Requests: Forum Based Countries - FBCs [RPC]

Submit your requests on various areas of the game.

Moderator: RP Committee

Re: Third World Control Requests

Postby jamescfm » Fri Dec 21, 2018 11:38 pm

@Zongxian: The register has been updated, thanks for the role-play you've done!

@Yolo04: Apologies about the delay, I've had a busy couple of days. Your proposed role-play concerns me slightly because it appears to contradict the most recent role-play in Xsampa, which portrayed it as a relatively stable but authoritarian monarchy. In addition, Xsampa is a part of the larger Kamphonese War role-play event right now so I'd like to hear how you would work that into your role-play before approving your request.
jamescfm

Postby Yolo04 » Sat Dec 22, 2018 12:28 am

jamescfm wrote:@Zongxian: The register has been updated, thanks for the role-play you've done!

@Yolo04: Apologies about the delay, I've had a busy couple of days. Your proposed role-play concerns me slightly because it appears to contradict the most recent role-play in Xsampa, which portrayed it as a relatively stable but authoritarian monarchy. In addition, Xsampa is a part of the larger Kamphonese War role-play event right now so I'd like to hear how you would work that into your role-play before approving your request.

That RP was before there defeat in the Dovani War. The NC forced an embarising peace treaty that forbade the nation from ever being a monarchy again, minimized the armed forces, and handed over all vehicles/vessels to the NC (I assume they haven’t handed them back either). As it was before I left, the nation was a corrupt decrepit state ruled by two parties who would swap power.

The idea now is to take advantage of the dead NC (who should no longer be able to enforce the peace agreement) and become an authoritarian state that’s technically a republic. It’d be a Republic like China or the DPRK are “republics”.

Concerning the Kamphonese War RP event, I’d have to know what you were planning to do. I would send troops from the Xsampan dictatorship and assist the Axis of Evil in exchange for either acceptance into the alliance or an agreement of cooperation. However I’m open to further discussions and ideas about it.

The main reason I’d see people supporting a dictatorship is mainly due to the decrepit state the nation is in. People would gladly sacrifice personally liberties for economic prosperity(ie:Russian federation).

I’m mainly gonna be slowly tweeking Xsampa into a dictatorship. Right now, if my proposal is approved, I’d introduce “hate speech” laws which were extremely vague. That would give the government the power to shut down anyone for “hateful speech”. Then afterwards I’ll slowly start to transition to more Chinese and North Korean tactics of repression. For example, I plan on shutting down all free press and replacing it with propaganda. Alongside this, I’m considering the idea of a Social Credit esque System in the nation.
List of Parties:
Image Keymon, Four Pillars Party (MQP): ACTIVE

Dankuk, Hwanghu Dang Party (4613): INACTIVE
Yolo04

Location: West Virginia, USA (haha country roads jokes are so funny)

Postby Yolo04 » Sun Dec 23, 2018 2:41 pm

Can I pls have control of Xsampa?

Thank you
List of Parties:

Yolo04

Postby jamescfm » Sun Dec 23, 2018 2:49 pm

At the moment, I'm not sure that you've really taken on board what I'm saying about Xsampa's recent role-play position. Xsampa is currently fighting against Utari Mosir so for you to suggest that you would have Xsampa fight on the other side of the conflict doesn't suggest that you have understood the recent history. I would like to former colonies to become more active so I will grant you control but I will be maintaining close contact with you to ensure that the guidelines are followed and if not, control will be withdrawn.
jamescfm

Postby Yolo04 » Sun Dec 23, 2018 2:51 pm

jamescfm wrote:At the moment, I'm not sure that you've really taken on board what I'm saying about Xsampa's recent role-play position. Xsampa is currently fighting against Utari Mosir so for you to suggest that you would have Xsampa fight on the other side of the conflict doesn't suggest that you have understood the recent history. I would like to former colonies to become more active so I will grant you control but I will be maintaining close contact with you to ensure that the guidelines are followed and if not, control will be withdrawn.

I stated I’m open to changing my RP regarding the Axis of Evil. I just want to RP in Xsampa
List of Parties:

Yolo04

Postby jamescfm » Mon Dec 24, 2018 12:28 am

With the conclusion of the Kamphonese War, I am relinquishing control of Cifutingan and Liore. At this point, I would like to offer a point of information regarding control of former colonies. Control of a former colony can be seen as a special privilege and it requires that players accept more responsibility in terms of how they conduct role-play and their awareness of the role-play history of a nation than might be necessary in the game's standard playable nations. As a result, I would ask players to be understanding if their control requests are rejected or the role-play they are allowed to pursued is limited in scope. Thanks!
jamescfm

Postby Reddy » Sat Jan 12, 2019 7:04 am

jamescfm wrote:With the conclusion of the Kamphonese War, I am relinquishing control of Cifutingan and Liore. At this point, I would like to offer a point of information regarding control of former colonies. Control of a former colony can be seen as a special privilege and it requires that players accept more responsibility in terms of how they conduct role-play and their awareness of the role-play history of a nation than might be necessary in the game's standard playable nations. As a result, I would ask players to be understanding if their control requests are rejected or the role-play they are allowed to pursued is limited in scope. Thanks!

Noted. I personally enjoyed the RP a great deal and wish I had been able to take part.
To live outside the law, you must be honest.
Reddy

Postby Nasania » Sat Jan 12, 2019 8:10 am

I would like to request control of Degalogesa to RP with.

My goals are to develop the cultural and political institutions of the country, specifically as a Nativr American Multinational Confederacy. I also wish to introduce a new tribe, Lenape(Not sure what the ingame name should be as of yet though), to improve the internal dynamic of the RP. Plus Lenape institutions are the ones which I am most familiar.
Nasania

Postby Reddy » Sat Jan 12, 2019 8:23 am

Nasania wrote:I would like to request control of Degalogesa to RP with.

My goals are to develop the cultural and political institutions of the country, specifically as a Nativr American Multinational Confederacy. I also wish to introduce a new tribe, Lenape(Not sure what the ingame name should be as of yet though), to improve the internal dynamic of the RP. Plus Lenape institutions are the ones which I am most familiar.

Approved.
To live outside the law, you must be honest.
Reddy

Postby jamescfm » Sat Jan 12, 2019 9:02 am

Relinquishing control of Istapali, Suyu Llaqta and Utari Mosir, giving someone else a chance!
jamescfm

PreviousNext

Return to Requests