Requests: Forum Based Countries - FBCs [RPC]

Submit your requests on various areas of the game.

Moderator: RP Committee

Re: Third World Control Requests

Postby jamescfm » Tue Nov 24, 2020 6:43 pm

DueWizard70 wrote:
jamescfm wrote:Yes though "Xsampa" was the previous name for Bazgaristan (confusing, I know!) so if you would prefer then we could discuss an alternative term. I'll leave it up to you.

Can I use Utemban? I think that it would make it easier.

Utemban would make sense as a national demonym, I don't think that is a problem but I'm not sure it works as a name for Tibetan people because the Kitembo already take their name from the country and I think that would be potentially confusing. If you don't like the name Xsampan, I would suggest something entirely new. For example, consider "Zangan" which I just made up?
jamescfm

Postby DueWizard70 » Tue Nov 24, 2020 6:51 pm

jamescfm wrote:Utemban would make sense as a national demonym, I don't think that is a problem but I'm not sure it works as a name for Tibetan people because the Kitembo already take their name from the country and I think that would be potentially confusing. If you don't like the name Xsampan, I would suggest something entirely new. For example, consider "Zangan" which I just made up?

Oh I thought I had to change it. If I don't I would just rather stick with Xsampan.
People's Front Kundrati -ACTIVE (4731-4889, 5142-)
Institutional Reform Party Baltusia-INACTIVE (4889-4896)
Demokratische Hosianer von Dorvik Dorvik-INACTIVE (4908-4918)
Third World Controler of Utembo(4851-4953)
DueWizard70

Postby jamescfm » Tue Nov 24, 2020 11:00 pm

No, that's good with me. Let us know if you need anything else!
jamescfm

Re: Forum-Based Countries Control Requests

Postby Wu Han » Wed Nov 25, 2020 1:13 am

Would like to apply to control Hanzen again; will give it up if I don't use it actively.

I plan to continue the monarchy/military government, industrialize the economy, reassert Hanzenese foreign policy, and use the country as a base to continue developing Daenism (as one of the only countries with a sizeable "Upayanâ" population). Also, I will hopefully use Hanzen as a staging ground for humanitarian/aid RP and to that end, work at developing the practical role of the World Congress.

My old plans for a permanent merger with Ntoto are cancelled, as the issue has largely been resolved. I will only revisit such plans after consultation with moderators (as before) and if international or bilateral roleplay conditions encourage the merger—which is to say, the merger is incredibly unlikely to ever occur.
(he/him)
Current: Cildania
Former: Listed Here
Wu Han

Postby jamescfm » Wed Nov 25, 2020 11:04 am

Wu Han wrote:Would like to apply to control Hanzen again; will give it up if I don't use it actively.

I plan to continue the monarchy/military government, industrialize the economy, reassert Hanzenese foreign policy, and use the country as a base to continue developing Daenism (as one of the only countries with a sizeable "Upayanâ" population). Also, I will hopefully use Hanzen as a staging ground for humanitarian/aid RP and to that end, work at developing the practical role of the World Congress.

My old plans for a permanent merger with Ntoto are cancelled, as the issue has largely been resolved. I will only revisit such plans after consultation with moderators (as before) and if international or bilateral roleplay conditions encourage the merger—which is to say, the merger is incredibly unlikely to ever occur.

We'll discuss it and get back to you with a response soon.
jamescfm

Postby jamescfm » Wed Nov 25, 2020 11:06 pm

Wu Han wrote:Would like to apply to control Hanzen again; will give it up if I don't use it actively.

Approved, the register has been updated.
jamescfm

Postby ChengherRares1 » Tue Dec 01, 2020 10:51 am

I wish to control New Verham. For it I plan to roleplay a military coup against the old regime that will slowly begin to be inefficient and corrupt, to be replaced with a fascist regime, entrenched in Dovani values, anti imperialism, corporatism, maybe some inspiration from irl legionarism though embed with local culture. My final goal will be a stronger stable nation that engages itself with other nations.
Gabriel Boțan, oldie
Home nations:
Lodamun - main
Kizenia
Rutania

Lodamun above all!
ChengherRares1

Postby Auditorii » Tue Dec 01, 2020 12:18 pm

ChengherRares1 wrote:I wish to control New Verham. For it I plan to roleplay a military coup against the old regime that will slowly begin to be inefficient and corrupt, to be replaced with a fascist regime, entrenched in Dovani values, anti imperialism, corporatism, maybe some inspiration from irl legionarism though embed with local culture. My final goal will be a stronger stable nation that engages itself with other nations.

We’ll discuss and get back to you.
Image Dorvik | Image Zardugal | Image Ostland (FBC)
-- Particracy Game Rules
-- Moderation Requests
-- Game Information
-- Particracy Discord
Auditorii

Postby robmark0000 » Tue Dec 01, 2020 12:50 pm

Hey, want to return to the Third World, namely New Alduria.

My plan is continuing the work of John Cracker there, peaceful relations with neighboring countries, economic growth, maybe some cultural RP. The obvious goal making New Alduria a Middle Power again, and maybe walking on the way towards Strong economy status. Nothing change in the form of state, it would stay as a parliamentary republic. I just need a calm place to RP sometimes, parallel to the stressed Endralon. Gabi's idea was good to returning here.

Thank you and gratitude in advance.
Information: Player Profile here, Musical Profile here, Political Compass here.
World Congress Coordinator

"Only the Young can run. So run, and run, and run!" ~ Taylor Swift
robmark0000

Location: Hungary / Magyarország (my liberal soul is in prison here, big big sadness)

Postby Auditorii » Tue Dec 01, 2020 3:00 pm

robmark0000 wrote:Hey, want to return to the Third World, namely New Alduria.

My plan is continuing the work of John Cracker there, peaceful relations with neighboring countries, economic growth, maybe some cultural RP. The obvious goal making New Alduria a Middle Power again, and maybe walking on the way towards Strong economy status. Nothing change in the form of state, it would stay as a parliamentary republic. I just need a calm place to RP sometimes, parallel to the stressed Endralon. Gabi's idea was good to returning here.

Thank you and gratitude in advance.

We’ll review and get back to you.
Image Dorvik | Image Zardugal | Image Ostland (FBC)
-- Particracy Game Rules
-- Moderation Requests
-- Game Information
-- Particracy Discord
Auditorii

PreviousNext

Return to Requests