Requests: General [A]

Submit your requests on various areas of the game.

Moderator: RP Committee

Question

Postby Jove N. Ore » Fri Jan 27, 2012 2:04 am

I have a question. How do you propose Constitutional Amendments?
Liberty. Morality, and Merit

"The government's might is not always right." - Jove N. Ore

Deltarian Union for Conservative Economy, Federal Republic of Deltaria -Active
Jove N. Ore

Re: Question

Postby zlopado » Sat Jan 28, 2012 1:05 am

Jove N. Ore wrote:I have a question. How do you propose Constitutional Amendments?

Unless your country has a player-made constitution enforced through role-playing, constitutional amendments are the same as any other law except they need a 2/3 majority to be passed. You can propose them the same way you would any other bill.
House Forstev (Liberal Republican Party & People's Great Society of Hope) -- Beluzia
zlopado

Fussy question...

Postby KD21 » Mon Feb 06, 2012 5:44 pm

Both myself and another user seem to have choose James Purnell as images for two of our central characters [Jonathan Davidson for me, and Leon Harrard for the FHP under sadperson] does it really matter or should one of us give our guy a face-lift?
KD21

Re: Fussy question...

Postby Eryk » Tue Feb 07, 2012 7:04 am

I would change the picture..its confusing and weird. Unless you roleplay them as long lost twins (?). I did something like that before.
Eryk

Re: Fussy question...

Postby UniSocAll » Tue Feb 07, 2012 1:28 pm

You can use different pictures from the same guy. Maybe you guys can change the age of your picture (one uses him in his 30s, the other in his 50s or something).

I don't know who James Purnell is. Either that, or you can change the picture as Eryk said, but then go change all past pictures too, so you wouldn't have a 'facelift' scenario.
[IAN] International Airwaves Network [IAN]
Like Music To Your Ears | Connecting Communities

Alliance of Terran Republics
UniSocAll

Question

Postby LukasV » Sat Feb 11, 2012 2:06 pm

Is it possible to change the maps as they are presented on the Nation page? It would seem possible, since it's only the changing of an image within the coding, but I wouldn't know for sure. Generally, I'd like to have this map updated with the current region names, instead of the outdated ones (if you look on the Valruzia wiki, I have done just that).

If this were possible by moderation, it would be greatly appreciated. Obviously there have to be boundaries to these kinds of changes (you can't just invent how large the nation is, and it has to be in keeping with the current political boundaries as-is), but I wouldn't expect people to really abuse this sort of thing.
Get All That You Deserve In This World

Free Speech Fundamentalist
Classical Liberal/Libertarian
A Necessary Evil
Haterz Gon' Hate

"You believe you have dominion
So you force your lame opinions on me
And my eggshell mind"
LukasV

Re: Question

Postby Urien » Sat Feb 11, 2012 2:28 pm

We can't really do anything about it, unfortunately. Sorry.
Urien

Re: Questions & Requests

Postby Servia » Sat Mar 24, 2012 9:56 pm

Is this bill "legal" according to the game rules. http://classic.particracy.net/viewbill. ... lid=342522 I don't think it is they only did it just increase visibility, granted you propose bills to get visibility. This bill was meant not to change anything in the country(heck they voted against themselves) it was just meant for more illegals obtained visibility.
"Forward -- To a classless Hobrazia!"
Servia

Postby LukasV » Sat Mar 24, 2012 11:43 pm

People propose anti-bills all the time. While it's not the best method to raise visibility, it does have an impact, and is generally legal. Unless you have it written down in National RP that you shouldn't do so.
Get All That You Deserve In This World

Free Speech Fundamentalist
Classical Liberal/Libertarian
A Necessary Evil
Haterz Gon' Hate

"You believe you have dominion
So you force your lame opinions on me
And my eggshell mind"
LukasV

Postby Urien » Sun Mar 25, 2012 2:59 pm

Indeed. Those types of bills aren't illegal, but you are free to call the other party out on their actions.
Urien

PreviousNext

Return to Requests