Requests: Plagiarism Reviews [M]

Submit your requests on various areas of the game.

Moderator: RP Committee

Re: Plagiarism reports

Postby jrandle8 » Fri Apr 09, 2021 9:54 pm

Aquinas wrote:
Firstly, please don't "honey" me. Secondly, I am struggling to understand why you think it is so unreasonable for you to be expected to edit your post in order to acknowledge the source you adapted for your RP. This would only take you a few moments - less than the time it took you to write the post you have just written. According to your own account of events, Moderation asked you to do this almost a month ago.

Given at the current time you have still not done the the edit and show no signs of intending to do so, I suggest Moderation should carry out this task themselves.

Hey Aquinas, you're right, I was out of line for calling you "honey". That was extremely disrespectful and rude of me. I ask that you forgive me. To address the allotted time I had to correct some mistakes, I would say that my previous accusation was fixed within mere hours. This current accusation was fixed within a few days, a little too late I might add. Like I said before, I've always been regretful and do acknowledge when I make mistakes and try my best to fix them as I did by providing the source link. The reason it took me so long was due to the fact that I do have a busy life outside of PT and in order to keep playing PT without burning out, I always take a week off during the first week of every month, which during this time, I was notified and just never logged in to correct the mistake.

Now, if I may ask, what edit are you referring to? If me source linking it OOC'ly isn't enough, I wouldn't mind editing the entire post...I mean, I would mind, but if it satisfies the rules and you, I'm for it. Please let me know what I should edit so that I can correct it. Moderation has too much on its plate to worry about editing posts.

I also want to say...again, that I have the utmost respect for your Aquinas and every player in the PT community. I honestly enjoy your RP so the quicker this is over, the quicker we could go back to solving Malivia's imperialism. I just don't want this to become a big issue like it was last year (so I've heard).
民族自由黨 (Yu Imperial Union) in Yingdala & House of Yu Clan (Inactive)
民族自由黨 (United Nationalist Federation) in Dankuk (Active)
jrandle8

Postby Aquinas » Sat Apr 10, 2021 2:10 am

colonelvesica wrote:
Will you? This is an honest, genuine, absolutely serious question btw, please don't take it the wrong way.

It's done

Can this really be all you have to say? Are you going to continue to hang jrandle8 out for dry here as though he was solely responsible for the fiasco of you removing him, or are you going to belatedly accept some degree of responsibility for your poor judgement in appointing him in the first place? Do you have anything to say at all to give me any degree of assurance you want to start taking plagiarism more seriously than you have done up to now?

jrandle8 wrote:Now, if I may ask, what edit are you referring to? If me source linking it OOC'ly isn't enough, I wouldn't mind editing the entire post...I mean, I would mind, but if it satisfies the rules and you, I'm for it. Please let me know what I should edit so that I can correct it. Moderation has too much on its plate to worry about editing posts.

My expectation was you would edit the post appropriately to acknowledge the section you adapted from the UN Charter. I'm confused as to why you did not find that clear?

jrandle8 wrote:Actually Aquinas, I am not embarrassed this time. I made this aware to Vesica almost a month ago and that I used the UN Charter as a reference. While I did not post the real treaty for the CESU that is completely different from the UN Charter, I did fail to provide an OOC source to the original post.

Interesting you said this earlier, because I've just finished examining your CESU Treaty, and it does not seem it is so "completely different from the UN Charter" as you suggest...

http://classic.particracy.net/viewtreat ... atyid=4787
https://www.un.org/en/about-us/un-charter/full-text

jrandle8 wrote:Article II ─ Membership
Section 2.1 Initial Members. The original Members of the Union shall be the states having participated in the Eliseborg Summit in Eliseborg, Bindeborg, Davostan in August 4895.

Source wrote:Chapter II: Membership Article 3
The original Members of the United Nations shall be the states which, having participated in the United Nations Conference on International Organization at San Francisco, or having previously signed the Declaration by United Nations of 1 January 1942, sign the present Charter and ratify it in accordance with Article 110.

jrandle8 wrote:Section 2.2 Eligibility. Application for membership shall be open to any current recognized country with a stable government, which understands and stands by the purposes of the Union as outlined in Section 1.3 of Article I, and, in the judgment of the Union, are able and willing to carry out obligations contained in the present Charter.

Section 2.3 Admission. The admission of any such state to membership in the Union will be effected by a decision of the General Assembly upon the recommendation of the Councils.

Source wrote:Membership in the United Nations is open to all other peace-loving states which accept the obligations contained in the present Charter and, in the judgment of the Organization, are able and willing to carry out these obligations.
The admission of any such state to membership in the United Nations will be effected by a decision of the General Assembly upon the recommendation of the Security Council.

jrandle8 wrote:2.5 Suspension. A Member of the Union against which preventive or enforcement action has been taken place by the Union, as mentioned in Article IX, may be suspended from the exercise of the rights and privileges of membership by the General Assembly. Suspension is granted in a written letter by the Secretary-General. Such letter must be submitted to the Members of the General Assembly and the Member in question. The exercise of these rights and privileges may be restored by 51% affirmative vote by the General Assembly.

Source wrote:A Member of the United Nations against which preventive or enforcement action has been taken by the Security Council may be suspended from the exercise of the rights and privileges of membership by the General Assembly upon the recommendation of the Security Council. The exercise of these rights and privileges may be restored by the Security Council.

jrandle8 wrote:2.6 Expulsion. A Member of the Union which has persistently violated the Principles in the present Charter may be expelled from the Union by a 70% affirmative vote by the General Assembly upon the recommendation of the Secretary-General. Each Member of the General Assembly must receive written notice of the proposed renewal at least three (3) months in advance of the proposed action. A Member who has been expelled shall automatically be removed from all operations, with their access to information and facilities, in addition to their exercise and rights of membership, revoked.

Source wrote:Article 6
A Member of the United Nations which has persistently violated the Principles contained in the present Charter may be expelled from the Organization by the General Assembly upon the recommendation of the Security Council.

jrandle8 wrote:Article III ─ Organs
Section 3.1 Established Organs. There are established as principal organs of the Union: a General Assembly, a Confederate Security Union, a Confederate Diplomatic Affairs Union, a Confederate Finance Union, a Confederate Audit Union, and a Secretariat.

Source wrote:There are established as principal organs of the United Nations: a General Assembly, a Security Council, an Economic and Social Council, a Trusteeship Council, an International Court of Justice and a Secretariat.

jrandle8 wrote:Section 3.2 Eligibility Restriction. The Union shall place no restrictions on the eligibility of men and women to participate in any capacity and under conditions of equality in its principal and subsidiary organs.

Source wrote:The United Nations shall place no restrictions on the eligibility of men and women to participate in any capacity and under conditions of equality in its principal and subsidiary organs.

jrandle8 wrote:Article IV ─ The General Assembly
Section 4.1 Composition. The General Assembly shall consist of all Members of the Union. Each Member shall not have more than five representatives in the General Assembly.

Source wrote:The General Assembly shall consist of all the Members of the United Nations.
Each Member shall have not more than five representatives in the General Assembly.

jrandle8 wrote:Section 4.2 Functions and Powers. The General Assembly may discuss any questions or any matters within the scope of the present Charter or relating to the powers and functions of the Organs provided for in the present Charter, may make recommendations to the Members of the Union or to the Councils on any such questions or matters.

Source wrote:The General Assembly may discuss any questions or any matters within the scope of the present Charter or relating to the powers and functions of any organs provided for in the present Charter, and, except as provided in Article 12, may make recommendations to the Members of the United Nations or to the Security Council or to both on any such questions or matters.

jrandle8 wrote:Section 4.3 Budget. The General Assembly shall consider and approve the budget of the Organization. The expenses of the Organization shall be borne by the Members as apportioned by the General Assembly. The General Assembly shall consider and approve any financial and budgetary arrangements with specialized agencies and shall examine the administrative budgets of such specialized agencies with a view to making recommendations to the agencies concerned.

jrandle8 wrote:The General Assembly shall consider and approve the budget of the Organization.
The expenses of the Organization shall be borne by the Members as apportioned by the General Assembly.
The General Assembly shall consider and approve any financial and budgetary arrangements with specialized agencies referred to in Article 57 and shall examine the administrative budgets of such specialized agencies with a view to making recommendations to the agencies concerned.

jrandle8 wrote:Section 4.4 Voting.

