Requests: General [A]

Submit your requests on various areas of the game.

Moderator: RP Committee

Re: Questions & Requests

Postby DBlackie » Thu Mar 20, 2014 8:47 pm

Many thanks
DBlackie

Postby Anonyman » Thu Mar 20, 2014 9:14 pm

Hello! I have a currently deactivated party from when I used to play this game: http://classic.particracy.net/viewparty ... tyid=18096 I would like to remove this party and start a new one in the nation of Pontesi (http://classic.particracy.net/viewnatio ... ationid=50). Is there any way you could help with this?
Anonyman

Postby Amazeroth » Thu Mar 20, 2014 9:16 pm

If it's already deactivated then there's nothing more that needs to be done. You can just start the new one in Pontesi.
Eines Tages traf Karl der Große eine alte Frau.
"Guten Tag, alte Frau", sagte Karl der Große.
"Guten Tag, Karl der Große", sagte die alte Frau.
Solche und ähnliche Geschichten erzählt man sich über die Leutseligkeit Karls des Großen.
Amazeroth

Postby Anonyman » Thu Mar 20, 2014 9:23 pm

Amazeroth wrote:If it's already deactivated then there's nothing more that needs to be done. You can just start the new one in Pontesi.

I must confess to being a bit clueless about this - I can see no way to either start a new party, delete my old party or delete my account so that I can re-found it. Could you point me in the right direction? Thanks for your help!
Anonyman

Postby Siggon Kristov » Thu Mar 20, 2014 10:31 pm

Anonyman wrote:
Amazeroth wrote:If it's already deactivated then there's nothing more that needs to be done. You can just start the new one in Pontesi.

I must confess to being a bit clueless about this - I can see no way to either start a new party, delete my old party or delete my account so that I can re-found it. Could you point me in the right direction? Thanks for your help!

There is no way to "delete" your old party or old account.
Just start a new party and forget that the other one existed. You won't be breaking the rules since you would only have 1 active party. Your old party/account will remain inactive.
Check out my latest Particracy project, and feel free to discuss it in the forums.
Siggon Kristov

Postby Anonyman » Thu Mar 20, 2014 10:53 pm

Siggon Kristov wrote:
Anonyman wrote:

There is no way to "delete" your old party or old account.
Just start a new party and forget that the other one existed. You won't be breaking the rules since you would only have 1 active party. Your old party/account will remain inactive.

Thanks!
Anonyman

Postby CCP » Sun Mar 30, 2014 9:36 am

http://classic.particracy.net/viewbill. ... lid=404940

This has been going on for a few weeks. Not sure why this parasite hasn't been reported and deleted.
Global Roleplay Committee Chair(until March 2019)
Ity ꜣḥwt xꜣdt, Hawu Mumenhes
Movement for Radical Libertarianism, Talmoria
Enarekh Koinonia, Cobura
Sizwe Esintsundu Amandla Inhlangano, Ibutho
Christian Communalist Party, Rildanor
CCP

Postby Amazeroth » Mon Mar 31, 2014 8:31 am

Yep, that could have been reported earlier. He's gone now (originally for his spamming the forum with Swastikas), and I've deleted the bills recognisable to have been "worded" in the same way. If there is more from him to delete, please post the links.
Solche und ähnliche Geschichten erzählt man sich über die Leutseligkeit Karls des Großen.
Amazeroth

Postby albatrosinus » Thu Jun 19, 2014 12:58 pm

Does one have the right to create a Nazi Party?
Who are you and why are you watching this?
albatrosinus

Postby Amazeroth » Thu Jun 19, 2014 11:36 pm

Yes, sure. There is no rule against extremist parties. As long as they don't mention Hitler or any other RL nazi member.
Amazeroth

PreviousNext

Return to Requests