Requests: General [A]

Submit your requests on various areas of the game.

Moderator: RP Committee

Re: Moderation Queries and Feedback

Postby Auditorii » Thu Sep 24, 2020 9:53 pm

Aquinas wrote:I would appreciate an update on the New Englia situation. To be specific, my hope is that either Auditorii's Luthori references on the New Englia thread will be removed, or a Moderation note will be posted on the thread clarifying that that part of the RP is void.

Again, there is no large/significant population in New Englia which would identify itself as "Luthori". Those references make no sense and undermine the integrity of New Englia's previous RP (which, I might add, goes back years before I personally began RPing the nation).

Since you have a vested interest I have removed all my posts from New Englia in order to conform to your RP.
Image Dorvik | Image Zardugal | Image Ostland (FBC)
-- Particracy Game Rules
-- Moderation Requests
-- Game Information
-- Particracy Discord
Auditorii

Re: Second Account Authorization Request

Postby hellpepito » Tue Sep 29, 2020 10:20 pm

Hello there, me and another party have RP'd a merger since both our ideologies were similar. The other user will carry-on the legacy of both parties and I'll create an another one from scratch.

I have put my past party inactivated, I would like for it to be deleted completly so I can create a new one in with the same account and in the same country. http://classic.particracy.net/viewparty ... tyid=41051 http://classic.particracy.net/viewuser.php?userid=40861

Thank you and have a great day.
hellpepito

Re: Second Account Authorization Request

Postby hellpepito » Wed Sep 30, 2020 6:55 am

hellpepito wrote:Hello there, me and another party have RP'd a merger since both our ideologies were similar. The other user will carry-on the legacy of both parties and I'll create an another one from scratch.

I have put my past party inactivated, I would like for it to be deleted completly so I can create a new one in with the same account and in the same country. http://classic.particracy.net/viewparty ... tyid=41051 http://classic.particracy.net/viewuser.php?userid=40861

Thank you and have a great day.

I have gone ahead and moved by old party to a secondary e-mail and deactivated it.

My new and current (and only) party is the Front de la Gauche Unie in the Rildanor country. http://classic.particracy.net/viewparty ... tyid=41093
hellpepito

Postby jamescfm » Wed Sep 30, 2020 12:57 pm

I have moved this post since it is not a request for an authorised second account. Once you have inactivated your previous account it is fine to create a new account to replace it (including using the same email address). Deleting an account is not possible.
jamescfm

Postby hellpepito » Wed Sep 30, 2020 11:46 pm

jamescfm wrote:I have moved this post since it is not a request for an authorised second account. Once you have inactivated your previous account it is fine to create a new account to replace it (including using the same email address). Deleting an account is not possible.

Okay perfect thank you for your answers, have a great day
hellpepito

Postby NuclearGandhi69 » Tue Oct 06, 2020 4:17 pm

How do i change the flag of my nation
NuclearGandhi69

Postby DueWizard70 » Tue Oct 06, 2020 4:35 pm

@NuclearGhandi69

Make a new bill.
In legislation, there is a variable called "The national flag (URL)"
There you submit a link to what the new flag will be.
People's Front Kundrati -ACTIVE (4731-4889, 5142-)
Institutional Reform Party Baltusia-INACTIVE (4889-4896)
Demokratische Hosianer von Dorvik Dorvik-INACTIVE (4908-4918)
Third World Controler of Utembo(4851-4953)
DueWizard70

Postby NuclearGandhi69 » Tue Oct 06, 2020 5:27 pm

i did what happens now
NuclearGandhi69

Postby jamescfm » Tue Oct 06, 2020 7:16 pm

Once the bill is created and you have linked to the new image, you need to move the bill to a vote and it needs to pass with a two-thirds majority. If this happens the flag will update automatically at the end of the voting period.
jamescfm

Postby NuclearGandhi69 » Tue Oct 06, 2020 9:08 pm

it hasn't tho
NuclearGandhi69

PreviousNext

Return to Requests