1. Each member of the General Assembly shall have one vote.
2. Decisions of the General Assembly on important questions shall be made by a two-thirds majority of the members present and voting. These questions shall include: recommendations with respect to the maintenance of international peace and security, the election of members of the Councils, the election of members to any specialized agency created by the General Assembly, the creation of a specialized agency, the admission of new Members to the Union, the suspension of the rights and privileges of membership, the expulsion of Members, and questions relating to the budget and other fiduciary related questions.

Source wrote:Each member of the General Assembly shall have one vote.
Decisions of the General Assembly on important questions shall be made by a two-thirds majority of the members present and voting. These questions shall include: recommendations with respect to the maintenance of international peace and security, the election of the non-permanent members of the Security Council, the election of the members of the Economic and Social Council, the election of members of the Trusteeship Council in accordance with paragraph 1 (c) of Article 86, the admission of new Members to the United Nations, the suspension of the rights and privileges of membership, the expulsion of Members, questions relating to the operation of the trusteeship system, and budgetary questions.

jrandle8 wrote:3. A Member of the Union which is in arrears in the payment of its financial contributions to the Organization shall have no vote in the General Assembly if the amount of its arrears equals or exceeds the amount of the contributions due from it for the preceding ten full years. The General Assembly may, nevertheless, permit such a Member to vote if it is satisfied that the failure to pay is due to conditions beyond the control of the Member.

Source wrote:A Member of the United Nations which is in arrears in the payment of its financial contributions to the Organization shall have no vote in the General Assembly if the amount of its arrears equals or exceeds the amount of the contributions due from it for the preceding two full years. The General Assembly may, nevertheless, permit such a Member to vote if it is satisfied that the failure to pay is due to conditions beyond the control of the Member.

jrandle8 wrote:Section 4.5 Procedure. The General Assembly shall meet in regular annual sessions and in such special sessions every ten (10) years. Special sessions shall be convoked by the Secretary-General at the request of a majority of the Members of the Union. The General Assembly shall adopt its own rules of procedure. The Secretary-General shall be the President of the General Assembly. The General Assembly may establish such subsidiary organs as it deems necessary for the performance of its functions.

Source wrote:The General Assembly shall meet in regular annual sessions and in such special sessions as occasion may require. Special sessions shall be convoked by the Secretary-General at the request of the Security Council or of a majority of the Members of the United Nations.

jrandle8 wrote:Section 5.2 Function and Powers.

1. In order to ensure prompt and effective action by the Union, its Members confer on the CSU primary responsibility for the maintenance of international peace and security and agree that in carrying out its duties under this responsibility the CSU acts on their behalf.
2. In discharging these duties, the CSU shall act in accordance with the Purposes and Principles of the Union. The specific powers granted to the CSU for the discharge of these duties are laid down in Articles VI, VII, VIII, and XII.
3. The CSU shall submit a report every ten (10) years and, when necessary, special reports to the General Assembly for its consideration.

Source wrote:In order to ensure prompt and effective action by the United Nations, its Members confer on the Security Council primary responsibility for the maintenance of international peace and security, and agree that in carrying out its duties under this responsibility the Security Council acts on their behalf.
In discharging these duties the Security Council shall act in accordance with the Purposes and Principles of the United Nations. The specific powers granted to the Security Council for the discharge of these duties are laid down in Chapters VI, VII, VIII, and XII.
The Security Council shall submit annual and, when necessary, special reports to the General Assembly for its consideration.

jrandle8 wrote:Section 5.3 Acceptance. The Members of the Union agree to accept and carry out the decisions of the CSU in accordance with the present Charter.

Source wrote:The Members of the United Nations agree to accept and carry out the decisions of the Security Council in accordance with the present Charter.

jrandle8 wrote:Section 5.4 Voting. Each member of the CSU shall have one vote. Decisions of the CSU on procedural matters shall be made by an affirmative vote of 60% of the members. Decisions of the CSU on all other matters shall be made by an affirmative vote of 60% of members including concurring votes of the permanent members; provided that, in decisions under Article VI, and under Section X of Article X, a party to a dispute shall abstain from voting.

Source wrote:Each member of the Security Council shall have one vote.
Decisions of the Security Council on procedural matters shall be made by an affirmative vote of nine members.
Decisions of the Security Council on all other matters shall be made by an affirmative vote of nine members including the concurring votes of the permanent members; provided that, in decisions under Chapter VI, and under paragraph 3 of Article 52, a party to a dispute shall abstain from voting.

jrandle8 wrote:Section 5.5 Procedure. The CSU shall be so organized as to be able to function continuously. Each member of the CSU shall for this purpose be represented at all times at the seat of the Union.

Source wrote:The Security Council shall be so organized as to be able to function continuously. Each member of the Security Council shall for this purpose be represented at all times at the seat of the Organization.

jrandle8 wrote:Article VI ─ Action With Respect to Threats of Aggression and Acts of Aggression
Section 6.1. The CSU shall determine the existence of any threat of aggression, or act of aggression and shall make recommendations, or decide what measures shall be taken in accordance with Section 6.3 and Section 6.4 under this article, to maintain or restore international peace and security.

Source wrote:The Security Council shall determine the existence of any threat to the peace, breach of the peace, or act of aggression and shall make recommendations, or decide what measures shall be taken in accordance with Articles 41 and 42, to maintain or restore international peace and security.

jrandle8 wrote:Section 6.2. In order to prevent an aggravation of the situation, the CSU may, before making recommendations or deciding upon the measures provided for in Section 6.1 under this Article, suggest to the CDAU to call upon the parties concerned to comply with such provisional measures as it deems necessary or desirable.

Source wrote:In order to prevent an aggravation of the situation, the Security Council may, before making the recommendations or deciding upon the measures provided for in Article 39, call upon the parties concerned to comply with such provisional measures as it deems necessary or desirable. Such provisional measures shall be without prejudice to the rights, claims, or position of the parties concerned. The Security Council shall duly take account of failure to comply with such provisional measures.

jrandle8 wrote:Section 6.3. The CSU may decide what measures not involving the use of armed force are to be employed to give effect to its decisions, and it may call upon the Members of the Union to apply such measures. These may include complete or partial interruption of economic relations and of rail, sea, air, postal, telegraphic, radio, and other means of communication. The severance of diplomatic relations, however, is at the discretion of the CDAU.

Section 6.4. Should the CSU consider that measures provided for in Section 6.3 under this Article would be inadequate or have proved to be inadequate, it may take such action by air, sea, or land forces as may be necessary to maintain or restore international peace and security. Such action may include demonstrations, blockade, and other operations by air, sea, or land forces of Members of the Union.

Source wrote:The Security Council may decide what measures not involving the use of armed force are to be employed to give effect to its decisions, and it may call upon the Members of the United Nations to apply such measures. These may include complete or partial interruption of economic relations and of rail, sea, air, postal, telegraphic, radio, and other means of communication, and the severance of diplomatic relations.
Should the Security Council consider that measures provided for in Article 41 would be inadequate or have proved to be inadequate, it may take such action by air, sea, or land forces as may be necessary to maintain or restore international peace and security. Such action may include demonstrations, blockade, and other operations by air, sea, or land forces of Members of the United Nations.

jrandle8 wrote:Section 6.5. All Members of the Union, in order to contribute to the maintenance of international peace and security, undertake to make available to the CSU, on its call, armed forces, assistance, and facilities, including rights of passage, necessary for the purpose of maintaining international peace and security.

Source wrote:All Members of the United Nations, in order to contribute to the maintenance of international peace and security, undertake to make available to the Security Council, on its call and in accordance with a special agreement or agreements, armed forces, assistance, and facilities, including rights of passage, necessary for the purpose of maintaining international peace and security.

jrandle8 wrote:Section 6.6. When the CSU has decided to use force it shall, before calling upon a Member not represented on it to provide armed forces in fulfillment of the obligations assumed under Section 6.4 under this Article, invite that Member, if the Member so desires, to participate in the decisions of the CSU concerning the employment of contingents of that Member’s armed forces.

Source wrote:When the Security Council has decided to use force it shall, before calling upon a Member not represented on it to provide armed forces in fulfilment of the obligations assumed under Article 43, invite that Member, if the Member so desires, to participate in the decisions of the Security Council concerning the employment of contingents of that Member's armed forces.

jrandle8 wrote:Section 6.7. In order to enable the Union to take urgent military measures, Members shall hold immediately available national air-force contingents for combined international enforcement action. The strength and degree of readiness of these contingents and plans for their combined action shall be determined within the limits laid down in the special agreement or agreements referred to in Section 6.5 in this Article, by the CSU.

