al-Badaria Complaint

In-Game and Forum requests and complaints.

al-Badaria Complaint

Postby RavenKing » Thu Jun 28, 2018 9:29 pm

Hi all,

I play as a Communist party in al-Badara. A party in it is opposed to me and Communism. I could be completely wrong, but I am not sure if this is allowed. They are making an OOC bill to remove Communist parties from the government. Now, as far as I understand, OOC bills have something to do with the actual WRITTEN rules. So, can they use an OOC bill to get rid of a party for an IC reason?

Thanks!
RavenKing

Re: al-Badaria Complaint

Postby Occam » Thu Jun 28, 2018 10:15 pm

The bills in question are here:
http://classic.particracy.net/viewbill. ... lid=574069
http://classic.particracy.net/viewbill. ... lid=574075

Banning parties is possible. But with an RP(Role-Play)-Bill, not an OOC-(Out Of Character)-Bill. The relevant rule is rule 6eiii [my emphasis]:
iii.An RP law must not contradict game mechanics or the game rules, or force users to act a certain way OOC. Additionally they cannot ban types of parties (without considerable RP justification) or users. RP Laws must also not force users to vote in a particular way.

Whether there is sufficient RP justification or not is a question for Moderation. But unless there is more than in those two bills, I very much doubt it.
"Every age and generation must be as free to act for itself in all cases as the age and generations which preceded it." Thomas Paine, Rights of Man

Progressive Party Pontesi (4405-4414)
Progressive Party Telamon (4414-present)
Occam

Postby RavenKing » Thu Jun 28, 2018 11:41 pm

Hi,

Thanks! There's not much else beside a conversation I had with him where he used the same arguments and I put forth my own.
RavenKing

Postby RavenKing » Thu Jun 28, 2018 11:48 pm

Hello Mods,

Can I please have the two bills linked in the above bills deactivated! Thanks!
RavenKing

Postby Polites » Fri Jul 06, 2018 7:44 am

Hey, sorry for replying late on this. Those two bills were deleted a while ago and the player in question was messaged.
Me pinguem et nitidum bene curata cute vises,
Cum ridere voles, Epicuri de grege porcum
Polites

Return to Game Moderation