Requests: General [A]

Submit your requests on various areas of the game.

Moderator: RP Committee

Re: Moderation/GRC Queries

Postby cm9777 » Fri Jan 18, 2019 4:06 am

Player messaged and rp law invalidated
cm9777

Postby cm9777 » Fri Jan 18, 2019 12:32 pm

cm9777 wrote:
jamescfm wrote:
jamescfm wrote:In the following nations, the cultural protocol does not contain a link to the original bill passed: Aldegar, Cobura, Dankuk, Dundorf, Egelion, Hutori, Hobrazia, Jelbania, Kalistan, Kazulia, Keymon, Kundrati, New Endralon, Rildanor, Rutania, Saridan, Trigunia and Vanuku. The preceding are in addition to the two examples you mentioned. Admittedly, a few of the above bills are actually from my own parties but even with that in mind, it is quite clear that Moderation has not been enforcing this rule for a significant period of time.

In the process of collating these, there were a couple of other issues that stood out to me. Several nations have debate sections which are so sprawling and disorganised that it is difficult to even find the cultural protocol bills (see Hutori for example). In addition, Mordusia, Saridan and Sekowo currently all have two cultural protocols in the debate section. The bills requiring removal are here, here and here.

Nothing seems to have been done about this.

Will update on this soon

After some deliberation, we've made a decision to remove the requirement for a link to the original bill that was passed and this will be amended in the rules shortly. Ultimately, as has been said, it has now been enforced for a long while now and this has not really had any real negative effect on the running of the game. Now ofc if someone attempts to mislead others about the validity of a cp, Moderation can and should be asked to investigate such an instance. Additionally, those old cps have been archived
cm9777

Postby Auditorii » Tue Jan 22, 2019 5:20 pm

http://classic.particracy.net/viewtreat ... atyid=4289

Im going to start to think that these guys are coordinating, essentially a “nation raid” via multiple parties.
Image Dorvik | Image Zardugal | Image Ostland (FBC)
-- Particracy Game Rules
-- Moderation Requests
-- Game Information
-- Particracy Discord
Auditorii

Postby Rafland » Tue Jan 22, 2019 9:43 pm

My OOC political ideology is Conservative. This is clearly even though not stated an RP treaty. My Communist Party IC gameplay is basically a creation of a Multicultural Cobura which is also described in the Party description. Listen, I don’t know what’s your problem but you need to be quiet and do whatever you do properly before you do something stupid like saying I multi accounting. I’ve been playing this game since 2017 and read the rules of the game constantly so there is no reason for dumb accusations. Your claims are going to be killed by clear and proof evidence, and I’m seriously think that your growing an ego against me and several other people too.
Rafland

Postby Auditorii » Tue Jan 22, 2019 10:04 pm

Rafland wrote:My OOC political ideology is Conservative. This is clearly even though not stated an RP treaty. My Communist Party IC gameplay is basically a creation of a Multicultural Cobura which is also described in the Party description. Listen, I don’t know what’s your problem but you need to be quiet and do whatever you do properly before you do something stupid like saying I multi accounting. I’ve been playing this game since 2017 and read the rules of the game constantly so there is no reason for dumb accusations. Your claims are going to be killed by clear and proof evidence, and I’m seriously think that your growing an ego against me and several other people too.

It's my duty to make sure players are conducting RP in a manner that is both realistic and efficient. Unfortunately, it appears that you and whatever cohort of players that you are involved in are walking and incredibly fine line between nation raiding and trying to undermine Cultural Protocols. Quite frankly, I have no idea who you are and I have no issue per se with you, but I will indeed do my job and I will do it to the fullest extent that is required of me. I appreciate your concern but you will treat me and every other player and member of the GRC and members of Moderation with respect.

Thank you.
-- Particracy Game Rules
-- Moderation Requests
-- Game Information
-- Particracy Discord
Auditorii

Postby Rafland » Tue Jan 22, 2019 11:00 pm

My point is that I’m telling you it’s RP related and been messaging the MB party guy that it’s clearly RP. I as a player state facts, first you create chaos in the multiple accounting reporting thread by specifically listing parties who were basically ratifying the Ultimatum of Kafuristan. Yet NONE had broken game rules in anyway. We had an apology from the mods and I expect one from you that’s the first thing. The second thing is that the treaty created reflected the party ideology. If you want, I could change the cultural protocol for it to fit the treaty listed if that’ll make you happy.
Rafland

Postby Auditorii » Tue Jan 22, 2019 11:02 pm

Rafland wrote:My point is that I’m telling you it’s RP related and been messaging the MB party guy that it’s clearly RP. I as a player state facts, first you create chaos in the multiple accounting reporting thread by specifically listing parties who were basically ratifying the Ultimatum of Kafuristan. Yet NONE had broken game rules in anyway. We had an apology from the mods and I expect one from you that’s the first thing. The second thing is that the treaty created reflected the party ideology. If you want, I could change the cultural protocol for it to fit the treaty listed if that’ll make you happy.

You could attempt to change the Cultural Protocol but it still needs to be approved by Moderation and there will certainly be objections. I'll leave this for Moderation to decided. Enjoy.
-- Particracy Game Rules
-- Moderation Requests
-- Game Information
-- Particracy Discord
Auditorii

Postby Rafland » Tue Jan 22, 2019 11:10 pm

You could attempt to change the Cultural Protocol but it still needs to be approved by Moderation and there will certainly be objections. I'll leave this for Moderation to decided. Enjoy.

What do you mean objections? Why would me changing the cultural protocol make you to say ‘certainly’.
Rafland

Postby jamescfm » Wed Jan 23, 2019 2:43 pm

Recent role-play in Deltaria by Mr.God appears to be a breach of the Game Rules. As far as I know, invasion of a foreign country requires the consent of the players in that nation and given that there are currently no players with seats in Jelbania, there is nobody to provide that consent. I don't have the links right now but I recall an incident where the player in Beiteynu at the time engaged in raids across the border with Pontesi (which was empty at the time) and Moderation deemed that against the Game Rules so precedent clearly exists. Needless to say this issue must be addressed either by the Global Role-Play Committee or at least by cm alone because Mr.God has an obvious conflict of interest.
jamescfm

Re: Questions & Requests

Postby jamescfm » Wed Jan 23, 2019 2:45 pm

A lot going wrong in Jelbania. Could I ask how often Moderation checks to ensure Cultural Protocols are being enforced?
jamescfm

PreviousNext

Return to Requests