Split from RP Law Querys

Threads from before the Dec 15, 2023 migration.

Split from RP Law Querys

Postby Occam » Tue Jul 31, 2018 3:23 am

House Spencer wrote:Dude all your bollox asides your not a mod so don't give rulings none of this is anything to do with you

I don't "give rulings" and I don't pretend to. The Moderators perform their tasks in their free time without any kind of payment. They don't always have the time to answer everything in a timely manner and in detail. So I believe that it is the duty of players to do their part in keeping Moderation's workload limited by helping out answering questions. Of course, if you just want your ruling, you have that by now.
Going forward you have a choice. If you want to play in a "normal" nation, you'll have to switch to another nation. You'll have most freedom (but least realism) in one of the culturally open nations. If you want to stay in Jelbania, you can tackle it's current difficulties and strive for it's independence through role-play. But you'll have to take on a more cooperative attitude and work with the other players in Jelbania, Deltaria, Vanuku, etc. Trust me, it's more fun than trying to turn everyone against you.

Regards,
Occam
Permanently gone.
Occam

Re: RP Law Query Thread

Postby Aquinas » Tue Jul 31, 2018 8:44 am

Auditorii wrote:
House Spencer wrote:
Dude all your bollox asides your not a mod so don't give rulings none of this is anything to do with you

No, he is not. But as I suspect he is a returning player and likely a former Moderator who regardless of his position has quite some wisdom as do the players posting in this thread, Moderator or Not. It would be behoove of you to listen.

It is not much of a secret that I returned to the game as "Phil Piratin" and "Bachelot" simply as an attempt to put a degree of distance between myself and a very small group of individuals.

Since Auditorii has been asserting elsewhere that Occam is me, I would like to set the record straight: he is not, and nor is there any reason to suppose Occam's views are mine or that mine are his. There have been a few other fanciful theories put around, all of which are untrue. I am not currently in the game.
Aquinas

Postby Occam » Tue Jul 31, 2018 9:12 am

Aquinas wrote:Since Auditorii has been asserting elsewhere that Occam is me

I'm sorry if I gave people the wrong impression. That was definitely not my intention.

Regards
Occam
Permanently gone.
Occam

Postby Aquinas » Tue Jul 31, 2018 9:15 am

Occam wrote:
Aquinas wrote:Since Auditorii has been asserting elsewhere that Occam is me

I'm sorry if I gave people the wrong impression. That was definitely not my intention.

Regards
Occam

No need to apologise; this is not your personal fault at all.
Aquinas

Re: Split from RP Law Querys

Postby Auditorii » Tue Jul 31, 2018 5:59 pm

Glad you cleared that up Aquinas. Always appreciated.

Either way, my statements still stand regardless of shadowy principles of diversion.
Image Dorvik | Image Zardugal | Image Ostland (FBC)
-- Particracy Game Rules
-- Moderation Requests
-- Game Information
-- Particracy Discord
Auditorii

Return to Archive