Source wrote:In order to enable the United Nations to take urgent military measures, Members shall hold immediately available national air-force contingents for combined international enforcement action. The strength and degree of readiness of these contingents and plans for their combined action shall be determined within the limits laid down in the special agreement or agreements referred to in Article 43, by the Security Council with the assistance of the Military Staff Committee.

jrandle8 wrote:Section 6.8. Plans for the application of armed force shall be made by the CSU.

Source wrote:Section 6.8. Plans for the application of armed force shall be made by the CSU.

jrandle8 wrote:Article VII ─ Economic and Social Co-Operation
Section 7.1. The Union shall work together in order to promote good relations with respect for the principle of equal rights and self-determination of peoples, promoting higher standards of living, full employment, and conditions of economic and social progress and development; in addition to solutions of international economic, social, health and related problems, as well as a universal respect for human rights and fundamental freedoms.

Source wrote:With a view to the creation of conditions of stability and well-being which are necessary for peaceful and friendly relations among nations based on respect for the principle of equal rights and self-determination of peoples, the United Nations shall promote:
higher standards of living, full employment, and conditions of economic and social progress and development;
solutions of international economic, social, health, and related problems; and international cultural and educational cooperation; and
universal respect for, and observance of, human rights and fundamental freedoms for all without distinction as to race, sex, language, or religion.

jrandle8 wrote:Section 7.2. All Members pledge themselves to take joint and separate action in cooperation with the Union for the achievement of the purposes set forth in Section 7.1 of this Article.

Source wrote:All Members pledge themselves to take joint and separate action in co-operation with the Organization for the achievement of the purposes set forth in Article 55.

jrandle8 wrote:Section 7.3. The various specialized agencies, established by intergovernmental agreement and having wide international responsibilities, as defined in their basic instruments, in economic, social, cultural, educational, health and related fields, shall be brought into relationship with the Union in accordance to resolutions passed by the General Assembly and the powers of the CFU as defined from time to time. Such agencies thus brought into relationship with the Union are hereinafter referred to as specialized agencies. The Union shall make recommendations for the coordination of the policies and activities of the specialized agencies.

Source wrote:The various specialized agencies, established by intergovernmental agreement and having wide international responsibilities, as defined in their basic instruments, in economic, social, cultural, educational, health, and related fields, shall be brought into relationship with the United Nations in accordance with the provisions of Article 63. Such agencies thus brought into relationship with the United Nations are hereinafter referred to as specialized agencies. The Organization shall make recommendations for the co-ordination of the policies and activities of the specialized agencies.

jrandle8 wrote:Section 7.4. The Union shall, where appropriate, initiate negotiations among the states concerned for the creation of any new specialized agencies required for the accomplishment of the purposes set forth in Section 7.1 of this Article.

Section 7.5. Responsibilities for the discharge of the functions of the Union set forth in this Article shall be vested in the General Assembly and, under the authority of the General Assembly, in the Confederate Finance Union, which shall have for this purpose the powers set forth in a resolution as defined in Section 3.1 of Article III.

Source wrote:The Organization shall, where appropriate, initiate negotiations among the states concerned for the creation of any new specialized agencies required for the accomplishment of the purposes set forth in Article 55. Responsibility for the discharge of the functions of the Organization set forth in this Chapter shall be vested in the General Assembly and, under the authority of the General Assembly, in the Economic and Social Council, which shall have for this purpose the powers set forth in Chapter X.

jrandle8 wrote:Article VIII ─ Secretariat
Section 8.1 Composition. The Secretariat shall comprise a Secretary-General and such staff as the Union may require. The Secretary-General shall be appointed by the General Assembly. He shall be the chief administrative officer of the Union.

Source wrote:The Secretariat shall comprise a Secretary-General and such staff as the Organization may require. The Secretary-General shall be appointed by the General Assembly upon the recommendation of the Security Council. He shall be the chief administrative officer of the Organization.

jrandle8 wrote:Section 8.2 Functions and Powers.

1. The Secretary-General shall act in that capacity in all meetings of the General Assembly, of the CSU, of the CDAU, and of the CAU, and shall perform such other functions as are entrusted to him by these organs. The Secretary-General shall make a report to the General Assembly every 10 years on the work of the Organization.
2. The Secretary-General may bring to the attention of the CSU any matter which in his opinion may threaten the maintenance of international peace and security.
3. In the performance of their duties, the Secretary-General and the staff shall not seek or receive instructions from any government or from any other authority external to the Union. They shall refrain from any action which might reflect on their position as international officials responsible only to the Union.
4. Each Member of the Union undertakes to respect the exclusively international character of the responsibilities of the Secretary-General and the staff and not to seek to influence them in the discharge of their responsibilities.
5. The staff shall be appointed by the Secretary-General under regulations established by the General Assembly.
6. Appropriate staff shall be permanently assigned to the Confederate Security Union, the Confederate Diplomatic Affairs Union, the Confederate Finance Union, the Confederate Audit Union, and, as required, to other organs of the Union. These staff shall form a part of the Secretariat.
7. The paramount consideration in the employment of the staff and in the determination of the conditions of service shall by the necessity of securing the highest standards of efficiency, competence, and integrity. Due regard shall be paid to the importance of recruiting the staff on as wide a geographical basis as possible.

Source wrote:The Secretary-General shall act in that capacity in all meetings of the General Assembly, of the Security Council, of the Economic and Social Council, and of the Trusteeship Council, and shall perform such other functions as are entrusted to him by these organs. The Secretary-General shall make an annual report to the General Assembly on the work of the Organization. The Secretary-General may bring to the attention of the Security Council any matter which in his opinion may threaten the maintenance of international peace and security. The staff shall be appointed by the Secretary-General under regulations established by the General Assembly.Appropriate staffs shall be permanently assigned to the Economic and Social Council, the Trusteeship Council, and, as required, to other organs of the United Nations. These staffs shall form a part of the Secretariat. The paramount consideration in the employment of the staff and in the determination of the conditions of service shall be the necessity of securing the highest standards of efficiency, competence, and integrity. Due regard shall be paid to the importance of recruiting the staff on as wide a geographical basis as possible.

jrandle8 wrote:Article IX─ Miscellaneous Provisions
Section 9.1. Every treaty and every international agreement entered into by any Member of the Union after the present Charter comes into force shall as soon as possible be registered with the Secretariat and published by it. No party to any such treaty or international agreement which has not been registered in accordance with the provisions laid out in this Section of this Article may invoke that treaty or agreement before any organ of the Union.

Section 9.2. In the event of a conflict between the obligations of the Members of the Union under the present Charter and their obligations under any other international agreement, their obligations under the present Charter shall prevail.

Section 9.3. The Union shall enjoy in the territory of each of its Members such legal capacity as may be necessary for the exercise of its functions and the fulfillment of its purposes, including such privileges and immunities as are necessary for the fulfillment of its purposes. Representatives of the Members of the Confederate Economic Security Union and officials of the Union shall similarly enjoy such privileges and immunities as are necessary for the independent exercise of their functions in connection with the Union. The General Assembly may make recommendations with a view to determining the details of the application of Section 9.1 and Section 9.2 of this Article or may propose conventions to the Members of the Union for this purpose.

Source wrote:Every treaty and every international agreement entered into by any Member of the United Nations after the present Charter comes into force shall as soon as possible be registered with the Secretariat and published by it. No party to any such treaty or international agreement which has not been registered in accordance with the provisions of paragraph 1 of this Article may invoke that treaty or agreement before any organ of the United Nations. In the event of a conflict between the obligations of the Members of the United Nations under the present Charter and their obligations under any other international agreement, their obligations under the present Charter shall prevail. The Organization shall enjoy in the territory of each of its Members such legal capacity as may be necessary for the exercise of its functions and the fulfilment of its purposes. The Organization shall enjoy in the territory of each of its Members such privileges and immunities as are necessary for the fulfilment of its purposes. Representatives of the Members of the United Nations and officials of the Organization shall similarly enjoy such privileges and immunities as are necessary for the independent exercise of their functions in connection with the Organization. The General Assembly may make recommendations with a view to determining the details of the application of paragraphs 1 and 2 of this Article or may propose conventions to the Members of the United Nations for this purpose.

jrandle8 wrote:Article X─ Amendments

Amendments to the present Charter shall come into force for all Members of the Union when they have been adopted by a vote of two-thirds of the Members of the General Assembly and ratified in accordance with their respective constitutional processes by two-thirds of the Members of the Union.

