Requests: Forum Based Countries - FBCs [RPC]

Submit your requests on various areas of the game.

Moderator: RP Committee

Re: Forum-Based Countries Control Requests

Postby Rogue » Mon Mar 29, 2021 3:31 pm

Requesting Bazgaristan again with the same plan as before.
Playing in:

Istapali
Rogue

Postby Reddy » Mon Mar 29, 2021 5:03 pm

Requesting control of Kurageri. I plan on developing its basic institutions and setting it on a path to economic development.
To live outside the law, you must be honest.
Reddy

Postby colonelvesica » Tue Mar 30, 2021 12:19 pm

Both of the above are under discussion and we'll get back to you shortly
The Last of his Name
colonelvesica

Postby Auditorii » Tue Mar 30, 2021 1:08 pm

Requesting control over Utari Mosir. I want to work on expanding the Ainu culture in-game a little bit and build up the country a little in terms of economic development and its role in northern Dovani.
Image Dorvik | Image Zardugal | Image Ostland (FBC)
-- Particracy Game Rules
-- Moderation Requests
-- Game Information
-- Particracy Discord
Auditorii

Postby ChitinKal » Tue Mar 30, 2021 3:02 pm

Auditorii wrote:Requesting control over Utari Mosir. I want to work on expanding the Ainu culture in-game a little bit and build up the country a little in terms of economic development and its role in northern Dovani.

We'll discuss this and get back to you
RP Controller of Liore
Fronto de Aŭgustana Vekiĝo (Zardugal) (Inactive) link
Mare Unitu (Keymon) (Inactive) link
Ár Náisiún (Kirlawa) (Inactive) link
National Conservative Party (Kalistan) (Inactive) link
ChitinKal

Postby Zanz » Tue Mar 30, 2021 7:25 pm

Requesting control of Midway. It's currently controlled by Augustus Germanus but no RP I can find has been done in around 2 months, and I messaged the user on Discord asking if they'd have any objections to me requesting and didn't receive a reply, so figure that qualifies as doing my due diligence.

I plan to RP Midway as the neutral, economically vibrant state it really ought to be, given its strategic importance and location. Roughly, I'd like to do a bit of development of corporations in Midway that work to extract resources in the Sea of Carina nations that rely on the Midway Canal to get those goods to world markets. Plan as well to do some sports RP, some politics, nothing flashy, but figure it's a good place to try and get back involved on my own schedule.
Just a bunch of shit.
Zanz

Postby ChitinKal » Tue Mar 30, 2021 8:21 pm

Zanz wrote:Requesting control of Midway. It's currently controlled by Augustus Germanus but no RP I can find has been done in around 2 months, and I messaged the user on Discord asking if they'd have any objections to me requesting and didn't receive a reply, so figure that qualifies as doing my due diligence.

I plan to RP Midway as the neutral, economically vibrant state it really ought to be, given its strategic importance and location. Roughly, I'd like to do a bit of development of corporations in Midway that work to extract resources in the Sea of Carina nations that rely on the Midway Canal to get those goods to world markets. Plan as well to do some sports RP, some politics, nothing flashy, but figure it's a good place to try and get back involved on my own schedule.

Vesica and I will discuss this

Love the renewed interest in the FBCs lately!
RP Controller of Liore
Fronto de Aŭgustana Vekiĝo (Zardugal) (Inactive) link
Mare Unitu (Keymon) (Inactive) link
Ár Náisiún (Kirlawa) (Inactive) link
National Conservative Party (Kalistan) (Inactive) link
ChitinKal

Postby jamescfm » Tue Mar 30, 2021 11:24 pm

I'd like to request control of Temania. The focus of my initial role-play would be to develop the political system that was provisionally created by the previous players there. In broader terms, I'm interested in engaging with the international role-play happening in the forum-based countries at the moment (particularly the Dovani Pact) as well as the internal conflicts that would need to be managed in a diverse country like Temania. Other than that, I think it would just be interesting to play in what I think is the game's most populous Ahmadi country.
jamescfm

Postby colonelvesica » Wed Mar 31, 2021 12:35 am

jamescfm wrote:I'd like to request control of Temania. The focus of my initial role-play would be to develop the political system that was provisionally created by the previous players there. In broader terms, I'm interested in engaging with the international role-play happening in the forum-based countries at the moment (particularly the Dovani Pact) as well as the internal conflicts that would need to be managed in a diverse country like Temania. Other than that, I think it would just be interesting to play in what I think is the game's most populous Ahmadi country.
We'll add it to the queue currently under discussion!

I echo Chitin, well done on the push for FBC RP
The Last of his Name
colonelvesica

Postby Augustus Germanus » Wed Mar 31, 2021 1:49 pm

ChitinKal wrote:
Zanz wrote:Requesting control of Midway. It's currently controlled by Augustus Germanus but no RP I can find has been done in around 2 months, and I messaged the user on Discord asking if they'd have any objections to me requesting and didn't receive a reply, so figure that qualifies as doing my due diligence.

Vesica and I will discuss this

Love the renewed interest in the FBCs lately!

Would like to say sorry for not replying on discord have been very busy this past month. On the matter concerning Midway I agree, as lately I do not have enough time to engage in two countries. With that said I relinquish my control over Midway, and with moderation's approval, in favor of Zanz.
Nationell Samling in Davostag Image
Landa Reforma Partio in Zardugal Image
Augustus Germanus

PreviousNext

Return to Requests