Requests: General [A]

Submit your requests on various areas of the game.

Moderator: RP Committee

Re: Moderation Queries

Postby Cirith » Fri Jan 17, 2020 3:18 pm

This is a shame. Luthori has gone from 8 parties to 3 and the 2 have a constitutional majority, doing whatever they like; changing everything communist inc flag etc.

Maybe be something to consider how OOC inactivation for violations, effect IC
White Rose of the Holy Luthori Empire

Player since 2700!

Parti Conservateur Royaliste in the Kingdom of Lourenne until 3000
Parti Conservateur Royaliste of the Royaume de Kanjor until 4400
Cirith

Postby Auditorii » Fri Jan 17, 2020 3:20 pm

Cirith wrote:This is a shame. Luthori has gone from 8 parties to 3 and the 2 have a constitutional majority, doing whatever they like; changing everything communist inc flag etc.

Maybe be something to consider how OOC inactivation for violations, effect IC

Moderation will not take action in this case. I understand your disappointment but we cannot do anything.
Image Dorvik | Image Zardugal | Image Ostland (FBC)
-- Particracy Game Rules
-- Moderation Requests
-- Game Information
-- Particracy Discord
Auditorii

Postby ChengherRares1 » Sun Jan 19, 2020 1:51 pm

I have a question for admins. There are two parties currently in Kizenia, me and General M's party. I have over 2/3 of legislature and im pushing to change name of the regions and nation name. Is it going to pass if i have 2/3 of legislature? General M showed me this : "Players are permitted to change the name of their nation, newspaper, cities and regions and post such a request HERE, to do this they must pass a bill with 2/3 majority of active players with seats."

I m asking if i can push for said reforms since im confused of this rule. Thank you in advance :)
Gabriel Boțan, oldie
Home nations:
Lodamun - main
Kizenia
Rutania

Lodamun above all!
ChengherRares1

Postby Auditorii » Sun Jan 19, 2020 3:04 pm

ChengherRares1 wrote:I have a question for admins. There are two parties currently in Kizenia, me and General M's party. I have over 2/3 of legislature and im pushing to change name of the regions and nation name. Is it going to pass if i have 2/3 of legislature? General M showed me this : "Players are permitted to change the name of their nation, newspaper, cities and regions and post such a request HERE, to do this they must pass a bill with 2/3 majority of active players with seats."

I m asking if i can push for said reforms since im confused of this rule. Thank you in advance :)

Yes you can. What this means is that you need 2/3 majority of seats, since it is a "constitutional" variable.

I might tweak that wording because it implies otherwise. Thanks.
-- Particracy Game Rules
-- Moderation Requests
-- Game Information
-- Particracy Discord
Auditorii

Postby ChengherRares1 » Sun Jan 19, 2020 3:07 pm

Danke Schone
Gabriel Boțan, oldie
Home nations:
Lodamun - main
Kizenia
Rutania

Lodamun above all!
ChengherRares1

Postby ColonelAthena » Tue Jan 21, 2020 3:37 pm

So I was wondering what happened to Nueva Ulbraca (it is in Dankuk) ? On the map it's shaded black and when I view its details, it has no area but people from that state still vote during elections in Dankuk. Also, I can't see the income distribution in that state. Perhaps someone could explain?
ColonelAthena

Postby Auditorii » Tue Jan 21, 2020 4:07 pm

ColonelAthena wrote:So I was wondering what happened to Nueva Ulbraca (it is in Dankuk) ? On the map it's shaded black and when I view its details, it has no area but people from that state still vote during elections in Dankuk. Also, I can't see the income distribution in that state. Perhaps someone could explain?

Some of the Dovani are left unfinished so there are some issues with the game mechanics.
-- Particracy Game Rules
-- Moderation Requests
-- Game Information
-- Particracy Discord
Auditorii

Postby bholley55 » Fri Apr 10, 2020 10:35 pm

We have an elections bug in Luthori.
Workers’ Party (Luthori)
bholley55

Postby Auditorii » Fri Apr 10, 2020 11:13 pm

bholley55 wrote:We have an elections bug in Luthori.

Can you be more descriptive? "We have an elections bug in Luthori." makes no sense given that you guys just had an election in March, 4739 which is the current game month as of me posting this.
-- Particracy Game Rules
-- Moderation Requests
-- Game Information
-- Particracy Discord
Auditorii

Postby Masionette9 » Mon Apr 20, 2020 9:50 pm

I would like to file a motion to revoke Farsun from the position of a Moderator, as in my opinion his current and past conflicts with other players (which he now obviously can deny) makes it impossible to believe that Farsun can be impartial and unbiased while performing duties of a Moderator. In addition to that, the past performance of Farsun and his well-known issues and passive-aggressive and sometimes malicious behavior led to temporarily banning him from the game which in my opinion is another case for Farsun's dismissal, no player who has a record such as Farsun (no matter how good RP of this player would be) is not eligible for the position of Moderator.
Party of National Coalition (Valruzia) - active
Kalistan Democratic Party (Kalistan) - inactive
Masionette9

PreviousNext

Return to Requests