Source wrote:Amendments to the present Charter shall come into force for all Members of the United Nations when they have been adopted by a vote of two thirds of the members of the General Assembly and ratified in accordance with their respective constitutional processes by two thirds of the Members of the United Nations, including all the permanent members of the Security Council.

jrandle8 wrote:Article X─ Amendments

Amendments to the present Charter shall come into force for all Members of the Union when they have been adopted by a vote of two-thirds of the Members of the General Assembly and ratified in accordance with their respective constitutional processes by two-thirds of the Members of the Union.

Article XI ─ Ratification and Signature

The present Charter shall be ratified by the signatory states in accordance with their respective constitutional processes. The ratifications shall be deposited with the Government of the Union of Davostan and Kivonia, which shall notify all the signatory states of each deposit as well as the Secretary-General of the Organization when he has been appointed. The present Charter shall come into force upon the deposit of ratifications by the Grand Union of Yindala Da Tong, the Union of Davostan and Kivonia, the Federated Socialist Republics of Trigunia, and the Directorial Republic of Endralon. A protocol of the ratifications deposited shall thereupon be drawn by the Government of the Union of Davostan and Kivonia which shall communicate copies thereof to all the signatory states. The states signatory to the present Charter which ratify it after it has come into force will become original Members of the Union on the date of the deposit of their respective ratifications.

IN FAITH WHEREOF the representatives of the Governments of the Confederate Economic Security Union have signed the present Charter. DONE at the city of Eliseborg

Source wrote:Amendments to the present Charter shall come into force for all Members of the United Nations when they have been adopted by a vote of two thirds of the members of the General Assembly and ratified in accordance with their respective constitutional processes by two thirds of the Members of the United Nations, including all the permanent members of the Security Council.

Article 110
The present Charter shall be ratified by the signatory states in accordance with their respective constitutional processes.
The ratifications shall be deposited with the Government of the United States of America, which shall notify all the signatory states of each deposit as well as the Secretary-General of the Organization when he has been appointed.
The present Charter shall come into force upon the deposit of ratifications by the Republic of China, France, the Union of Soviet Socialist Republics, the United Kingdom of Great Britain and Northern Ireland, and the United States of America, and by a majority of the other signatory states. A protocol of the ratifications deposited shall thereupon be drawn up by the Government of the United States of America which shall communicate copies thereof to all the signatory states.
The states signatory to the present Charter which ratify it after it has come into force will become original Members of the United Nations on the date of the deposit of their respective ratifications.
Article 111
The present Charter, of which the Chinese, French, Russian, English, and Spanish texts are equally authentic, shall remain deposited in the archives of the Government of the United States of America. Duly certified copies thereof shall be transmitted by that Government to the Governments of the other signatory states.

In Faith Whereof the representatives of the Governments of the United Nations have signed the present Charter. DONE at the city of San Francisco the twenty-sixth day of June, one thousand nine hundred and forty-five.

A further Treaty plagiarism from jrandle8 can be seen here:

http://classic.particracy.net/viewtreat ... atyid=4717
https://investmentpolicy.unctad.org/int ... 6/download

jrandle8 wrote:AGREEMENT BETWEEN THE GOVERNMENT OF YINDALA DA TONG AND THE GOVERNMENT OF DAVOSTAN CONCERNING THE DEVELOPMENT OF TRADE AND INVESTMENT RELATIONS

The Government of Yindala Da Tong and the Government of Davostan (individually a “Party” and collectively “Parties”):

1. Desiring to enhance the bonds of friendship and spirit of cooperation between the two countries;
2. Desiring to promote further both countries’ international trade and economic interrelationship;
3. Recognizing the importance of fostering an open and predictable environment for international trade and investment;
4. Recognizing the benefits to each Party resulting from increased international trade and investment, and that trade-distorting investment measures and protectionist trade barriers would deprive the Parties of such benefits;
5. Taking into account the membership of the two countries in the World Congress (WC) and noting that this Agreement is without prejudice to each Party’s rights and obligations, where applicable, under the International Law and International Trade Law established by the WC and the agreements, understandings, and other instruments relating thereto or concluded under the auspices of the WC;
6. Recognizing the essential role of private investment, both domestic and foreign, in furthering growth, creating jobs, expanding trade, improving technology, and enhancing economic development;
7. Recognizing that foreign direct investment confers positive benefits on each Party;
8. Desiring to encourage and facilitate private sector contacts between the two countries;
9. Recognizing the desirability of resolving trade and investment problems as expeditiously as possible;
10. Recognizing the increased importance of services in their economies in their bilateral relations;
11. Taking into account the need to eliminate non-tariff barriers in order to facilitate greater access to the markets of both countries and the mutual benefits thereof;
12. Recognizing the importance of providing adequate and effective protection and enforcement of intellectual property rights and of membership in and adherence to intellectual property rights conventions;
13. Recognizing the importance of providing adequate and effective protection and enforcement of worker rights in accordance with each nations’ own labor laws and of improving the observance of internationally recognized core labor standards;
14. Desiring to ensure that trade and environmental policies are mutually supportive in the furtherance of sustainable development;
15. Desiring that this Framework Agreement reinforce the multilateral trading system by strengthening joint efforts to complete successfully the agenda outlined in paragraph 13; and
16. Considering that it would be in their mutual interest to establish a bilateral mechanism between the Parties for encouraging the liberalization of trade and investment between them.

To this end, the Parties agree as follows:

ARTICLE ONE

The Parties affirm their desire to promote an attractive investment climate and expand trade in products and services consistent with the terms of this Agreement. They shall take appropriate measures to encourage and facilitate the exchange of goods and services and to secure favorable conditions for long-term development and diversification of trade between the two countries.

ARTICLE TWO

The Parties shall establish a Yingdala-Davostan Council on Trade and Investment (“the Council”), which shall be composed of representatives of both Parties. The Davostan side will be chaired by the Ministry of Trade and Industry, and the Yingdalan side will be chaired by the Yingdala Trade Commission (“YTC”). Both Parties may be assisted by officials of other government entities as circumstances require. The Council will meet at least once a year and at such times as agreed by the two Parties.

ARTICLE THREE

The objectives of the Council are as follows:

1. To monitor trade and investment relations, to identify opportunities for expanding trade and investment, and to identify issues relevant to trade or investment, such as intellectual property, labor, or environmental issues that may be appropriate for negotiation in an appropriate forum.
2. To hold consultations on specific trade and investment matters not arising under the Parties’ Bilateral Investment Agreement of interest to the Parties.
3. To identify and work toward the removal of impediments to trade and investment flows.
4. To seek the advice of the private sector, where appropriate, in their respective countries on matters related to the work of the Council.

ARTICLE FOUR

Either Party may raise for consultation any trade or investment matter not arising under the Parties’ Bilateral Investment Agreement between the Parties. Requests for consultation shall be accompanied by a written explanation of the subject to be discussed and consultations shall be held within 30 days of the request, unless the requesting Party agrees to a later date. Each Party shall endeavor to provide for an opportunity for consultations before taking actions that could adversely affect the trade or investment interests of the other Party.

ARTICLE FIVE

Upon this Agreement taking effect, Davostan agrees to allow all cultural products produced in Yingdala to flow freely beyond their borders and the territory in which they have sovereign over in accordance to the law of their nation, and international law; namely, products such as: movies and TV shows, manufactured jewelry and silverware, arts-related software publishing, sound recording, advertising, architectural and design services, book publishing, newspaper and periodical publishing, performance arts and independent artists, musical instruments, camera and motion picture equipment, and other manufactured goods.

ARTICLE SIX

With a 12-month period after this Agreement takes effect, the Parties will commit to providing grants for university students exchange programs, promoting further education through graduate programs, internships, practical experiences and training within universities, laboratories, and domestic institutions. The Parties agree to furthering research in science and education through affiliating and sponsoring local, regional, global, or joint research centers of both Parties, generating projects in common, exchanges of bibliographic-didactic material and research works.

