Requests: Forum Based Countries - FBCs [RPC]

Submit your requests on various areas of the game.

Moderator: RP Committee

Re: Third World Control Requests

Postby Rogue » Sun Sep 06, 2020 9:33 am

So to further clarify, you mean TW Regional Powers?

Yes
Playing in:

Istapali
Rogue

Postby Auditorii » Sun Sep 06, 2020 2:07 pm

Mr.God wrote:Requesting control over Mina. I will have it gradually slide into a civil conflict between the different factions and ethnicities in the country, mostly with only involvement from regional powers. After this a Majatran Ba'athist movement will gain popularity in the conflict with the military gradually backing them. The Ba'athists take power and consolidate this power, backed by but also heavily influenced by the military. The other factions are defeated and the war generally stays small, but will result in a Ba'athist dictatorship taking shape. With elements of civilian rule in the form of Ba'athists but also elements of military dictatorship, with the state having no real resemblance of democracy and continiously oppressing minorities while trying to assert itself and spread a Pan-Dovani ideology within the continent.

Approved
Image Dorvik | Image Zardugal | Image Ostland (FBC)
-- Particracy Game Rules
-- Moderation Requests
-- Game Information
-- Particracy Discord
Auditorii

Postby Rogue » Tue Sep 22, 2020 11:12 am

Requesting control of Midway in addition to my control of Mina. The idea is for midway to experience economic difficulties, similarly to Mina, thanks in part to the Vascanian blockade which crippled the trade of these nations in the region. Then, a military coup would take shape, installing a Military Junta with Pan-Dovani sympathies. The Junta will develop Midway and install a repressive regime including a variety of intelligence agencies. Behind the scenes the Pan-Dovani sympathizers in the new government will fund terrorists that allign with their goals and attack "Imperialist" targets that stand in the way of Dovani unity. One of these groups launches a large attack against Deltaria and one (to be determined) nation. Deltaria is first shocked that an attack on its soil has happened after decades of peace but will soon mount a response, finding evidence of the Junta their involvement and issuing a ultimatum to hand over key members of its government and several terrorist figureheads. The Junta refuses, resulting in a invasion by Deltaria and its allies. The invasion is quickly over and Deltarian forces and statesman start the process of nationbuilding. Fighting isnt completely gone however, resulting in a prolonged and serious insurgency mounting against the Deltarian coalition and the new government combined with a strengthening of Pan-Dovani terrorist groups in Midway. Liore, bordering Midway, also uses the opportunity of a weak neighbour to occupy a border region similarly to what it did with Mina under the pretext to "protect its sovereignty". (Discussed this with Chitin)

After a few (likely 5) IG years Deltaria makes it clear it intends on withdrawing and does so a year later. The new government, which receives equipment and funds from Deltaria, quickly collapses only a year after Deltaria leaves. This results in a nearly anarchic situation with a large amount of groups and factions (including terrorists) fighting for control over Midway for years. The Canal, vital to the regions economy, will be severely damaged and changes hands constantly in this period, prompting large recessions in the countries upstream and eventually resulting in a regional power (Be it Liore, Vascania or someone else) stepping up to the plate and occupying the canal in order to keep it functioning.

In the end Deltaria will have NO INFLUENCE in Midway WHATSOEVER besides some of its equipment remaining there after the collapse of the new government and the entire ordeal being used in political campaigns at home. As the game rules state:

7. Third World nations cannot be controlled, re-colonized or other source of direct assumption of power by an in-game nation. These nations are intended for role-play opportunities that may not be possible;

Meaning that, with a full on pledge that there will be NO CONTROL over Midway by Deltaria in any way after this, i believe its a very cool plan that could lead to a lot of RP in the region. It has a leadup and a actual reason for happening and it adds to the overal storyline of the region. Controlling Midway for this will IN NO WAY affect my RP in Deltaria or Mina, as i have plans for RP's there as well. Furthermore this RP would actually help these stories, as it allows me to dive deeper into Deltarian intelligence work and counter terorrism while allowing my Mina storyline to develop further in terms of economic difficulties and the ramifactions it has on the new government.
Playing in:

Istapali
Rogue

Postby ChitinKal » Tue Sep 22, 2020 1:05 pm

Mr. God and I have been talking about this plan since his first request, and I think it's always been well thought out and fun, and now especially after the Vascanian blockade isolating the region from overseas trade and causing economic decline in the region. It also adds more rp and more possibilities to the storyline of inner Dovani. For me personally, it will allow Liore to continue being a rogue protector of the Kitembo by occupying a small piece of the borderlands and involving itself in neighboring wars. The damaging of the canal would also give Liore more reason to find trade ports on the Red Bass Sea, prompting either further investment in my single RBS port Bakundu, or seeking closer ties with Kurageri or Istapali. It could also provide more economic rp opportunities for the other countries reliant on the Sea of Carina and Caltropic Sea (including Mr. God's Mina and Auditorii's Ostland).
RP Controller of Liore
Fronto de Aŭgustana Vekiĝo (Zardugal) (Inactive) link
Mare Unitu (Keymon) (Inactive) link
Ár Náisiún (Kirlawa) (Inactive) link
National Conservative Party (Kalistan) (Inactive) link
ChitinKal

Postby Auditorii » Tue Sep 22, 2020 9:39 pm

I'll discuss this with James and get back to you.
-- Particracy Game Rules
-- Moderation Requests
-- Game Information
-- Particracy Discord
Auditorii

