Requests: Forum Based Countries - FBCs [RPC]

Submit your requests on various areas of the game.

Moderator: RP Committee

Re: Third World Control Requests

Postby thefalloutfan101 » Sun Apr 21, 2019 4:30 am

ChitinKal wrote:I'd like to RP for Medina.

Basically I want to RP a civil war or coup that will end in the establishment of a highly militarized and authoritarian state under the boot of a military government. You know, definitely not the expected and overused cliche.

Approved.
Active in: New Verham (Primary Controller)

Current Member of the Roleplay Committee

"One may become a demagogue out of sheer political innocence." - Vladimir Lenin
thefalloutfan101

Location: Baatrynsentii, New Verham (IC) Florida, United States (OOC)

Postby Nasania » Fri Apr 26, 2019 8:02 pm

Relinquishing Control of Degalogesa
Nasania

Postby colonelvesica » Thu May 02, 2019 9:15 pm

Nasania wrote:Relinquishing Control of Degalogesa

Noted and Updated
The Last of his Name
colonelvesica

Postby ChitinKal » Wed May 29, 2019 8:31 pm

Relinquishing control of Medina
RP Controller of Liore
Fronto de Aŭgustana Vekiĝo (Zardugal) (Inactive) link
Mare Unitu (Keymon) (Inactive) link
Ár Náisiún (Kirlawa) (Inactive) link
National Conservative Party (Kalistan) (Inactive) link
ChitinKal

Postby colonelvesica » Sun Jun 02, 2019 3:01 pm

ChitinKal wrote:Relinquishing control of Medina

Noted
The Last of his Name
colonelvesica

Postby Rilescarla18 » Tue Jul 30, 2019 2:45 pm

I would like to RP the nation of Temania.

I actually want to RP the social unrest and total mess in the country as well as massacres in its southern parts caused by terrorists(applying realistic touch). A provisional leader will be elected that will exert efforts to improve the state of the country, stop the violence and unrest, and combat terrorism. The country will be signing a union agreement with the Zardugalian delegates that will make Temania a sovereign constituent country under the Empire of Zardugal and a general election will be held right after the constitution was amended, recognizing the Emperor of Zardugal as the de facto Head of State of Temania. A Governor-General who is a Temanian shall be sworn in and will perform the duties of the Emperor, thus, the Governor-General shall be a de jure HoS. There shall be a Prime Minister as well and new born parties emerging in the spotlight. Policies will be passed that will shape the image of Temania. Temania will see its economic rise, experiencing the so-called “Temanian Miracle” wherein the country will have a GDP growth rate of 6.8%. Terrorism will still be a major issue in the country and will remain unsolved for many years; terrorists still posing threats in the southern part of the country.
With the aid that Zardugal will grant to Temania, its government will be devoted into rebuilding its infrastructures and creating more jobs for the people. However, despite these drastic changes, poverty rate will still be a major challenge to the Temanian government.
Rilescarla18

Postby Rogue » Fri Aug 02, 2019 1:59 pm

Rilescarla18 wrote:I would like to RP the nation of Temania.

I actually want to RP the social unrest and total mess in the country as well as massacres in its southern parts caused by terrorists(applying realistic touch). A provisional leader will be elected that will exert efforts to improve the state of the country, stop the violence and unrest, and combat terrorism. The country will be signing a union agreement with the Zardugalian delegates that will make Temania a sovereign constituent country under the Empire of Zardugal and a general election will be held right after the constitution was amended, recognizing the Emperor of Zardugal as the de facto Head of State of Temania. A Governor-General who is a Temanian shall be sworn in and will perform the duties of the Emperor, thus, the Governor-General shall be a de jure HoS. There shall be a Prime Minister as well and new born parties emerging in the spotlight. Policies will be passed that will shape the image of Temania. Temania will see its economic rise, experiencing the so-called “Temanian Miracle” wherein the country will have a GDP growth rate of 6.8%. Terrorism will still be a major issue in the country and will remain unsolved for many years; terrorists still posing threats in the southern part of the country.
With the aid that Zardugal will grant to Temania, its government will be devoted into rebuilding its infrastructures and creating more jobs for the people. However, despite these drastic changes, poverty rate will still be a major challenge to the Temanian government.

Denied. Sounds like you wanna make it a colony like nation for Zardugal. No "first world" nations may make a third world nation into a colony anymore.
Playing in:

Istapali
Rogue

Postby Auditorii » Sat Aug 03, 2019 1:30 pm

I’d like to resume control over Ostland.
Image Dorvik | Image Zardugal | Image Ostland (FBC)
-- Particracy Game Rules
-- Moderation Requests
-- Game Information
-- Particracy Discord
Auditorii

Postby Auditorii » Sat Aug 03, 2019 11:55 pm

I believe Vescia approved via Discord but he can post here.

I’m also applying for control over Utari Mosir; continuing some unrest from before ultimately leading to an Ostlandic invasion in Utari Mosir.
Image Dorvik | Image Zardugal | Image Ostland (FBC)
-- Particracy Game Rules
-- Moderation Requests
-- Game Information
-- Particracy Discord
Auditorii

Postby colonelvesica » Sun Aug 04, 2019 12:04 am

Confirmed; Permission to Role Play with Utari Mosir is approved as long as another player doesn't want to Role Play with it.
The Last of his Name
colonelvesica

PreviousNext

Return to Requests