Requests: Forum Based Countries - FBCs [RPC]

Submit your requests on various areas of the game.

Moderator: RP Committee

Requests: Forum Based Countries - FBCs [RPC]

Postby Moderation » Sat Dec 01, 2018 10:05 pm

Please post requests for control of forum-based countries this thread, the details of player control regulations can be found below. Further information about the forum-based countries, including their control status, can be found through the "Forum-Based Countries Information" thread.
This account is for administrative purposes only. For queries or information, please contact a Moderator personally.
Moderation

Re: Third World Control Requests

Postby Communist Joe » Tue Dec 04, 2018 1:02 am

We would like control to Kurageri we are very eager to do some fun RP to help develop the nation.
Communist Joe

Postby jamescfm » Tue Dec 04, 2018 11:49 am

Glad you're enthusiastic! Could you just clarify who you mean be "we" and whether you have any specific plans for Kurageri?
jamescfm

Postby jamescfm » Tue Dec 04, 2018 12:24 pm

Spoken to Communist Joe privately and he informs me that he plans "the next election to see the rise of a new nationalist party with a right-wing very patriotic leader". The request for control of Kurageri has been approved.
jamescfm

Postby jamescfm » Wed Dec 05, 2018 1:58 am

Just a quick note to say that, before making his post in the Noumonde newspaper thread, Aquinas sought our permission to role-play with the open nation. On the topic, any players who wish to post a single or a couple of articles in an open nation but don't feel they can commit to controlling it in the long term are free to contact the Dovani section of the Global Role-Play Committee either in this thread or privately and we will try and facilitate that.
jamescfm

Postby jamescfm » Fri Dec 07, 2018 6:13 pm

I am formally taking control of Cifutingan as part of the ongoing "Third World axis" role play. For those who are unfamiliar or seeking an update, there are currently two primary sides to the story. One side involves the rise of far-right guerrillas in Istapali which will eventually take control of the country, with support from Suyu Llaqta and Liore. The other side involves Utari Mosir, a country which is currently conducting genocide against Kunikata and other ethnic minority groups, and which will eventually invade the island of Kamphon (currently part of Cifutingan). Both of these sets of events will be linked together by international agreements between firstly Suyu Llaqta and Liore, then Utari Mosir and eventually Istapali.

On another point, I would like to acknowledge that is it highly unusual for one player to be controlling so many nations. If there are players who would like to control these nations, drop me a message and we can try and work something out.
jamescfm

Postby Kubrick » Sat Dec 08, 2018 10:43 pm

I'd like to request control of New Verham once more. Former Vanukean "dictator" Daníl Salyzr will seize power in collaboration with the New Verham military. He aims to create a more militarized state and is highly hostile to Vanuku for their perceived treachery. May have an interesting role to play in that freaky thing James is planning.
"see yah i think kubs is right" ~Zanz

"I’m pretty sure your buddy Kubrick was upset he couldn’t just resort to his old ways" ~Auditorii

"You can blame Polites and Kubrick for that nightmare" ~Doc
Kubrick

Postby jamescfm » Sat Dec 08, 2018 11:12 pm

Unfortunately the current controller, sisyphus, has been controlling New Verham for less than 30 days so your request won't be accepted unless he decides he no longer wishes to control the nation.
jamescfm

Postby Sisyphus » Tue Dec 11, 2018 4:24 pm

Hi James, happy for New Verham control to swap to Kubrick, if that is what he wants. I moved the Salyzrs there purposefully for some future conflict with Vanuku, so it makes sense he takes that on.
Sisyphus

Postby Darkylightytwo » Thu Dec 13, 2018 6:38 pm

Hello

I would like to request the Control of Medina.

My goal is to take part in the third world Axis as the True Real Libertarians government.
Medina will see a Monarch friends to the true real libertarian take power, then they will privatize everything, giving the monarch complete control over the economy and society.
in consequence, Medina would become a genocidal dictatorship and will enforce slavery
Darkylightytwo

Next

Return to Requests