Requests: General [A]

Submit your requests on various areas of the game.

Moderator: RP Committee

Re: Questions & Requests

Postby Auditorii » Wed Sep 11, 2019 11:14 am

Augustus Germanus wrote:Do you need 2/3 of the vote or just half of them in the parliament to declare war on another country.

It would need 2/3 as it is a constitutional type act. So you'd need 2/3 of the legislature to vote in favor of it.
Image Dorvik | Image Zardugal | Image Ostland (FBC)
-- Particracy Game Rules
-- Moderation Requests
-- Game Information
-- Particracy Discord
Auditorii

Postby jamescfm » Tue Dec 03, 2019 6:08 pm

Not exactly sure how the rules on spamming deal with this but a massive number of bills with all caps titles posted in a single game month is somewhere between mildly annoying and massively infuriating. Maybe have a word?
jamescfm

Postby Auditorii » Wed Dec 04, 2019 3:20 am

jamescfm wrote:Not exactly sure how the rules on spamming deal with this but a massive number of bills with all caps titles posted in a single game month is somewhere between mildly annoying and massively infuriating. Maybe have a word?

Hey James, thanks for the note. I've reached out to the player. Please let us know if this continues to be an issue!
-- Particracy Game Rules
-- Moderation Requests
-- Game Information
-- Particracy Discord
Auditorii

Postby Augustus Germanus » Wed Dec 04, 2019 6:46 pm

There is something that I have pondered over and that I would think be quite interesting and that is, is it possible to have a hereditary head of state, but instead of a royal/imperial dynasty with a constitution (of that royal/imperial dynasty's right to rule) backing them up but that a constitution claiming that to succeed the head of state you will need to overthrow him/her by military force or by political conspiracies? And since there is only one player controlling this "system" he/she is the one who RPs every coup and political intrigue. Just wondering if this was possible. Thanks.
Nationell Samling in Davostag Image
Augustus Germanus

Postby Auditorii » Thu Dec 05, 2019 3:35 am

Augustus Germanus wrote:There is something that I have pondered over and that I would think be quite interesting and that is, is it possible to have a hereditary head of state, but instead of a royal/imperial dynasty with a constitution (of that royal/imperial dynasty's right to rule) backing them up but that a constitution claiming that to succeed the head of state you will need to overthrow him/her by military force or by political conspiracies? And since there is only one player controlling this "system" he/she is the one who RPs every coup and political intrigue. Just wondering if this was possible. Thanks.

I mean, in theory if you can provide an RP Law that covers this and what not and it is passed by 2/3 majority of players as an RP Law, Moderation would take a look at it.
-- Particracy Game Rules
-- Moderation Requests
-- Game Information
-- Particracy Discord
Auditorii

Postby Augustus Germanus » Thu Dec 05, 2019 1:32 pm

Auditorii wrote:
Augustus Germanus wrote:There is something that I have pondered over and that I would think be quite interesting and that is, is it possible to have a hereditary head of state, but instead of a royal/imperial dynasty with a constitution (of that royal/imperial dynasty's right to rule) backing them up but that a constitution claiming that to succeed the head of state you will need to overthrow him/her by military force or by political conspiracies? And since there is only one player controlling this "system" he/she is the one who RPs every coup and political intrigue. Just wondering if this was possible. Thanks.

I mean, in theory if you can provide an RP Law that covers this and what not and it is passed by 2/3 majority of players as an RP Law, Moderation would take a look at it.

Okay thank you.
Nationell Samling in Davostag Image
Augustus Germanus

Postby ChengherRares1 » Thu Dec 05, 2019 2:35 pm

Can Tukarali exploit oil and gas? Or iron? I saw the map with the distribution of oil and gas, saw that Tukarali holds small reserves left of it. Thanks
Gabriel Boțan, oldie
Home nations:
Lodamun - main
Kizenia
Rutania

Lodamun above all!
ChengherRares1

Postby Auditorii » Thu Dec 05, 2019 10:32 pm

ChengherRares1 wrote:Can Tukarali exploit oil and gas? Or iron? I saw the map with the distribution of oil and gas, saw that Tukarali holds small reserves left of it. Thanks

If Tukarali has oil and gas it may indeed RP that they produce/sell oil and gas. As for other resources we've yet to make official determinations on resources.
-- Particracy Game Rules
-- Moderation Requests
-- Game Information
-- Particracy Discord
Auditorii

Postby ChengherRares1 » Fri Dec 06, 2019 2:12 pm

Thanks a lot!
Gabriel Boțan, oldie
Home nations:
Lodamun - main
Kizenia
Rutania

Lodamun above all!
ChengherRares1

Postby ChengherRares1 » Tue Dec 10, 2019 1:40 pm

Hey. I have a question. What kind of rp i have to undergo to establish a one party state?
Gabriel Boțan, oldie
Home nations:
Lodamun - main
Kizenia
Rutania

Lodamun above all!
ChengherRares1

PreviousNext

Return to Requests