Requests: General [A]

Submit your requests on various areas of the game.

Moderator: RP Committee

Re: Moderation Queries

Postby Kubrick » Tue Jun 09, 2020 4:50 pm

I'd like to object to this, I was unable to participate in the game due to the game constantly being offline, now a SECOND ACCOUNT is coming in and abolishing the RP laws established by Mr.God and upheld by myself as an active player? The servers should not decide the course of RP and the game.. Not to even mention that the proper procedures were not followed.

Posting this here to get a clear and proper answer. If Wouter is neglecting to keep the servers up, how am I supposed to log in? Now a second account is coning in to nation raid, blatantly ignoring the cultural protocols and improperly following the naming guides.. I thought the current moderation cared about proper cultural and political RP, but hey let's nationwreck Vanuku because the server was down?
"see yah i think kubs is right" ~Zanz

"I’m pretty sure your buddy Kubrick was upset he couldn’t just resort to his old ways" ~Auditorii

"You can blame Polites and Kubrick for that nightmare" ~Doc
Kubrick

Postby colonelvesica » Tue Jun 09, 2020 5:06 pm

Kubrick wrote:

I'd like to object to this, I was unable to participate in the game due to the game constantly being offline, now a SECOND ACCOUNT is coming in and abolishing the RP laws established by Mr.God and upheld by myself as an active player? The servers should not decide the course of RP and the game.. Not to even mention that the proper procedures were not followed.

Posting this here to get a clear and proper answer. If Wouter is neglecting to keep the servers up, how am I supposed to log in? Now a second account is coning in to nation raid, blatantly ignoring the cultural protocols and improperly following the naming guides.. I thought the current moderation cared about proper cultural and political RP, but hey let's nationwreck Vanuku because the server was down?

As you'll note, Role Play Laws brought in by you, are all still on the record, your Bill, as you are an active player, have not been pushed to archive.

Further I've looked at the player's party, can you tell me what about the player isn't following the naming guide or the cultural protocols of the game. If there is a concern please let me know, from the looks of it, his Party appears to be following Jelbek naming guides.
The Last of his Name
colonelvesica

Postby jamescfm » Wed Jun 10, 2020 1:23 pm

Some have noted that the long-standing rule against sharing in-game private messages no longer exists. Can Moderation explain when and why this rule was removed? Would they consider bringing this rule back, given that its purpose is to protect the privacy of players and ensure a fair environment for all?
jamescfm

Postby Auditorii » Wed Jun 10, 2020 2:31 pm

jamescfm wrote:Some have noted that the long-standing rule against sharing in-game private messages no longer exists. Can Moderation explain when and why this rule was removed? Would they consider bringing this rule back, given that its purpose is to protect the privacy of players and ensure a fair environment for all?

I can't say why it was removed, I remember it being in the rules when I re-wrote them but I can't speak to why its not in the current edition of the rules. It is one of the handful of rules that Ves and I are discussing adding back into the game, I can say that much.
Image Dorvik | Image Zardugal | Image Ostland (FBC)
-- Particracy Game Rules
-- Moderation Requests
-- Game Information
-- Particracy Discord
Auditorii

Postby Lucipher » Wed Jun 10, 2020 8:58 pm

The names of some Third World languages/peoples are a little confusing, for example according to Medina's info on the Third World Information page, Urdu is known as Medini. But according to the Vascanian Empire's info, Urdu is called Zaqrami. Personally I think we could slide with calling it both depending on where, but it would be more consistent (and cooler imho) if we called it Zaqrami in both places.
Currently:
Objectist Front (Scionist Fraction) (Hobrazia)
Formerly:
Vienota Kreiso/Astaritistu Koalīcija (Dolgava)
Controller of Medina in the Third World
Sameinaður Göfuga Sósíalistaflokk (Telamon)
Grey Eminence (Likatonia)
Lucipher

Postby Auditorii » Fri Jun 12, 2020 3:16 pm

One of many housekeeping things we've got to do. Ill be more available this weekend, thanks for the note.
-- Particracy Game Rules
-- Moderation Requests
-- Game Information
-- Particracy Discord
Auditorii

Postby jamescfm » Sat Jun 13, 2020 5:37 pm

The National Newspaper Index appears to have been removed from the International News sub-forum. Why has this happened? Will it return?
jamescfm

Postby Auditorii » Sat Jun 13, 2020 5:56 pm

jamescfm wrote:The National Newspaper Index appears to have been removed from the International News sub-forum. Why has this happened? Will it return?

It will return when we re-do it.
-- Particracy Game Rules
-- Moderation Requests
-- Game Information
-- Particracy Discord
Auditorii

Postby jamescfm » Sat Jun 13, 2020 6:00 pm

What is there to re-do?
jamescfm

Postby Auditorii » Sat Jun 13, 2020 6:03 pm

jamescfm wrote:What is there to re-do?

Update, tweak, modify. The usual stuff.

Don't worry, it'll make a reappearance. We appreciate your concern.
-- Particracy Game Rules
-- Moderation Requests
-- Game Information
-- Particracy Discord
Auditorii

PreviousNext

Return to Requests