This Agreement shall be without prejudice to the domestic law of either Party or the rights and obligations of either Party under any other agreement to which it is a party.

ARTICLE SIX

This Agreement shall enter into force on the date of signature by both Parties.

ARTICLE SEVEN

This Agreement shall remain in force unless terminated by mutual consent of the Parties or by either Party upon six months written notice to the other Party.

Source wrote:TRADE AND INVESTMENT FRAMEWORK AGREEMENT BETWEEN THE
GOVERNMENT OF THE UNITED STATES OF AMERICA AND THE
GOVERNMENT OF THE REPUBLIC OF MOZAMBIQUE CONCERNING THE
DEVELOPMENT OF TRADE AND INVESTMENT RELATIONS
The Government of the United States of America and the
Government of the Republic of Mozambique (individually a
AParty@ and collectively the AParties@):
1. Desiring to enhance the bonds of friendship and spirit
of cooperation between the two countries;
2. Desiring to promote further both countries=
international trade and the economic interrelation
between both countries;
3. Recognizing the importance of fostering an open and
predictable environment for international trade and
investment;
4. Recognizing the benefits to each Party resulting from
increased international trade and investment, and that
trade-distorting investment measures and protectionist
trade barriers would deprive the Parties of such
benefits;
5. Desiring to promote transparency and to eliminate
bribery and corruption in international trade and
investment;
6. Acknowledging the membership of the two countries in
the World Trade Organization and noting that this
Agreement is without prejudice to each Party’s rights
and obligations under the agreements, understandings,
and other instruments related to or concluded under
the auspices of the WTO;

7. Acknowledging the Treaty Between the Government of the
United States of America and the Government of the
Republic of Mozambique Concerning the Encouragement
and Reciprocal Protection of Investment signed on
December 1, 1998 (the “Bilateral Investment Treaty”).
8. Noting that this Agreement is without prejudice to the
rights and obligations of the Parties under the
Bilateral Investment Treaty cited in the preceding
paragraph;
9. Recognizing the essential role of private investment,
both domestic and foreign, in furthering growth,
creating jobs, expanding trade, improving technology,
and enhancing economic development;
10. Recognizing that openness to foreign direct investment
confers positive benefits on each Party;
11. Desiring to encourage and facilitate private sector
contacts between the two countries;
12. Recognizing the desirability of resolving trade and
investment problems as expeditiously as possible;
13. Recognizing the increased importance of services in
trade between their economies and in their bilateral
relations;
14. Taking into account the need to eliminate non-tariff
barriers in order to facilitate greater access to the
markets of both countries and the mutual benefits
thereof;
15. Recognizing the importance of providing adequate and
effective protection and enforcement of intellectual
property rights and of membership in and adherence to
intellectual property rights conventions;
16. Recognizing the importance of providing adequate and
effective protection and enforcement of worker rights
in accordance with each nation=s own labor laws and of
improving the observance of internationally recognized
core labor standards;
17. Desiring to ensure that trade and environmental
policies are mutually supportive;
18. Desiring that this Trade and Investment Framework
Agreement (“Agreement”) reinforce the multilateral
trading system by strengthening efforts to complete
successfully the Doha Development Agenda;
19. Considering that it would be in their mutual interest
to establish a bilateral mechanism between the Parties
for encouraging the liberalization of trade and
investment between them; and
20. Desiring further dialogue on ways that the Parties
may expand and liberalize trade by exploring the
potential for greater cooperation and more
comprehensive agreements.
To this end, the Parties agree as follows:
ARTICLE ONE
The Parties affirm their desire to promote an attractive
investment climate and expand trade in products and
services consistent with the terms of this Agreement. They
shall take appropriate measures to encourage and facilitate
the exchange of goods and services and to secure favorable
conditions for long-term development and diversification of
trade between the two countries.
ARTICLE TWO
The Parties shall establish a United States-Mozambique
Council on Trade and Investment (Athe Council@), which shall
be composed of representatives of both Parties. The
Mozambican side shall be chaired by the Minister of
Industry and Commerce and the U.S. side shall be chaired by
the Office of the U.S. Trade Representative (AUSTR@)[they
are welcome to change theirs, but we don’t commit the USTR
the person]. Both Parties may be assisted by officials of
other government entities as circumstances require. The
Council shall meet at such times and in such places as
agreed by the Parties. The Parties shall endeavor to meet
no less than once every two years.
ARTICLE THREE
The objectives of the Council are as follows:
1. To monitor trade and investment relations, to identify
opportunities for expanding trade and investment, and
to identify issues relevant to trade or investment,
such as intellectual property rights, labor or
environmental issues, that may be appropriate for
negotiation in an appropriate forum.
2. To hold consultations on specific trade matters, and
those investment matters not arising under the
Bilateral Investment Treaty, of interest to the
Parties.
3. To identify and work toward the removal of impediments
to trade and investment.
4. To seek the advice of the private sector and civil
society, where appropriate, in their respective
countries on matters related to the work of the
Council.
ARTICLE FOUR
Either Party may raise for consultation any trade matter,
or investment issue not arising under the Bilateral
Investment Agreement, between the Parties. Requests for
consultation shall be accompanied by a written explanation
of the subject to be discussed and consultations shall be
held within 30 days of the request, unless the requesting
Party agrees to a later date. Each Party shall endeavor to
provide for an opportunity for consultations before taking
actions that could adversely affect trade or investment
interests of the other Party.
ARTICLE FIVE
This Agreement shall be without prejudice to the domestic
law of either Party or the rights and obligations of either
Party under any other agreement to which it is a party.
ARTICLE SIX
This Agreement shall enter into force on the date of its
signature by both Parties.
ARTICLE SEVEN
This Agreement shall remain in force unless terminated by
mutual consent of the Parties or by either Party upon six
months written notice to the other Party.

@Moderation I understand you have the ability to edit the content of treaties. In cases where they have been plagiarised and you are reluctant to delete them due to RP concerns, one option would be to edit the treaty to OOCly acknowledge the source that has been adapted. However, in the cases here, unfortunately, the plagiarism is so extensive I am not sure there is any other option but to delete the texts. Even where a source is used and acknowledged, it is only meant to be used in moderation. Quoting the rules:

Role-play content must be original work and plagiarism of any kind is strictly banned. Players may quote or reference real-world material provided that this is limited and that they link to the original source in the text.
Aquinas

Postby Aquinas » Sat Apr 10, 2021 10:15 pm

@Vesica still ghosting me and still running your campaign to personally denigrate me as racist/offensive? Anyway, a few more...

Aethan

http://classic.particracy.net/viewtreat ... atyid=4798
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Svalbard_ ... Seed_Vault

Aethan wrote:The Gene and Seed Vault of Oleria (Selucian: Crypta de Genes et Semillibus de Oleria, CryGSO) is a secure genetic and seed bank in the mountains of the Selucian province of Oleria built in 4823. The Vault is an attempt to ensure against the loss of genetic material and seeds around Terra during large-scale regional or global crises, as well as preserving wildlife. The vault is under direct oversight of the scientifics working in the SuCoSQua.

Storing seeds and genetic material in the vault is free to end users; Primary funding for the Vault comes from the Olerian government, the Selucian government and from various governments worldwide

Source wrote:The Svalbard Global Seed Vault (Norwegian: Svalbard globale frøhvelv) is a secure seed bank on the Norwegian island of Spitsbergen in the remote Arctic Svalbard archipelago.[5] Conservationist Cary Fowler, in association with the Consultative Group on International Agricultural Research (CGIAR),[6] started the vault to preserve a wide variety of plant seeds that are duplicate samples, or "spare" copies, of seeds held in gene banks worldwide. The seed vault is an attempt to ensure against the loss of seeds in other genebanks during large-scale regional or global crises. The seed vault is managed under terms spelled out in a tripartite agreement among the Norwegian government, the Crop Trust, and the Nordic Genetic Resource Center (NordGen).[7]
The Norwegian government entirely funded the vault's approximately 45 million kr (US$8.8 million in 2008) construction.[3] Storing seeds in the vault is free to end users; Norway and the Crop Trust pay for operational costs. Primary funding for the Trust comes from organisations such as the Bill & Melinda Gates Foundation and from various governments worldwide.[8]

Aethan wrote:The Gene and Seed Vault's mission is to provide a safety net against accidental loss of diversity in traditional genebanks and around the world, by providing a safe environment for the preservation of seed and genetic samples from all nations. While the popular press has emphasized its possible utility in the event of a major regional or global catastrophe, it will be more frequently accessed when genebanks lose samples due to mismanagement, accident, equipment failures, funding cuts, and natural disasters.

