Requests: General [A]

Submit your requests on various areas of the game.

Moderator: RP Committee

Re: Questions & Requests

Postby Urien » Fri Dec 28, 2012 4:52 pm

Due to the inactivity of the new moderators that we hired a couple months ago, I will be returning as a moderator.
Urien

Postby Farsun » Fri Dec 28, 2012 4:58 pm

Urien wrote:Due to the inactivity of the new moderators that we hired a couple months ago, I will be returning as a moderator.

Always good to hear.
Dorvish Social Nationalist Party
OOC Administrator of the Artanian Union & Bureaucrat of the Particracy Wiki
Farsun

Postby Aquinas » Sat Dec 29, 2012 12:31 am

Urien wrote:Due to the inactivity of the new moderators that we hired a couple months ago, I will be returning as a moderator.

Well, I'd like to thank you for the work you've done so far and the work you're going to be doing. Particracy depends on people like you :).
Aquinas

Postby Siggon Kristov » Sat Dec 29, 2012 5:01 pm

Please do not repeat your last blunders.
Check out my latest Particracy project, and feel free to discuss it in the forums.
Siggon Kristov

Postby LukasV » Mon Dec 31, 2012 11:52 pm

We would be better off with new blood that actually have fresh, new ideas, really. This tells me that we are regressing and being counter-productive here.
Get All That You Deserve In This World

Free Speech Fundamentalist
Classical Liberal/Libertarian
A Necessary Evil
Haterz Gon' Hate

"You believe you have dominion
So you force your lame opinions on me
And my eggshell mind"
LukasV

Postby Valdštejn » Tue Jan 01, 2013 2:08 pm

LukasV wrote:

We would be better off with new blood that actually have fresh, new ideas, really. This tells me that we are regressing and being counter-productive here.

We're still taking applications for new mods, and will begin to choose new ones this week.

Apart from that, we mainly need mods to have the game running smoothly, and to have the requests dealt with swiftly, and not primarily to find new ideas.

If you're really that committed to the game, and really that sure that new ideas should come from mods and not the community, send in an application.
Valdštejn

Postby LukasV » Tue Jan 01, 2013 2:22 pm

Valdštejn wrote:
LukasV wrote:

We're still taking applications for new mods, and will begin to choose new ones this week.

Apart from that, we mainly need mods to have the game running smoothly, and to have the requests dealt with swiftly, and not primarily to find new ideas.

If you're really that committed to the game, and really that sure that new ideas should come from mods and not the community, send in an application.

The mods are the ones that approve ideas. And based on the past, a lot of those ideas get lost or shut down. I don't want to see that happening again.
Get All That You Deserve In This World

Free Speech Fundamentalist
Classical Liberal/Libertarian
A Necessary Evil
Haterz Gon' Hate

"You believe you have dominion
So you force your lame opinions on me
And my eggshell mind"
LukasV

Postby Valdštejn » Tue Jan 01, 2013 2:30 pm

LukasV wrote:
Valdštejn wrote:
LukasV wrote:We would be better off with new blood that actually have fresh, new ideas, really. This tells me that we are regressing and being counter-productive here.

The mods are the ones that approve ideas. And based on the past, a lot of those ideas get lost or shut down. I don't want to see that happening again.

Which ideas, specifically, got lost? Or shut down?
And which ideas are subject to moderation approval?
Valdštejn

Postby Siggon Kristov » Thu Jan 03, 2013 12:47 am

Valdštejn wrote:
LukasV wrote:

Out of courtesy, could there please be some feedback to the applications?
Even if you won't accept one, at least reply to it.
Check out my latest Particracy project, and feel free to discuss it in the forums.
Siggon Kristov

Postby Valdštejn » Thu Jan 03, 2013 2:07 am

Siggon Kristov wrote:
Valdštejn wrote:
LukasV wrote:We would be better off with new blood that actually have fresh, new ideas, really. This tells me that we are regressing and being counter-productive here.

Out of courtesy, could there please be some feedback to the applications?
Even if you won't accept one, at least reply to it.

Of course. We'll be waiting for requests for the rest of this week, and begin working with them next week.
Valdštejn

PreviousNext

Return to Requests