Requests: Forum Based Countries - FBCs [RPC]

Submit your requests on various areas of the game.

Moderator: RP Committee

Re: Third World Control Requests

Postby moderates » Sat Aug 29, 2020 6:25 pm

moderates

Postby Auditorii » Tue Sep 01, 2020 11:09 pm

Enderprophet wrote:Requesting New Verham:
-Military Junta gives way to """democratic elections"""
-Ündesnii Avralyn Kholboo (ᠦᠨᠳᠦᠰᠦᠨ ᠦ ᠠᠪᠤᠷᠠᠯ ᠤᠨ ᠬᠣᠯᠪᠣᠭ᠎ᠠ/National Salvation Union) wins the election. ÜAK is the """democratic""" continuation of the Junta; Kezkai Tömörbaatar resigns from Presidency for Chief-of-Staff position, Khoridai Khadagh becomes President
-Massive development programs, anti-colonialist rhetoric, military/industrial buildup, preservation of "important traditions", strengthening of the nobility occurs
-Name changed from New Verham to "Panmörönkh Uls" (ᠫᠠᠨᠢᠮᠥᠶᠢᠷᠦᠩᠬᠡ ᠤᠯᠤᠰ/Panmuorynkh Country/State), new flag is made
-Oppression of Vanukeaans and Jelbic minorities in favor of Mu-Tze domination begins, minorities denied jobs in government, encouraged to emigrate
-Mu-Tze abroad encouraged to immigrate to the "ancestral homeland"
-Minority Militant Groups arise, begin to cause trouble
-Government crackdown follows
From here, I'm not sure. Perhaps a war with Biajine to "reunite the true Mu-Tze peoples"? A series of pro-democratic protests, leading to the toppling of the government? Reactionaryism continues to the point that a Khan is proclaimed? I guess it would be dependent on other countries' reaction to the events that take place.

We are going to deny this. We hope to see you conduct more RP with your primary nation prior to reapplying.
Image Dorvik | Image Zardugal | Image Ostland (FBC)
-- Particracy Game Rules
-- Moderation Requests
-- Game Information
-- Particracy Discord
Auditorii

Postby Auditorii » Tue Sep 01, 2020 11:11 pm

moderates wrote:Can I request Bianje. I want to RP mostly internal stuff, some strikes/opposition because there will be an opposition to the absolute monarchy, and maybe soem sort of constitutional settlement where the legislature gets more powers, possibly.. I might do external RP but probably not much, mainly military RP if I do. I already control Kimlien by the way

Were going to deny this.
-- Particracy Game Rules
-- Moderation Requests
-- Game Information
-- Particracy Discord
Auditorii

Postby Enderprophet » Wed Sep 02, 2020 3:29 pm

Auditorii wrote:
Enderprophet wrote:Requesting New Verham:
-Military Junta gives way to """democratic elections"""
-Ündesnii Avralyn Kholboo (ᠦᠨᠳᠦᠰᠦᠨ ᠦ ᠠᠪᠤᠷᠠᠯ ᠤᠨ ᠬᠣᠯᠪᠣᠭ᠎ᠠ/National Salvation Union) wins the election. ÜAK is the """democratic""" continuation of the Junta; Kezkai Tömörbaatar resigns from Presidency for Chief-of-Staff position, Khoridai Khadagh becomes President
-Massive development programs, anti-colonialist rhetoric, military/industrial buildup, preservation of "important traditions", strengthening of the nobility occurs
-Name changed from New Verham to "Panmörönkh Uls" (ᠫᠠᠨᠢᠮᠥᠶᠢᠷᠦᠩᠬᠡ ᠤᠯᠤᠰ/Panmuorynkh Country/State), new flag is made
-Oppression of Vanukeaans and Jelbic minorities in favor of Mu-Tze domination begins, minorities denied jobs in government, encouraged to emigrate
-Mu-Tze abroad encouraged to immigrate to the "ancestral homeland"
-Minority Militant Groups arise, begin to cause trouble
-Government crackdown follows
From here, I'm not sure. Perhaps a war with Biajine to "reunite the true Mu-Tze peoples"? A series of pro-democratic protests, leading to the toppling of the government? Reactionaryism continues to the point that a Khan is proclaimed? I guess it would be dependent on other countries' reaction to the events that take place.