Source wrote:The Svalbard Global Seed Vault's mission is to provide a safety net against accidental loss of diversity in traditional genebanks. While the popular press has emphasized its possible utility in the event of a major regional or global catastrophe, it will be more frequently accessed when genebanks lose samples due to mismanagement, accident, equipment failures, funding cuts, and natural disasters.

Some more here as well: https://particracy.fandom.com/wiki/Gene_and_Seed_Vault

Masionette9

https://particracy.fandom.com/wiki/4380_Terran_Olympics
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/2016_Summer_Olympics

Masionette9 wrote:The 4380 Terran Olympics (val.: Terrańskie Igrzyska 4380) or 4380 Summer Olympic Games (val.: Letnie Igrzyska Olimpijskie 4380), officially known as the Games of the VI Olympiad (val.: Igrzyska VI Olimpiady), and commonly as Nowogard 4380, was a major international multi-sport event held in Nowogard, Valruzia from 1st July to 24th July 4380. The 4380 Terran Olympics were the first one ever held in Valruzia.

Source wrote:The 2016 Summer Olympics (Portuguese: Jogos Olímpicos de Verão de 2016),[a] officially known as the Games of the XXXI Olympiad (Portuguese: Jogos da XXXI Olimpíada) and commonly known as Rio 2016, was an international multi-sport event held from 5 to 21 August 2016 in Rio de Janeiro, Brazil, with preliminary events in some sports beginning on 3 August. Rio was announced as the host city at the 121st IOC Session in Copenhagen, Denmark, on 2 October 2009.

Masionette9 wrote:The official process for the 4380 Olympic Games was launched on January 10th 4370. The first step for each city was to submit the initial application to the Terran Olympic Committee before December 4370.

Source wrote:The process for the 2016 Summer Olympics was officially launched on 16 May 2007.[6] The first step for each city was to submit an initial application to the International Olympic Committee by 13 September 2007, confirming their intention to bid.

Masionette9 wrote:The TOC's 15-member Evaluation Commission was headed by Tatiana Sheremetenko from Trigunia was headquartered in Fort William - one of the proposed hosts for the games. The commission made on-site inspections and met with each city's authorities to discuss the readiness of each city to host such big event as the Olympic Games.

Source wrote:Nawal El Moutawakel of Morocco headed the 10-member Evaluation Commission, having also chaired the evaluation commission for the 2012 Summer Olympics bids. The commission made on-site inspections in the second quarter of 2009. They issued a comprehensive technical appraisal for IOC members on 2 September, one month before the elections.

Masionette9 wrote:Opening ceremony took place at Gold Arena Stadium on July 1st 4380, ans was directed by a renowned Valruzian director of Istalian descent Sergio Kowalski. The ceremony highlighted aspects of Valruzian culture, and segments which appealed to social and eviornmental issues. The Games were officially opened by the President of the Republic of Valruzia Artur Szkopalak.

Source wrote:The opening ceremony took place at Maracana Stadium on 5 August 2016, directed by Fernando Meirelles, Daniela Thomas, and Andrucha Waddington.[40] The ceremony highlighted aspects of Brazilian history and culture, and featured a segment narrated by Fernanda Montenegro and Judi Dench with an appeal to environmental conservation and the prevention of global warming.

Masionette9 wrote:On March 5th 4376, the Valruzian National Olympic Committee announced the lists of 28 sports and 46 disciplines for the 4380 Summer Olympics. Below in the table is a list of all the sports and disciplines planned for the 4380 Olympics with the number of events written in the parentheses.

Source wrote:The 2016 Summer Olympic programme featured 28 sports encompassing 306 events. The number of events in each discipline is noted in parentheses.

https://particracy.fandom.com/wiki/TBU_ ... utomobiles
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Kia

Masionette9 wrote:TBA International Automobiles, commonly known as KIA is a TBA multinational automobiles manufacturer based in TBA and of of the largest car manufacturer in the country with sales reaching 3.5 million vehicles in 4718. The company's majority owner is Valruzian Automotive Group which controls more than 56% of the company. The remaining 44% are split between the private investors of both TBA and Valruzian origin.

Source wrote:Kia Corporation, commonly known as Kia (Korean: 기아; Hanja: 起亞; RR: Gia; MR: Kia, IPA: [ki.a]; formerly known as Kyungsung Precision Industry and Kia Motors Corporation), is a South Korean multinational automotive manufacturer headquartered in Seoul. It is South Korea's second-largest automobile manufacturer after parent company Hyundai Motor Company, with sales of over 2.8 million vehicles in 2019. As of December 2015, the Kia Corporation is minority owned by Hyundai, which holds a 33.88% stake valued at just over US$6 billion. Kia in turn is a minority owner of more than twenty Hyundai subsidiaries ranging from 4.9% up to 45.37%, totaling more than US$8.3 billion.

https://particracy.fandom.com/wiki/Inte ... nce_Bureau
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Agencja_B ... %99trznego

Masionette9 wrote:The Internal Security and Counterintelligence Bureau (val.: Biuro Biuro Bezpieczeństwa Wewnętrznego i Kontrwywiadu, abbreviated to BBWiK or BBWK) is Valruzia's domestic intelligence agency. The BBWK is responsible for analyzing, reporting and combating threats to Valruzian internal security, including terrorism, foreign esponage, arms smuggling, drug traffiking, organized crime, corruption and economic coercion. It powers include arresting individuals, conducting searches and investigations, and combating terrorism with a specialized armed anti-terrorist force.
The BBWK is headquartered in Nowogard, Valruzian capital. As part of Valruzia's institutional hierarchy it is direclty subordinate to the Prime Minister of Valruzia, who in turn provides oversight over the BBWK, and can appoint a special minsiter to coordinate the work of the BBWK.

Source wrote:The Agencja Bezpieczeństwa Wewnętrznego (ABW), officially the Internal Security Agency (ISA) in English, is Poland's domestic counter-intelligence agency.[2] The ABW is responsible for analyzing, reporting and preventing threats to Poland's internal security, including terrorism, foreign espionage, arms smuggling, drug trafficking, organized crime, corruption and economic coercion.[3] Its powers include arresting individuals, conducting searches and investigations, and combating terrorism with a specialized armed anti-terrorist force.[4]
The ABW is headquartered on ul. Rakowiecka in the Mokotów district of Warsaw. As part of its institutional hierarchy, the Head of the ABW reports directly to the Prime Minister of Poland, who in turn provides oversight of the ABW, or can appoint a special minister to coordinate intelligence and security activities for oversight.

Maxington

https://particracy.fandom.com/wiki/Neftkomp
https://particracy.fandom.com/wiki/Natu ... on_(Dorvik)

Maxington wrote:Trigunian Petroleum Cmpany (Trigunian: Трыгоня нефтяная компания;; Trygonya Neftyanaya Kompaniya), is the largest oil and natural gas extractor in Trigunia and one of the largest companies in the Kerisian Union.

Auditorii wrote:The Natural Resources Technical Management Corporation (Dundorfian: Naturschätze technische Verwaltungsgesellschaft; NTVS) formerly the Dorvish Oil Company (Dorvish: Aktiengesellschaft Dorvische Öl) is the largest extractor of natural gas and oil in the northern Artanian region.

Maxington wrote:The management of Neftkomp is conducted through three levels the Board of directors, the Management Committee and the major independent shareholders of the company. The board of directors is appointed by the company employees themselves and is led by the Chairman of the board of directors who is appointed by the government, namely the Minister-President. The next level, and perhaps the most important of the company is the management committee which is responsible for the day to day operations of the company, the CEO is appointed by joint compromise of the Trigunian government and employees. The Chairman of the board of directors is Rodion Lyutov (since April 3917) and Bogdan Ilyushin is Deputy Chairman of the board of directors.

