Requests: General [A]

Submit your requests on various areas of the game.

Moderator: RP Committee

Re: Moderation Queries

Postby jamescfm » Sat Jun 13, 2020 6:20 pm

Can you be more specific about what you are going to "update, tweak and modify" and why these changes are so significant that the thread needs to be removed from the Forum in the meantime? The Index is an incredibly useful tool for players to easily locate their national newspaper thread and it had been working fine, with literally nobody having complained about it. In the past few weeks, you have made changes to the Nation Renaming Guide and the Cultural Protocols Index but neither of these was ever removed from the Forum in the process. What is being changed about the National Newspaper Index that makes it different?
jamescfm

Postby Auditorii » Sat Jun 13, 2020 6:28 pm

jamescfm wrote:Can you be more specific about what you are going to "update, tweak and modify" and why these changes are so significant that the thread needs to be removed from the Forum in the meantime? The Index is an incredibly useful tool for players to easily locate their national newspaper thread and it had been working fine, with literally nobody having complained about it. In the past few weeks, you have made changes to the Nation Renaming Guide and the Cultural Protocols Index but neither of these was ever removed from the Forum in the process. What is being changed about the National Newspaper Index that makes it different?

When it's done, you'll get to see it!
Image Dorvik | Image Zardugal | Image Ostland (FBC)
-- Particracy Game Rules
-- Moderation Requests
-- Game Information
-- Particracy Discord
Auditorii

Postby jamescfm » Sat Jun 13, 2020 6:46 pm

I would prefer a straight answer to my direct questions, rather than to be evasively patronised. What changes are being made to the Index? Why do these changes necessitate the removal of the Index? How long until the Index returns? Will the same changes be made to the Third World News Index? I don't think it's much to ask of Moderation for an explanation of the removal, especially given that in the entire time I have been playing the game I have never encountered nor heard anyone else mention any problems with the Index.
jamescfm

Postby Rogue » Sat Jun 13, 2020 7:29 pm

jamescfm wrote:I would prefer a straight answer to my direct questions, rather than to be evasively patronised. What changes are being made to the Index? Why do these changes necessitate the removal of the Index? How long until the Index returns? Will the same changes be made to the Third World News Index? I don't think it's much to ask of Moderation for an explanation of the removal, especially given that in the entire time I have been playing the game I have never encountered nor heard anyone else mention any problems with the Index.

I agree with James on this. Im unsure what needs to be changed regarding the index. Knowing what will be is important especially as it has been removed temporarily because of it.
Playing in:

Istapali
Rogue

Postby jamescfm » Sat Jun 13, 2020 11:29 pm

Once again, a member of the Moderation team is operating a second active account without permission. Farsun posted a request in the relevant thread earlier today but has received no authorisation from his co-Moderator colonelvesica, yet the account he is requesting permission for is already active in the game and has in fact won an election. How is it that despite writing the rules that govern the second account scheme, there have been repeated violations of these rules by the Moderation team?
jamescfm

Postby Auditorii » Sat Jun 13, 2020 11:49 pm

jamescfm wrote:Once again, a member of the Moderation team is operating a second active account without permission. Farsun posted a request in the relevant thread earlier today but has received no authorisation from his co-Moderator colonelvesica, yet the account he is requesting permission for is already active in the game and has in fact won an election. How is it that despite writing the rules that govern the second account scheme, there have been repeated violations of these rules by the Moderation team?

I can say that I did indeed apply and did indeed call an early election earlier in the day, Vesica said that he was looking at the request when I called an early election, but I believed that I had inactivated the account while I was waiting. I'll inactivate it now.
-- Particracy Game Rules
-- Moderation Requests
-- Game Information
-- Particracy Discord
Auditorii

Re: Moderation Queries and Feedback

Postby jamescfm » Fri Jul 10, 2020 2:53 pm

Just a little note that we have expanded the scope of this thread to include general feedback. If you have ideas or suggestions about how to improve the game that don't really fit within other threads then feel free to post them here and Moderation will try to respond.
jamescfm

Postby John Cracker » Wed Jul 22, 2020 12:13 am

I demand a full and complete list of why I was banned for a month+, I have tried to ask privately but colonelvesica just beat around the bush, unsurprisingly, so I am making a public request.
Interested in not responding to ridiculous accusations, namely from Jakania, and Lourania, and now Valruzia
John Cracker

Postby Auditorii » Wed Jul 22, 2020 9:30 pm

John Cracker wrote:I demand a full and complete list of why I was banned for a month+, I have tried to ask privately but colonelvesica just beat around the bush, unsurprisingly, so I am making a public request.

We don't disclose this sort of information publicly, I'll glad PM you with our reasoning behind it. I'll get that you as soon as I can.
-- Particracy Game Rules
-- Moderation Requests
-- Game Information
-- Particracy Discord
Auditorii

Postby John Cracker » Wed Jul 22, 2020 11:08 pm

Auditorii wrote:
John Cracker wrote:I demand a full and complete list of why I was banned for a month+, I have tried to ask privately but colonelvesica just beat around the bush, unsurprisingly, so I am making a public request.

We don't disclose this sort of information publicly, I'll glad PM you with our reasoning behind it. I'll get that you as soon as I can.

Thank you.
Interested in not responding to ridiculous accusations, namely from Jakania, and Lourania, and now Valruzia
John Cracker

PreviousNext

Return to Requests