Rules Release One Draft Public Consultation

Threads from before the Dec 15, 2023 migration.

Re: Rules Release One Draft Public Consultation

Postby jamescfm » Sat Jan 19, 2019 9:10 pm

Auditorii wrote:I think a smaller, more dedicated team can really build something thats useful, at least in my eyes. We have 2 open RP Coordinator spots that eventually I'd like to divy up the world and assign areas of responsibility, similar to the old CRC system. That's something that we are working to discuss and build on. I hope that this answers some of your GRC-related questions and I indeed share your critique of the system and I hope that with some direction and player feedback, we'll be able to make something good.

If we are retaining the broad GRC system then a smaller, more focused team is certainly preferable. Personally, I still think that the RP Coordinator roles aren't doing anything useful, though. Unless they have specific projects to work on (which none of them ever did during my time in the GRC) then there is a tendency for these roles to have an extremely minor impact on the wider game. The only limited functionality I ever saw for them was when players were engaged in unrealistic role-play but in all honesty, it would be preferable to have Moderation deal with this since they have more comprehensive powers to enforce judgements.
jamescfm

Postby Aquinas » Tue Mar 19, 2019 12:39 pm

May I request a progress report on what Fin has been doing and achieving as a GRC member since his appointment to that body in January?
Aquinas

Postby Rogue » Tue Mar 19, 2019 4:20 pm

Aquinas wrote:May I request a progress report on what Fin has been doing and achieving as a GRC member since his appointment to that body in January?

Fin has been doing nothing as of that moment. Its not his fault this wasnt communicated well though since he told me some time ago that he simply doesnt have the time to do anything. So we will be removing Fin from his position shortly if he agrees to it and when we find a suitable replacement
Playing in:

Istapali
Rogue

Postby Aquinas » Wed Mar 27, 2019 8:14 pm

Mr.God wrote:
Aquinas wrote:May I request a progress report on what Fin has been doing and achieving as a GRC member since his appointment to that body in January?

Fin has been doing nothing as of that moment. Its not his fault this wasnt communicated well though since he told me some time ago that he simply doesnt have the time to do anything. So we will be removing Fin from his position shortly if he agrees to it and when we find a suitable replacement

Any update on this situation?
Aquinas

Postby Rogue » Wed Mar 27, 2019 9:14 pm

Aquinas wrote:
Mr.God wrote:

Any update on this situation?

He has officially been removed from the GRC his tags just havent been removed from the forum yet. I believe wouter must do that. but i shall consult with him
Playing in:

Istapali
Rogue

Previous

Return to Archive