Requests: General [A]

Submit your requests on various areas of the game.

Moderator: RP Committee

Requests: General [A]

Postby Moderation » Tue Mar 15, 2011 7:07 pm

General questions, requests and feedback related to Particracy, its game mechanics and role playing aspects can be posed in this topic. Before posting, consider searching through the topic to see if the issue has already been addressed- it may be quicker than waiting for a response.

LukasV wrote:What's the deal on changing the national currency? Is that being done, or not really?
This account is for administrative purposes only. For queries or information, please contact a Moderator personally.
Moderation

Re: Question

Postby Jay (LDP) » Wed Mar 16, 2011 12:02 pm

Currency changes have happened on the odd occasion long ago in the past - wouldn't have the slightest clue when the last one was though. But it's something that, as far as I'm aware, is entirely out of the control/powers of Moderation. So for the foreseeable future, I'd suggest giving it a miss.
Particracy Game Moderator

Vanukese Conservatieven
Jay (LDP)

Postby Dond » Mon May 09, 2011 3:02 pm

I am complaining that the Commonwealth of Vorona is ungovernable because there are two parties that are there, namely the ceasernoah Party and the aabramo3 Party that are never active and as a result, it is impossible to pass a bill as they keep abstaining. In-fact the aabramo3 Party has abstained every vote since April 3109. Is in not possible to remove parties that are always abstaining because it makes it impossible to pass anything?
Dond

Postby GreekIdiot » Mon May 09, 2011 10:42 pm

Dond wrote:I am complaining that the Commonwealth of Vorona is ungovernable because there are two parties that are there, namely the ceasernoah Party and the aabramo3 Party that are never active and as a result, it is impossible to pass a bill as they keep abstaining. In-fact the aabramo3 Party has abstained every vote since April 3109. Is in not possible to remove parties that are always abstaining because it makes it impossible to pass anything?

Abstaining never endures through the course of time.
The Terran Times
Also being that guy who's pretending to be this guy.
GreekIdiot

Postby Dond » Fri Jun 24, 2011 8:08 pm

The Republic of Vorona's economy is in taters and despite our best efforts, we are still struggling. We would like to know whether it is not possible for someone to assist us in rebuilding the economy?

Minister of Finance-Min Young Kim
Government of the Republic of Vorona
Dond

Postby Egdoul » Wed Aug 10, 2011 5:15 pm

how can i invade a country
Egdoul

Question

Postby LukasV » Thu Dec 08, 2011 4:02 pm

I asked this some time ago, but I'll just check back in: will moderation be doing currency renaming in the future, or even perhaps now? I can't imagine that it would be a big deal, considering that it is only part of the budgeting system and nothing more. It would be greatly appreciated if this were to be introduced.

Thanks. :)
Get All That You Deserve In This World

Free Speech Fundamentalist
Classical Liberal/Libertarian
A Necessary Evil
Haterz Gon' Hate

"You believe you have dominion
So you force your lame opinions on me
And my eggshell mind"
LukasV

Postby Urien » Thu Dec 08, 2011 4:39 pm

Sorry, but we can't change the currency names. Currency names are part of the actually coding of the game and moderation does not have the proper access to the code.
Urien

Where is my country?

Postby conlib » Tue Dec 13, 2011 11:45 am

I may well be missing something but I've searched several times on the world map and have so far, been unable to identify where Talmoria is. Is anyone able to help?
One Nation Conservative Party
conlib

Re: Where is my country?

Postby UniSocAll » Tue Dec 13, 2011 2:23 pm

Talmoria, as well as Lourenne and parts of Sekowo, aren't displayed on the world map. The world map hasn't been updated to include them.
[IAN] International Airwaves Network [IAN]
Like Music To Your Ears | Connecting Communities

Alliance of Terran Republics
UniSocAll

Next

Return to Requests