Requests: General [A]

Submit your requests on various areas of the game.

Moderator: RP Committee

Re: Moderation Queries

Postby John Cracker » Tue May 05, 2020 7:30 pm

In your mind yes
Interested in not responding to ridiculous accusations, namely from Jakania, and Lourania, and now Valruzia
John Cracker

Postby moderates » Mon May 25, 2020 2:27 pm

Just a question but can you make a regional party that advocates greater freedom for a region and stands for the interests of that region (but not one that wants independence)?
moderates

Postby Auditorii » Mon May 25, 2020 5:02 pm

moderates wrote:Just a question but can you make a regional party that advocates greater freedom for a region and stands for the interests of that region (but not one that wants independence)?

I believe your question was answered via the in-game Moderation account but yes, you can absolutely play regional parties.
Image Dorvik | Image Zardugal | Image Ostland (FBC)
-- Particracy Game Rules
-- Moderation Requests
-- Game Information
-- Particracy Discord
Auditorii

Postby jamescfm » Sat May 30, 2020 7:18 pm

Could Moderation consider doing some administrative work in the International News section? A few things need tidying up, there are several countries with surplus news threads: Aloria, Baltusia, Beiteynu, Kundrati and Rildanor. I think it makes sense simply to merge these with the existing newspaper threads. Personally I think that the "radio" threads should also be moved to another part of the Forum since they are not the primary news source for their countries and seem to be largely unused. Now seems like an opportune time to do this work given that Moderation intends to simplify the names of these threads soon anyway.
jamescfm

Postby Aquinas » Sat May 30, 2020 8:29 pm

jamescfm wrote:Could Moderation consider doing some administrative work in the International News section? A few things need tidying up, there are several countries with surplus news threads: Aloria, Baltusia, Beiteynu, Kundrati and Rildanor. I think it makes sense simply to merge these with the existing newspaper threads. Personally I think that the "radio" threads should also be moved to another part of the Forum since they are not the primary news source for their countries and seem to be largely unused. Now seems like an opportune time to do this work given that Moderation intends to simplify the names of these threads soon anyway.

It would be nice if it was possible for Wouter to restrict the ability to create new threads in the International News section to Moderators.
Aquinas

Postby colonelvesica » Sun May 31, 2020 1:30 am

jamescfm wrote:Could Moderation consider doing some administrative work in the International News section? A few things need tidying up, there are several countries with surplus news threads: Aloria, Baltusia, Beiteynu, Kundrati and Rildanor. I think it makes sense simply to merge these with the existing newspaper threads. Personally I think that the "radio" threads should also be moved to another part of the Forum since they are not the primary news source for their countries and seem to be largely unused. Now seems like an opportune time to do this work given that Moderation intends to simplify the names of these threads soon anyway.
Part of my coming housekeeping project. But thank you for alerting me of the issues.
The Last of his Name
colonelvesica

Postby colonelvesica » Sun May 31, 2020 1:31 am

Aquinas wrote:

It would be nice if it was possible for Wouter to restrict the ability to create new threads in the International News section to Moderators.

I'm sure he could, I'll put in a request for the possiblity
The Last of his Name
colonelvesica

Postby Yolo04 » Wed Jun 03, 2020 7:35 pm

Could moderation please look into this military list: http://classic.particracy.net/viewbill. ... lid=615527

I’d like to point out that these military statistics are extremely unrealistic.

First would be the fact that Likatonia is a small military power and, therefore, is expected to keep its military equipment list to a realistic standard. I’d like to point out that his military aircraft claims that he has 760 aircraft. I’d also like to point out that this list claims that Likatonia has 75 naval vessels, which is extremely unlikely for a small military power.

Thank you
List of Parties:
Image Keymon, Four Pillars Party (MQP): ACTIVE

Dankuk, Hwanghu Dang Party (4613): INACTIVE
Yolo04

Location: West Virginia, USA (haha country roads jokes are so funny)

Postby John Cracker » Wed Jun 03, 2020 8:07 pm

I had already cut that number to 565 by the time you posted it, 274 of which are actually being used, I updated the Navy stuff to, "In Service" means that number is being used, the difference of the number of equipment and what is in service is what is in storage being worked on (some of it) not quit retired.
Interested in not responding to ridiculous accusations, namely from Jakania, and Lourania, and now Valruzia
John Cracker

Postby Auditorii » Thu Jun 04, 2020 12:40 pm

We're aware and we'll take a look.
Image Dorvik | Image Zardugal | Image Ostland (FBC)
-- Particracy Game Rules
-- Moderation Requests
-- Game Information
-- Particracy Discord
Auditorii

PreviousNext

Return to Requests