Requests: Forum Based Countries - FBCs [RPC]

Submit your requests on various areas of the game.

Moderator: RP Committee

Re: Forum-Based Countries Control Requests

Postby Rogue » Fri Feb 12, 2021 11:05 am

Requesting control over New Verham to create a cultural powerhouse with in-depth cultural RP that i rarely enjoy doing but that i love to do to satisfy the need of those at the top.
Im gonna build museums, cultural centers, zoo's and above all else create a detailed cultural makeup of New Verham that im sure will be to your liking.

Looking forward to the response. Oh and would also like to say, take a look at Medina, New Englia, Midway and Hanzen. They seem to be to active i cant keep track of their posts ;)
Playing in:

Istapali
Rogue

Postby jamescfm » Fri Feb 12, 2021 11:09 am

Mr.God wrote:Thats some bullshit i guess. There is currently several players in control of third world nations where no RP is conducted at all. Including Ostland, Medina, New Englia, Midway and Hanzen. Just because i prefer to free up a nation for others to enjoy instead of sticking around doing nothing doesnt mean i dont have intentions for good roleplay. Istapali is currently the only nation i play in, if we go by the standard you currently put forth you should deny all requests from players that roleplay in the playable world. How can they possibly focus on a second nation right?

The problem is not your level of activity but the long-term willingness to commit to the project of the forum-based country. I don't think it is fair to lash out at other players in the way you have (particularly given Midway has a post from less than a week ago, for example) but you're entitled to be disappointed by the non-approval. As I said in my original post, you are welcome to submit the request again in future and we may re-consider.
jamescfm

Postby jamescfm » Fri Feb 12, 2021 11:13 am

Mr.God wrote:Requesting control over New Verham to create a cultural powerhouse with in-depth cultural RP that i rarely enjoy doing but that i love to do to satisfy the need of those at the top.
Im gonna build museums, cultural centers, zoo's and above all else create a detailed cultural makeup of New Verham that im sure will be to your liking.

Looking forward to the response. Oh and would also like to say, take a look at Medina, New Englia, Midway and Hanzen. They seem to be to active i cant keep track of their posts ;)

Moderation and the Forum-Based Countries Coordinator responded to your request to New Verham yesterday. The decision has not changed and you are not approved.
jamescfm

Postby Rogue » Fri Feb 12, 2021 12:33 pm

Requesting New Verham. I intend on doing a extensive RP to develop the cultural, economic and political institutions and changes within New Verham and a tension between the Vanukean aristocracy and native population that drives change and progress. I intend on rping here till the end of times.

Looking forward to the response :mrgreen:
Playing in:

Istapali
Rogue

Postby jamescfm » Fri Feb 12, 2021 1:31 pm

Mr.God wrote:Requesting New Verham. I intend on doing a extensive RP to develop the cultural, economic and political institutions and changes within New Verham and a tension between the Vanukean aristocracy and native population that drives change and progress. I intend on rping here till the end of times.

Looking forward to the response :mrgreen:

The request is denied. Please stop posting the same request, further posts of this nature will be considered spam and removed.
jamescfm

Postby jamescfm » Tue Feb 23, 2021 11:12 pm

Just for reference, I have relinquished control of Tropica.
jamescfm

Postby Auditorii » Tue Feb 23, 2021 11:14 pm

jamescfm wrote:Just for reference, I have relinquished control of Tropica.

Noted.
Image Dorvik | Image Zardugal | Image Ostland (FBC)
-- Particracy Game Rules
-- Moderation Requests
-- Game Information
-- Particracy Discord
Auditorii

Postby jamescfm » Tue Mar 02, 2021 9:44 pm

I am relinquishing control of Vascania, in the hope that she will be re-adopted by her true guardian Pragma.
jamescfm

Postby Auditorii » Tue Mar 02, 2021 10:04 pm

jamescfm wrote:I am relinquishing control of Vascania, in the hope that she will be re-adopted by her true guardian Pragma.

Noted.
Image Dorvik | Image Zardugal | Image Ostland (FBC)
-- Particracy Game Rules
-- Moderation Requests
-- Game Information
-- Particracy Discord
Auditorii

Postby Pragma » Tue Mar 02, 2021 10:06 pm

I will return to Vascania if so allowed to maintain her safekeeping. My plan will essentially be to continue from the work I did before the new-year with a mixture of cultural, economic and socio-political RP.
Currently playing in: Cildania

Image Vascanian Empire
Pragma

PreviousNext

Return to Requests