Auditorii wrote:The management of NTVS is conducted through three levels the Board of directors, the Management Committee and the major independent shareholders of the company. The board of directors is appointed by the Dorvish government and is led by the Chairman of the board of directors who is appointed by the government, namely the President (or equivalent head of state).
The next level, and perhaps the most important of the company is the management committee which is responsible for the day to day operations of the company, the CEO is appointed by joint compromise of the Dorvish government and the board of directors.

mrcricketer

http://classic.particracy.net/viewtreat ... atyid=4788
https://particracy.fandom.com/wiki/Nati ... _(Valruzia)

mrcricketer wrote:Artanian International Financial Bank (AIB) or (Artanian Financial International Bank (AFIB)) is a financial institution responsible for conducting the economic diplomacy of the Artanian Countries

Masionette9 wrote:The National Economic Fund - National Fund for Economic Research and Development (Valruzian: Narodowy Fundusz Ekonomiczny - Narodowy Fundusz Badań i Rozwoju Ekonomicznego, NFE) usually reffered to as just National Economic Fund is a governmental agency of the government of the Republic of Valruzia responsible for conducting the economic diplomacy of the State.

mrcricketer wrote:One of its basic goal is to attract foreign and domestic investments and present Artania & Aloria as an attractive place for investments.

Masionette9 wrote:One of its basic goal is to attract foreign and domestic investments and present Valruzia as an attractive place for investments.

mrcricketer wrote:Goals and Tasks

The most important tasks of the AFIB are:

• Encouraging the Foreign and Domestic Investors to invest in Artanian countries

• Help in selection of the most appropriate place for investment
• Providing information about the respective Artanian countries law system and inestors' rights
• Management of investments projects of foreign investors troughout the country
• Counseling at every step of the investment process
• Providing the full access to economic information about Artania
• Cration of a positive and good image of Artanian economy and promotion of Artanian & Alorian products worldwide

Masionette9 wrote:Goals and Tasksedit |
The most important tasks of the NFE are:
• Encouraging the Foreign and Domestic Investors to invest in Valruzia
• Help in selection of the most appropriate place for investment
• Providing information about the Valruzian law system and inestors' rights
• Management of investments projects of foreign investors troughout the country
• Counseling at every step of the investment process
• Providing the full access to economic information about Valruzia
• Cration of a positive and good image of Valruzian economy and promotion of Valruzian products worldwide

mrcricketer wrote:Department of Investment Information (& technology DII) is responsible for providing those who seek information about investments in Artanian countries d about the legal process of investment. It is also responsible for creating a positive image of Artanian Countries which engcourages domestic and foreign investors to allocate their investments in Artanian countries or Artanian companies.

Department of Direct Investments (DDI) is reposible for conducting investments of the AFIB itself. It supervises and manages the process of investing in national companies with funds from th AFIB Annual budget.

The Department of Foreign and Domestic Direct Investments (DFDDI) is responsible for managment and providing help for domestic and foreign investors in the process of investing itself.
Masionette9 wrote:Department of Investment Information (DII) is responsible for providing those who seek information about investments in Valruzia and about the legal process of investment. It is also responsible for creating a positive image of Valruzia which engcourages domestic and foreign investors to allocate their investments in Valruzia or Valruzian companies.
Department of Direct Investments (DDI) is reposible for conducting investments of the NFE itself. It supervises and manages the process of investing in national companies with funds from the NFE annual budget.
The Department of Foreign and Domestic Direct Investments (DFDDI) is responsible for managment and providing help for domestic and foreign investors in the process of investing itself.

http://classic.particracy.net/viewtreat ... atyid=4750
https://www.loc.gov/law/help/us-treatie ... 1-0351.pdf
(see particularly page 2 onwards)

Wu Han
http://classic.particracy.net/viewtreat ... atyid=4579
http://www.fidelcastro.cu/en/documentos ... ation-alba
Wu Han wrote:Both countries shall endeavour to integrate, to the highest possible degree, their national economies with regard to the exchange of goods and services which best correspond to the social and economic necessities of both countries.

Source wrote:Both countries will draw up a strategic plan to secure the most advantageous productive complementarity on the bases of rationality, using the comparative advantages that already exist in both countries, saving resources, expanding useful employment, promoting access to markets and other considerations based on true solidarity which adds force to the strengths of both countries.

Wu Han wrote:In areas of common interest and based on principles of mutual benefit, the two countries will exchange comprehensive technological packets developed by the parties, which will be made available for use and implementation.

Source wrote:In areas of common interest and based on principles of mutual benefit, the two countries will exchange comprehensive technological packets developed by the parties, which will be made available for use and implementation.

Wu Han wrote:Both countries are open to the possibility of practicing compensated and bilateral trade to the extent that this is mutually convenient as a way of expanding and increasing trade.

Source wrote:Both governments are open to the possibility of practicing compensated trade to the extent that this is mutually convenient as a way of expanding and increasing trade.

Wu Han wrote:Both countries agree to allow subsidiaries of each country's state-owned banks to operate in the national territory of the other country.

Source wrote:Both parties can agree to open subsidiaries of each country's state- owned banks in the national territory of the other country.

Wu Han wrote:Both countries will work together and in coordination with other countries to eradicate illiteracy and hunger in least developed countries using methods that are proven to be effective, to give swift results and have been successfully applied in before. They will likewise cooperate on healthcare programs for such countries.

Source wrote:Both parties will work together and in coordination with other Latin American countries to eradicate illiteracy in third countries using methods that can be applied on a large scale, are proven to be effective, to give swift results and have been successfully applied in the Bolivarian Republic of Venezuela. They will likewise cooperate on healthcare programs for third countries.

http://classic.particracy.net/viewtreat ... atyid=4579
https://www.treaty-accord.gc.ca/text-te ... ?id=100740
Wu Han wrote:Both countries shall, to the extent possible and in accordance with their respective constitutional practices and pertinent regulations, endeavour to stimulate the exchange of research workers, university teachers and assistants and other scholars, lecturers, students, teachers and pupils of all types of schools, including vocational schools. The same shall apply to senior officials of associations or organizations whose aim is the benefit of such institutions at which such persons are engaged or undergoing training.

Source wrote:The Contracting Parties shall, to the extent possible and in accordance with their respective constitutional practices and pertinent regulations, endeavour to stimulate the exchange of research workers, university teachers and assistants and other scholars, lecturers, students, teachers and pupils of all types of schools, including vocational schools. The same shall apply to senior officials of associations or organizations whose aim is the benefit of such institutions at which such persons are engaged or undergoing training.

http://classic.particracy.net/viewtreat ... atyid=4676
https://www.iaea.org/publications/docum ... aba-treaty
Wu Han wrote:...the land, territory, the inland waters and territorial sea within the recognized limits of the State Party;
(b) the airspace above the areas specified in paragraphs (a).

Source wrote:...the land territory, internal waters, territorial seas and archipelagic waters and the airspace above them as well as the sea bed and subsoil beneath;

Wu Han wrote:State Parties to this agreement shall not, under its direction, or by way of its citizens:
(a) manufacture, acquire, possess, or have control over, any nuclear explosive device

Source wrote:Not to conduct research on, develop, manufacture, stockpile or otherwise acquire, possess or have control over any nuclear explosive device

Wu Han wrote:...nuclear-power reactor, a nuclear research reactor, a critical facility, a conversion plant, a fabrication plant, a reprocessing plant, an isotope separation plant, a separate storage installation and any other installation or location in or at which fresh or irradiated nuclear material or significant quantities of radioactive materials are present within their Nuclear-Free Zone.

Source wrote:...nuclear-power reactor, a nuclear research reactor, a critical facility, a conversion plant, a fabrication plant, a reprocessing plant, an isotope separation plant, a separate storage installation and any other installation or location in or at which fresh or irradiated nuclear material or significant quantities of radioactive materials are present.
Aquinas

Postby ChitinKal » Sun Apr 11, 2021 2:59 pm

I'll have a look through and remove these most recent reports when I get the chance later tonight, and remove any previous posts that are yet to be addressed.

I'd also like it if we can keep this thread to solely reports of plagiarism. Discussion of the topic of plagiarism can be put in the "Quality RP or plagiarism?" thread, discussion of other topics can be had in other threads, and personal attacks and fighting can be taken off the forum and official Discord. Thank you for your understanding, limiting this thread to reports alone makes our job easier as we won't have to sift through paragraphs not having to do with reports.
RP Controller of Liore
Fronto de Aŭgustana Vekiĝo (Zardugal) (Inactive) link
Mare Unitu (Keymon) (Inactive) link
Ár Náisiún (Kirlawa) (Inactive) link
National Conservative Party (Kalistan) (Inactive) link
ChitinKal

Postby Zanz » Sun Apr 11, 2021 4:18 pm

ChitinKal wrote:limiting this thread to reports alone makes our job easier as we won't have to sift through paragraphs not having to do with reports.

