Requests: Forum Based Countries - FBCs [RPC]

Submit your requests on various areas of the game.

Moderator: RP Committee

Re: Forum-Based Countries Control Requests

Postby jamescfm » Fri Jan 15, 2021 5:26 pm

I would like to apply for control of Vascania. At the moment I do not have any major role-play events planned, my focus will be on how the country is dealing with the aftermath of the Rapa Pile War. In particular I'd like to emphasise how the conflict has changed the country's relations with its former allies in the region, like Liore or Kurageri. On the side I'll be doing the usual cultural and political role-play, building on the foundation that Pragma laid down.
jamescfm

Postby Auditorii » Fri Jan 15, 2021 5:30 pm

jamescfm wrote:I would like to apply for control of Vascania. At the moment I do not have any major role-play events planned, my focus will be on how the country is dealing with the aftermath of the Rapa Pile War. In particular I'd like to emphasise how the conflict has changed the country's relations with its former allies in the region, like Liore or Kurageri. On the side I'll be doing the usual cultural and political role-play, building on the foundation that Pragma laid down.

We'll review and get back to you.
Image Dorvik | Image Zardugal | Image Ostland (FBC)
-- Particracy Game Rules
-- Moderation Requests
-- Game Information
-- Particracy Discord
Auditorii

Postby Auditorii » Wed Jan 20, 2021 10:42 pm

jamescfm wrote:I would like to apply for control of Vascania. At the moment I do not have any major role-play events planned, my focus will be on how the country is dealing with the aftermath of the Rapa Pile War. In particular I'd like to emphasise how the conflict has changed the country's relations with its former allies in the region, like Liore or Kurageri. On the side I'll be doing the usual cultural and political role-play, building on the foundation that Pragma laid down.

This is approved. Apologies for a late approval.
Image Dorvik | Image Zardugal | Image Ostland (FBC)
-- Particracy Game Rules
-- Moderation Requests
-- Game Information
-- Particracy Discord
Auditorii

Postby Pragma » Fri Jan 22, 2021 7:48 pm

I am asking for New Englia.

My plan is to develop a federal state with a devolved government for the majority Kilani areas and the majority Englian areas. The RP will revolve around the inequities between the two devolved states and their disagreements in establishing a compromise for nationwide government. I won't be engaging in any civil war or "Troubles"-style RP and I don't really plan for a significant amount of violence, I'll be trying to find more subtle ways to demonstrate the divisions.
Currently playing in: Cildania

Image Vascanian Empire
Pragma

Postby jamescfm » Fri Jan 22, 2021 10:18 pm

QV73 wrote:I am asking for New Englia.

My plan is to develop a federal state with a devolved government for the majority Kilani areas and the majority Englian areas. The RP will revolve around the inequities between the two devolved states and their disagreements in establishing a compromise for nationwide government. I won't be engaging in any civil war or "Troubles"-style RP and I don't really plan for a significant amount of violence, I'll be trying to find more subtle ways to demonstrate the divisions.

Auditorii and I will consider this and get back to you.
jamescfm

Postby jamescfm » Sun Jan 31, 2021 3:52 pm

QV73 wrote:I am asking for New Englia.

Approved, sorry for the delay. The thread has been updated.
jamescfm

Postby colonelvesica » Tue Feb 02, 2021 8:42 pm

I'd like to apply for control of New Alduria.

The southern Temanian continent has been quiet for a while, and I'd like to get back into Role Playing New Alduria into a former leadership role.

As there appears to be a significant amount of left and right leaning nations, with authoritarian tendencies throughout Dovani, I'd like New Alduria to take up the leadership role of a more democratic state, and pushing for democracy and transparency throughout Temania and great Dovani as a whole.

Long term I'd like to build New Alduria up to be a leader.
The Last of his Name
colonelvesica

Postby jamescfm » Tue Feb 02, 2021 8:45 pm

colonelvesica wrote:I'd like to apply for control of New Alduria.

The southern Temanian continent has been quiet for a while, and I'd like to get back into Role Playing New Alduria into a former leadership role.

As there appears to be a significant amount of left and right leaning nations, with authoritarian tendencies throughout Dovani, I'd like New Alduria to take up the leadership role of a more democratic state, and pushing for democracy and transparency throughout Temania and great Dovani as a whole.

Long term I'd like to build New Alduria up to be a leader.

We'll discuss this request and get back to you soon.
jamescfm

Postby Augustus Germanus » Tue Feb 02, 2021 10:07 pm

I would like to apply for control of Midway.

I have checked the wiki as well as the forum for Midway, and I can see just a very small amount of RP in the nation. With this I would like to change that, by continuing the information concerning Midway: "It has remained largely neutral in conflicts and does its best to continue its large financial success". By this I mean, that I would like to further develop Midway as an important economic/trading hub in Dovani. As well as largely holding strong in its neutrality, by modeling it after historically neutral countries such as Sweden and Switzerland, perhaps making Midway an important middle-ground for diplomatic talks, and maybe furthering its stance as a possible mediator in conflicts.

I think a neutral nation, not plagued by any extreme authoritarianism, successful in trading and economics in the middle of Dovani could be interesting for Dovani politics. But mostly I would like to develop Midway around its roleplay, such as on the wiki, giving it more interesting institutions and such.

Thank you.
Nationell Samling in Davostag Image
Landa Reforma Partio in Zardugal Image
Augustus Germanus

Postby jamescfm » Tue Feb 02, 2021 11:04 pm

Augustus Germanus wrote:I would like to apply for control of Midway.

I have checked the wiki as well as the forum for Midway, and I can see just a very small amount of RP in the nation. With this I would like to change that, by continuing the information concerning Midway: "It has remained largely neutral in conflicts and does its best to continue its large financial success". By this I mean, that I would like to further develop Midway as an important economic/trading hub in Dovani. As well as largely holding strong in its neutrality, by modeling it after historically neutral countries such as Sweden and Switzerland, perhaps making Midway an important middle-ground for diplomatic talks, and maybe furthering its stance as a possible mediator in conflicts.

I think a neutral nation, not plagued by any extreme authoritarianism, successful in trading and economics in the middle of Dovani could be interesting for Dovani politics. But mostly I would like to develop Midway around its roleplay, such as on the wiki, giving it more interesting institutions and such.

Thank you.

Thanks, we'll consider this and get back to you.
jamescfm

PreviousNext

Return to Requests