Requests: Forum Based Countries - FBCs [RPC]

Submit your requests on various areas of the game.

Moderator: RP Committee

Re: Forum-Based Countries Control Requests

Postby robmark0000 » Tue Dec 01, 2020 3:32 pm

Auditorii wrote:We’ll review and get back to you.

Thx
Information: Player Profile here, Musical Profile here, Political Compass here.
World Congress Coordinator

"Only the Young can run. So run, and run, and run!" ~ Taylor Swift
robmark0000

Location: Hungary / Magyarország (my liberal soul is in prison here, big big sadness)

Postby Pragma » Wed Dec 02, 2020 6:03 pm

I am relinquishing Temania for now.
Currently playing in: Cildania

Image Vascanian Empire
Pragma

Postby Auditorii » Wed Dec 02, 2020 7:04 pm

QV73 wrote:I am relinquishing Temania for now.

Noted. Ill update the register when I can.
Image Dorvik | Image Zardugal | Image Ostland (FBC)
-- Particracy Game Rules
-- Moderation Requests
-- Game Information
-- Particracy Discord
Auditorii

Postby jamescfm » Wed Dec 02, 2020 9:14 pm

robmark0000 wrote:Hey, want to return to the Third World, namely New Alduria.

My plan is continuing the work of John Cracker there, peaceful relations with neighboring countries, economic growth, maybe some cultural RP. The obvious goal making New Alduria a Middle Power again, and maybe walking on the way towards Strong economy status. Nothing change in the form of state, it would stay as a parliamentary republic. I just need a calm place to RP sometimes, parallel to the stressed Endralon. Gabi's idea was good to returning here.

Thank you and gratitude in advance.

Moderation has decided to deny this request on the basis of the previous issues we encountered with you controlling forum-based countries.
jamescfm

Postby Pragma » Wed Dec 02, 2020 10:10 pm

I am applying for New Alduria. My plan is to build it up as a country finding its democratic footing and wreckoning with a subpar infrastructure and corruption problems. Ultimately I want to build a semi-functioning democracy with a developing dichotomy involving a PKK-inspired left-wing party playing a part. The idea is to explore how more radical parties borne of economic difficult respond and change as the worries of the electorate develop and also more generally to have some fun with a more internally-fueled path of development without being dependent on any major powers in the region. No plans to connect Vascania or any of my IG accounts to this one in the short or long term.
Currently playing in: Cildania

Image Vascanian Empire
Pragma

Postby Auditorii » Wed Dec 02, 2020 11:39 pm

QV73 wrote:I am applying for New Alduria. My plan is to build it up as a country finding its democratic footing and wreckoning with a subpar infrastructure and corruption problems. Ultimately I want to build a semi-functioning democracy with a developing dichotomy involving a PKK-inspired left-wing party playing a part. The idea is to explore how more radical parties borne of economic difficult respond and change as the worries of the electorate develop and also more generally to have some fun with a more internally-fueled path of development without being dependent on any major powers in the region. No plans to connect Vascania or any of my IG accounts to this one in the short or long term.

We’ll discuss and get back to you.
Image Dorvik | Image Zardugal | Image Ostland (FBC)
-- Particracy Game Rules
-- Moderation Requests
-- Game Information
-- Particracy Discord
Auditorii

Postby jamescfm » Thu Dec 03, 2020 5:19 pm

QV73 wrote:I am applying for New Alduria. My plan is to build it up as a country finding its democratic footing and wreckoning with a subpar infrastructure and corruption problems. Ultimately I want to build a semi-functioning democracy with a developing dichotomy involving a PKK-inspired left-wing party playing a part. The idea is to explore how more radical parties borne of economic difficult respond and change as the worries of the electorate develop and also more generally to have some fun with a more internally-fueled path of development without being dependent on any major powers in the region. No plans to connect Vascania or any of my IG accounts to this one in the short or long term.

Approved and the thread has been updated.

ChengherRares1 wrote:I wish to control New Verham. For it I plan to roleplay a military coup against the old regime that will slowly begin to be inefficient and corrupt, to be replaced with a fascist regime, entrenched in Dovani values, anti imperialism, corporatism, maybe some inspiration from irl legionarism though embed with local culture. My final goal will be a stronger stable nation that engages itself with other nations.

We're still in the process of making a decision about this but don't worry, we have not forgotten!
jamescfm

Postby ChengherRares1 » Thu Dec 03, 2020 6:21 pm

Thanks
Gabriel Boțan, oldie
Home nations:
Lodamun - main
Kizenia
Rutania

Lodamun above all!
ChengherRares1

Postby Rogue » Thu Dec 03, 2020 9:56 pm

Relinquishing control of Mina and requesting control over Utari-Mosir. I have played there in the past and, together with James in a later stage, established Haukism there. I would like to build on that work, creating (or maintaining if its still there) a Haukist Nationalist Hybrid Regime where only Haukist or Nationalist parties may compete in elections and only the Dundorfian/Dorvish minority is allowed to vote. There will be the position of President thats a position for life and appointed by the National Congress (the parliament). The state is gonna revolve around Haukism and its my goal to further build on the ideology, make Utari-Mosir into a true Haukist state (focus on agricultural production etc) and spread Haukist Nationalism through the region, being a possible direct challenger to Pan-Dovani sentement.
Playing in:

Istapali
Rogue

Postby robmark0000 » Thu Dec 03, 2020 10:25 pm

As the only gate before me to occupy a Forum-based country (my Endralonian presence itself) ended with deactivating account 'robmark', I hope you will watch this request without eyebrows, due to you don't have to fear I will use this country to empower Endralon. Also, I know I am not privileged, but I would still ask that please judge this request quickly, cuz I am hungry (hehe get the joke, right) to RP.

I would request Dalibor. You know economic and corporate role-play are really is the bottom of my heart, and I am feel kinda free that rn I might entering a country what is dedicated to corporate RP. The goal is clear: the road begin towards the Very Strong Economy status. I would start with a takeover (what I know Moderation not really like), but it would be a realistic one. During the current repression, Dalibor would be in terrible status. Yingdala also falling, Dalibors' entire economy rely on corporations what go to bankrupt from day to day. Literally thousands are starve to death on Dalibor City's street. The solution will be the newly organized corporate guild, the Qixie, what would contain various western and former Dalborian companies to save Dalibor City (I know you are curious, it only will contain LTG, considering I want to continue my event called LTG Terra League, I think it is understandable). Also these allied corporations would work on avoid such a tragic chatastrophy next time and so on, with many plans.

Thank you.
Information: Player Profile here, Musical Profile here, Political Compass here.
World Congress Coordinator

"Only the Young can run. So run, and run, and run!" ~ Taylor Swift
robmark0000

Location: Hungary / Magyarország (my liberal soul is in prison here, big big sadness)

PreviousNext

Return to Requests