Postby Auditorii » Wed Sep 23, 2020 2:48 pm

Mr.God wrote:Requesting control of Midway in addition to my control of Mina. The idea is for midway to experience economic difficulties, similarly to Mina, thanks in part to the Vascanian blockade which crippled the trade of these nations in the region. Then, a military coup would take shape, installing a Military Junta with Pan-Dovani sympathies. The Junta will develop Midway and install a repressive regime including a variety of intelligence agencies. Behind the scenes the Pan-Dovani sympathizers in the new government will fund terrorists that allign with their goals and attack "Imperialist" targets that stand in the way of Dovani unity. One of these groups launches a large attack against Deltaria and one (to be determined) nation. Deltaria is first shocked that an attack on its soil has happened after decades of peace but will soon mount a response, finding evidence of the Junta their involvement and issuing a ultimatum to hand over key members of its government and several terrorist figureheads. The Junta refuses, resulting in a invasion by Deltaria and its allies. The invasion is quickly over and Deltarian forces and statesman start the process of nationbuilding. Fighting isnt completely gone however, resulting in a prolonged and serious insurgency mounting against the Deltarian coalition and the new government combined with a strengthening of Pan-Dovani terrorist groups in Midway. Liore, bordering Midway, also uses the opportunity of a weak neighbour to occupy a border region similarly to what it did with Mina under the pretext to "protect its sovereignty". (Discussed this with Chitin)

After a few (likely 5) IG years Deltaria makes it clear it intends on withdrawing and does so a year later. The new government, which receives equipment and funds from Deltaria, quickly collapses only a year after Deltaria leaves. This results in a nearly anarchic situation with a large amount of groups and factions (including terrorists) fighting for control over Midway for years. The Canal, vital to the regions economy, will be severely damaged and changes hands constantly in this period, prompting large recessions in the countries upstream and eventually resulting in a regional power (Be it Liore, Vascania or someone else) stepping up to the plate and occupying the canal in order to keep it functioning.

In the end Deltaria will have NO INFLUENCE in Midway WHATSOEVER besides some of its equipment remaining there after the collapse of the new government and the entire ordeal being used in political campaigns at home. As the game rules state:

7. Third World nations cannot be controlled, re-colonized or other source of direct assumption of power by an in-game nation. These nations are intended for role-play opportunities that may not be possible;

Meaning that, with a full on pledge that there will be NO CONTROL over Midway by Deltaria in any way after this, i believe its a very cool plan that could lead to a lot of RP in the region. It has a leadup and a actual reason for happening and it adds to the overal storyline of the region. Controlling Midway for this will IN NO WAY affect my RP in Deltaria or Mina, as i have plans for RP's there as well. Furthermore this RP would actually help these stories, as it allows me to dive deeper into Deltarian intelligence work and counter terorrism while allowing my Mina storyline to develop further in terms of economic difficulties and the ramifactions it has on the new government.

After discussing this at length with James, we have determined to deny the application again because we feel that it violates the spirit of the Third World and the desire to keep primary, playable nations from having direct influence in the TW nations. I've provided my thoughts before and after reading this proposal, asking James to read and give his opinion weve reached the conclusion that it is simply the same as before, just slightly tweaked language.
-- Particracy Game Rules
-- Moderation Requests
-- Game Information
-- Particracy Discord
Auditorii

Postby Rogue » Wed Sep 23, 2020 6:03 pm

"Violates the spirit of the third world" what a joke. A Third World "Co-ordinator" that jumps between countries all the time violates the spirit. You have two active Third World RPers telling you they think its a good idea and would enhance RP. If we go by these standards from now on i expect moderation to deny any and all requests that come after this one.
Playing in:

Istapali
Rogue

Postby Liukupukki » Sat Nov 07, 2020 1:11 pm

Hey,

I'd like to request control over Bianjie. My plans would be to RP the fall of the Khanate.The current Khan would pass away, and the new ruler to be proven incompetent. The Nation would fall into chaos and revolts against the new Khan. The Khan would then be deposed and a new monarch to be voted in place by the people. The new monarchy would establish a People's Republic and make the nation into a one party state, (taking inspiration from Korea DPR) The ultimate goals of the People's Republic of Bianjie would be to spread communist ideas across the continent and unionize and boost trade with other communist nations.
Your friendly neighborhood Lube bottle. Contact me on discord rather than on forums. > Liukupukki#2896
Liukupukki

Postby Auditorii » Sat Nov 07, 2020 3:21 pm

Liukupukki wrote:Hey,

I'd like to request control over Bianjie. My plans would be to RP the fall of the Khanate.The current Khan would pass away, and the new ruler to be proven incompetent. The Nation would fall into chaos and revolts against the new Khan. The Khan would then be deposed and a new monarch to be voted in place by the people. The new monarchy would establish a People's Republic and make the nation into a one party state, (taking inspiration from Korea DPR) The ultimate goals of the People's Republic of Bianjie would be to spread communist ideas across the continent and unionize and boost trade with other communist nations.

We'll discuss this and get back to you.
-- Particracy Game Rules
-- Moderation Requests
-- Game Information
-- Particracy Discord
Auditorii

Postby Liukupukki » Sat Nov 07, 2020 3:52 pm

Auditorii wrote:
Liukupukki wrote:Hey,

We'll discuss this and get back to you.

Alright, take your time.
Your friendly neighborhood Lube bottle. Contact me on discord rather than on forums. > Liukupukki#2896
Liukupukki

PreviousNext

Return to Requests