Moderation/GRC Queries

In-Game and Forum requests and complaints.

Re: Moderation/GRC Queries

Postby Aquinas » Fri Feb 22, 2019 12:52 am

cm9777 wrote:Reddy has resigned from the GRC so Farsun/Auditori is in charge of it for now. That old register will be cleaned up.


It's still there.
User avatar
Aquinas
 
Posts: 9168
Joined: Fri Nov 12, 2010 1:28 am
Location: UK

Re: Moderation/GRC Queries

Postby Mr.God » Fri Feb 22, 2019 10:04 am

Aquinas wrote:
cm9777 wrote:Reddy has resigned from the GRC so Farsun/Auditori is in charge of it for now. That old register will be cleaned up.


It's still there.


I will let CM handle this. If he cant i will make sure it gets done
User avatar
Mr.God
 
Posts: 1064
Joined: Thu Mar 29, 2018 12:11 pm

Re: Moderation/GRC Queries

Postby Luis1p » Thu Feb 28, 2019 11:48 am

viewtopic.php?f=17&t=8439

There is already an Istalia international news topic. This dude is making extras again.
I mean look at us. We're just air conditioners. I mean after after all. We're just walking around on the planet breathing,CONDITIONING THE AIR.

-Ongo Gablogian, The Art Collector
User avatar
Luis1p
 
Posts: 775
Joined: Tue Jun 27, 2017 6:01 pm
Location: Chicago, USA

Re: Moderation/GRC Queries

Postby Aquinas » Thu Feb 28, 2019 12:59 pm

Mr.God wrote:
Aquinas wrote:
cm9777 wrote:Reddy has resigned from the GRC so Farsun/Auditori is in charge of it for now. That old register will be cleaned up.


It's still there.


I will let CM handle this. If he cant i will make sure it gets done


Why has this still not been addressed? It is not remotely technically challenging. Literally all the Moderator needs to do is press a delete button.

It would be considerate if Moderation would amend the official GRC register so that the reader can easily/quickly see the correct information on a single post, rather than having to first read through a post filled with inaccurate information.

The Third World control register is full of inaccurate entries and now needs to be corrected. This has been pointed out previously, but not been acted on.

The World Congress information register fails to list the current members of the Security Council, and also provides erroneous information for the list of permanent members/Great Powers. On smaller issues, some of the links there do not work, and the election results list has not been updated since November.

The Moderation in-game account continues to erroneously list Luis as a Moderator, despite the fact this has been pointed out previously.

There are more blunders I could point out, but I simply don't have the time or the energy right now.

With the greatest respect, in general terms, the general documentation/record-keeping/etc. for this game is lazy and incompetent, and this is not a new phenomenon - it has been going on for some time, unfortunately. It has now been announced Moderation is planning to introduce a second accounts experiment "under certain circumstances via application". I have personal doubts as to how wise this idea is, and I would not recommend it myself. However, even putting all of that aside, given that this scheme will presumably have to involve a degree of regulation and record-keeping, in all honesty, I would seriously, seriously urge Moderation to recruit somebody with organisational skills before embarking on any such project.
User avatar
Aquinas
 
Posts: 9168
Joined: Fri Nov 12, 2010 1:28 am
Location: UK

Re: Moderation/GRC Queries

Postby Mr.God » Thu Feb 28, 2019 2:46 pm

Hi Aquinas,

As you may know there are a lot of things going on at the moment. For example we have seen a great decline in the playercount over recent weeks which is the reason for our idea of implementing second approved accounts.
The exodus of players has also meant that, as you pointed out, the third world control register is now even more out of date then it already was making it more work to organize the thing which means it will take longer since we have to contact several players that were still active until recently and confirm they want to relinquesh control etc.

I have removed Luis from the moderator account description now as you correctly pointed out he was still there.
Personally i have not been involved in anything related to the world congress and will have to consult with CM on that.

I agree that it is taking longer then desired and apoligize for it. I will do my best to get all this done in the shortest timespan possible.
User avatar
Mr.God
 
Posts: 1064
Joined: Thu Mar 29, 2018 12:11 pm

Re: Moderation/GRC Queries

Postby Yolo04 » Thu Feb 28, 2019 3:09 pm

Mr.God wrote:Hi Aquinas,

As you may know there are a lot of things going on at the moment. For example we have seen a great decline in the playercount over recent weeks which is the reason for our idea of implementing second approved accounts.
The exodus of players has also meant that, as you pointed out, the third world control register is now even more out of date then it already was making it more work to organize the thing which means it will take longer since we have to contact several players that were still active until recently and confirm they want to relinquesh control etc.

I have removed Luis from the moderator account description now as you correctly pointed out he was still there.
Personally i have not been involved in anything related to the world congress and will have to consult with CM on that.

I agree that it is taking longer then desired and apoligize for it. I will do my best to get all this done in the shortest timespan possible.


Quick inquiry. Since Dorvik failed to officially announce its representative at the security council, does that make Keymon the Security Council Seat A Member?
Despacito, Eat ain’t Burrito
User avatar
Yolo04
 
Posts: 649
Joined: Sat Dec 16, 2017 6:03 pm
Location: West Virginia, USA

Re: Moderation/GRC Queries

Postby Leo Basu » Thu Feb 28, 2019 11:48 pm

here is a tricky problem recently i was chatting with istalian party he said he wants me to make a news thread for istalia i told him as per rules you can only have one he said there are no news thread so i made but now i have found an old one and dont know what to do please help either
BK
User avatar
Leo Basu
 
Posts: 134
Joined: Sun Feb 03, 2019 2:28 pm

Re: Moderation/GRC Queries

Postby Mr.God » Fri Mar 01, 2019 10:50 am

Leo Basu wrote:here is a tricky problem recently i was chatting with istalian party he said he wants me to make a news thread for istalia i told him as per rules you can only have one he said there are no news thread so i made but now i have found an old one and dont know what to do please help either


Please dont spam every thread with the same question
User avatar
Mr.God
 
Posts: 1064
Joined: Thu Mar 29, 2018 12:11 pm

Re: Moderation/GRC Queries

Postby jamescfm » Sun Mar 10, 2019 10:10 pm

Why is the Game Rules document spread across multiple pages? It's much easier to link to single "Particracy Game Rules" post than to link to a specific post (especially when we know that these posts will eventually move).
User avatar
jamescfm
 
Posts: 2166
Joined: Sat Jul 02, 2016 3:41 pm

Re: Moderation/GRC Queries

Postby Mr.God » Sun Mar 10, 2019 10:39 pm

jamescfm wrote:Why is the Game Rules document spread across multiple pages? It's much easier to link to single "Particracy Game Rules" post than to link to a specific post (especially when we know that these posts will eventually move).


We organized it that way so we can easily link the different sections of the game rules when needed.
User avatar
Mr.God
 
Posts: 1064
Joined: Thu Mar 29, 2018 12:11 pm

PreviousNext

Return to Game Moderation

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 2 guests