We are going to deny this. We hope to see you conduct more RP with your primary nation prior to reapplying.

Fair enough.
Enderprophet

Postby jamescfm » Thu Sep 03, 2020 9:10 pm

At the moment Wu Han and I have joint control over Statrica. Although we have not actually produced any role-play I would like to continue to carry out some of the plans that we had originally formulated despite him no longer being active in the game. To be specific I'd like to develop the cultural background of the country established in the country's description and formalise the country's position as a post-colonial democracy and the various challenges that this might bring. I thought it would be best to re-apply on my own, given that the original request was approved on the basis of joint control.
jamescfm

Postby Rogue » Fri Sep 04, 2020 9:58 pm

Requesting control over Mina. I will have it gradually slide into a civil conflict between the different factions and ethnicities in the country, mostly with only involvement from regional powers. After this a Majatran Ba'athist movement will gain popularity in the conflict with the military gradually backing them. The Ba'athists take power and consolidate this power, backed by but also heavily influenced by the military. The other factions are defeated and the war generally stays small, but will result in a Ba'athist dictatorship taking shape. With elements of civilian rule in the form of Ba'athists but also elements of military dictatorship, with the state having no real resemblance of democracy and continiously oppressing minorities while trying to assert itself and spread a Pan-Dovani ideology within the continent.
Playing in:

Istapali
Rogue

Postby Auditorii » Fri Sep 04, 2020 11:33 pm

jamescfm wrote:At the moment Wu Han and I have joint control over Statrica. Although we have not actually produced any role-play I would like to continue to carry out some of the plans that we had originally formulated despite him no longer being active in the game. To be specific I'd like to develop the cultural background of the country established in the country's description and formalise the country's position as a post-colonial democracy and the various challenges that this might bring. I thought it would be best to re-apply on my own, given that the original request was approved on the basis of joint control.

I'm going to approve this since we have discussed this at length.
-- Particracy Game Rules
-- Moderation Requests
-- Game Information
-- Particracy Discord
Auditorii

Postby Auditorii » Fri Sep 04, 2020 11:40 pm

Mr.God wrote:Requesting control over Mina. I will have it gradually slide into a civil conflict between the different factions and ethnicities in the country, mostly with only involvement from regional powers. After this a Majatran Ba'athist movement will gain popularity in the conflict with the military gradually backing them. The Ba'athists take power and consolidate this power, backed by but also heavily influenced by the military. The other factions are defeated and the war generally stays small, but will result in a Ba'athist dictatorship taking shape. With elements of civilian rule in the form of Ba'athists but also elements of military dictatorship, with the state having no real resemblance of democracy and continiously oppressing minorities while trying to assert itself and spread a Pan-Dovani ideology within the continent.

Can you clarify what you mean by "...mostly with only involvement from regional powers."?
-- Particracy Game Rules
-- Moderation Requests
-- Game Information
-- Particracy Discord
Auditorii

Postby Rogue » Sat Sep 05, 2020 8:02 am

Auditorii wrote:
Mr.God wrote:Requesting control over Mina. I will have it gradually slide into a civil conflict between the different factions and ethnicities in the country, mostly with only involvement from regional powers. After this a Majatran Ba'athist movement will gain popularity in the conflict with the military gradually backing them. The Ba'athists take power and consolidate this power, backed by but also heavily influenced by the military. The other factions are defeated and the war generally stays small, but will result in a Ba'athist dictatorship taking shape. With elements of civilian rule in the form of Ba'athists but also elements of military dictatorship, with the state having no real resemblance of democracy and continiously oppressing minorities while trying to assert itself and spread a Pan-Dovani ideology within the continent.

Can you clarify what you mean by "...mostly with only involvement from regional powers."?

That it wont include involvement from global powers. Only from nations like Liore, Vascania etc
Playing in:

Istapali
Rogue

Postby Auditorii » Sat Sep 05, 2020 8:15 pm

Mr.God wrote:
Auditorii wrote:

That it wont include involvement from global powers. Only from nations like Liore, Vascania etc

So to further clarify, you mean TW Regional Powers?
-- Particracy Game Rules
-- Moderation Requests
-- Game Information
-- Particracy Discord
Auditorii

PreviousNext

Return to Requests