asked about this, the Hulstrian player requested I bring it up here.

I am asking the GRC whether or not hulstria, with no previous RP about this event, could build a particle accelerator.
List of Parties:
Image Keymon, Four Pillars Party (MQP): ACTIVE

Dankuk, Hwanghu Dang Party (4613): INACTIVE
Yolo04

Location: West Virginia, USA (haha country roads jokes are so funny)

Postby Rogue » Sat Mar 30, 2019 10:09 am

Yolo04 wrote:Recently the Hulstrian player has Rped Hulstria building a particle accelerator. There was no RP before the construction of the particle accelerator and that was the sole post covering the issue. Whilst there is no ranking system for scientific abilities, based on the economic ranking of hulstria, there should’ve been some RP before the sudden announcement of the construction of a particle accelerator. However when asked about this, the Hulstrian player requested I bring it up here.

I am asking the GRC whether or not hulstria, with no previous RP about this event, could build a particle accelerator.

We are already discussing this situation. Thank you for adressing it nevertheless.
Playing in:

Istapali
Rogue

Postby Maxington » Sat Mar 30, 2019 5:47 pm

Maxington wrote:Recognising that Deltaria Nova is culturally open, it is possible to streamline a different culture. For example, i'd personally like it to have Singaporean as the nation's predominant culture. I want to know the feasibility of that and if it's that isn't possible, i wanted to know the scale by which how much change can we make to culturally open nations?

Hello, I never got an answer to my question on this. I was told that it was being handled however, i'd like to have an answer please.
"The future of the Nation is in the children's school bags" ~ Dr. Eric Williams
President of the Trond Henrichsen Institute for International Affairs.
Maxington

Postby Rogue » Sun Mar 31, 2019 9:28 am

Maxington wrote:
Maxington wrote:Recognising that Deltaria Nova is culturally open, it is possible to streamline a different culture. For example, i'd personally like it to have Singaporean as the nation's predominant culture. I want to know the feasibility of that and if it's that isn't possible, i wanted to know the scale by which how much change can we make to culturally open nations?

Hello, I never got an answer to my question on this. I was told that it was being handled however, i'd like to have an answer please.

I see no problem in changing it to singaporean. The GRC was handling this. but i think you can start to slowly move it in that direction if you want to
Playing in:

Istapali
Rogue

Postby Aquinas » Sun Mar 31, 2019 3:50 pm

Mr.God wrote:
Maxington wrote:

I see no problem in changing it to singaporean. The GRC was handling this. but i think you can start to slowly move it in that direction if you want to

Reading this after the recent nonsense over Endralon, I genuinely have to query whether Moderation understands how the Cultural Protocol system works, and in particular, whether Moderation has yet mastered what the meaning is of a Culturally Open nation.

Culturally Open nations have no officially designated and binding culture. This means, for example, that Deltaria Nova, which is Culturally Open, cannot be slowly moved in the direction of becoming Singaporean, because it has no official base culture to start with.

Maxington, FWIW, what I suggest you do is pass a Cultural Protocol proposal according to the relevant rules, and then present it on the Cultural Protocol Approvals thread for review. Then everyone can properly see what they are looking at and take things from there.
Aquinas

Postby Maxington » Sun Mar 31, 2019 6:42 pm

Second question if you don't mind me asking but is it possible to request that a nation's name be changed. For example Vorona's. I'd like to change it either Chongmen, Junongpur and/or Meishan.
"The future of the Nation is in the children's school bags" ~ Dr. Eric Williams
President of the Trond Henrichsen Institute for International Affairs.
Maxington

PreviousNext

Return to Requests