Can this thread be stickied, then, if it's meant to serve as the official place to report these?
Just a bunch of shit.
Zanz

Postby RandomAccess » Sun Apr 11, 2021 4:29 pm

Damn, things got real out of control in this thread. I agree with Chitin, the thread should be limited to reports only, it also needs to be stickied to report plagiarism if we see it
RandomAccess. Inactive since 2021

Jafnaðarmannalisti in Telamon (4823 - 4931)
Nouveau Parti Populaire in Rildanor (4731 - 4917)
RandomAccess

Postby ChitinKal » Sun Apr 11, 2021 5:14 pm

Zanz wrote:Can this thread be stickied, then, if it's meant to serve as the official place to report these?

Yeah, it should now be stickied
RP Controller of Liore
Fronto de Aŭgustana Vekiĝo (Zardugal) (Inactive) link
Mare Unitu (Keymon) (Inactive) link
Ár Náisiún (Kirlawa) (Inactive) link
National Conservative Party (Kalistan) (Inactive) link
ChitinKal

Postby Aquinas » Thu Apr 15, 2021 2:42 pm

neoliberalbad

viewtopic.php?f=17&t=7223&p=172793#p172687
http://marxism.halkcephesi.net/Lenin/LTC22.html

neoliberalbad wrote:I would urge strongly to the Congress a number of changes be made in our political structure.

I want to tell you of the considerations to which I attach most importance.

At the head of the list I set an increase in the number of Central Committee members to a few dozen or even a hundred. It is my opinion that without this reform our Central Committee would be in great danger if the course of events were not quite favorable for us (and that is something we cannot count on).

Then, I intend to propose that the Congress should on certain conditions invest the decisions of the Five Year Plan Commission with legislative force, meeting, in this respect, the wishes of Comrade Gu-Reum to a certain extent and on certain conditions.

As for the first point, i.e., increasing the number of C.C. members, I think it must be done in order to raise the prestige of the Central Committee, to do a thorough job of improving our administrative machinery and to prevent conflicts between small sections of the C.C. from acquiring excessive importance for the future of the Party.

It seems to me that our Party has every right to demand from the working class 50 to 100 C.C. members, and that it could get them from it without unduly taxing the resources of that class.

Such a reform would considerably increase the stability of our Party and ease its struggle in the encirclement of hostile classes, which, in my opinion, is likely to, and must, become much more acute in the next few years. I think that the stability of our Party would gain a thousand-fold by such measure.

I believe all current party comrades to be too crude in methods. Dae-Sung is too revisionist; unworthy of carrying the mantle of the party. Hi-Cheol is power-hungry, at all costs he must be stopped from taking control of the party. Lewis is too shrewd and dogmatic, he knows no flexibility or reality.

Comrade Jae-Geun remains my favored candidate; but he remains young and undecisive.

I put my faith in the collective leadership of the party.

No doubt the capitalists will triumph in the next senatorial elections and squash the superficial reforms made; which is why I put my faith in the Rowis.

Deescalate and take bourgeois law in stride if you must; but never forget the unity and organization of the proletariat.

Hyeok-Jin

May First, 4921
Taken down by J.S-Y

Source wrote: I would urge strongly that at this Congress a number of changes be made in our political structure.

At the head of the list I set an increase in the number of Central Committee members to a few dozen or even a hundred. It is my opinion that without this reform our Central Committee would be in great danger if the course of events were not quite favourable for us (and that is something we cannot count on).

Then, I intend to propose that the Congress should on certain conditions invest the decisions of the State Planning Commission with legislative force, meeting, in this respect, the wishes of Comrade Trotsky -- to a certain extent and on certain conditions.

As for the first point, i.e., increasing the number of C.C. members, I think it must be done in order to raise the prestige of the Central Committee, to do a thorough job of improving our administrative machinery and to prevent conflicts between small sections of the C.C. from acquiring excessive importance for the future of the Party.

It seems to me that our Party has every right to demand from the working class 50 to 100 C.C. members, and that it could get them from it without unduly taxing the resources of that class.

Such a reform would considerably increase the stability of our Party and ease its struggle in the encirclement of hostile states, which, in my opinion, is likely to, and must, become much more acute in the next few years. I think

page 594

that the stability of our Party would gain a thousandfold by such a measure.

Lenin

December 23, 1922
Taken down by M. V.

Maxington

viewtopic.php?f=37&t=8747#p158036
https://www.fitchratings.com/research/s ... 18-01-2019

Maxington wrote:Deltaria has an advanced, high value-added economy with partially strong political and social institutions albeit with the lack
of a truly diversified economy. It benefits from low private-sector indebtedness and a high household savings rate. Christensen &
Meyers considers the government's debt structure as favourable, low borrowing costs and strong financing flexibility. The
Positive Outlook reflects favourable fiscal developments and our expectations of a firm downward trajectory for government debt
to GDP as the MEA comes online. We expect economic growth will slow-down slightly, driven by a lack of robust domestic demand and
the poor performances of Deltarian exports.

Source wrote:Austria has a rich, diversified, high value-added economy with strong political and social institutions. It benefits from low private-sector indebtedness and a high household savings rate. Fitch considers the government's debt structure as favourable, reflecting an average debt maturity of almost 10 years, low borrowing costs and strong financing flexibility. The Positive Outlook reflects favourable fiscal developments and our expectations of a firm downward trajectory for gross general government debt (GGGD)/GDP.

Maxington wrote:Rising labour supply, productivity gains and several quarters of robust private investment (particularly in the defence industry)
point towards high potential growth in Deltaria

Source wrote:Rising labour supply, dynamic productivity gains and several quarters of robust private investment point towards high potential growth in Austria

Maxington wrote:these are being offset by external risks including rising trade
tensions, which could hinder export performances. Christensen & Meyers forecasts general government fiscal surplus to narrow
slightly

Source wrote:these are being offset by external risks including rising trade tensions, which could hinder export performances.

Fitch forecast general government fiscal deficit to narrow slightly

Maxington wrote:Banking sector health has improved, helped by ongoing consolidation,
leading to rising capitalisation. Credit growth is picking up and profit is rising supported by improved asset quality and lower
provisioning. Nonetheless, the cost-to-income ratio remains high, and although exposure of Deltarian subsidiaries to the Majatran
continent has declined and funding sources are more stable, the region remains crucial for Deltarian banks' subsidiaries
profitability. Geographic concentration is elevated, with Deltaria's immediate neighbours accounting for a large percentage of
the subsidiaries' loan exposures.

Source wrote:Banking sector health has improved, helped by ongoing consolidation, leading to rising capitalisation. Credit growth is picking up and profit is rising supported by improved asset quality and lower provisioning. Nonetheless, the cost-to-income ratio remains high, and although exposure of Austrian subsidiaries to CESEE has declined and funding sources are more stable, the region remains crucial for Austrian banks' subsidiaries profitability. Geographic concentration is elevated, with Czech Republic, Slovakia, Russia, Romania, Croatia and Hungary accounting for 80% of the subsidiaries' loan exposures.

Maxington wrote:We forecast the current account surplus will increase in the coming years, supported by the recovery of the tourism sector and
dynamic exports.

Source wrote:We forecast the current account surplus will increase in 2019-2020 to an average 2.5% of GDP, in line with the current peer median of 2.4%, supported by booming tourism and dynamic exports

Wu Han

viewtopic.php?p=121889#p121889
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Roh_Moo-hyun

Wu Han wrote:After that defense, my life was totally changed. At first, even I couldn't believe that they had been tortured that harshly. However, when I saw their horrified eyes and their missing toenails, my comfortable life as a lawyer came to an end. I was disgusted that the highest authority in our nation had been used to destroy the souls of our young people. I became a man that wanted to make a difference in the world.

Source wrote:"After that defense, my life was totally changed. At first, even I couldn't believe that they had been tortured that harshly. However, when I saw their horrified eyes and their missing toenails, my comfortable life as a lawyer came to an end. I became a man that wanted to make a difference in the world."

Also, some much older/more historical Treaties still around which turn out to be plagiarisms...

http://classic.particracy.net/viewtreat ... eatyid=116
http://hrlibrary.umn.edu/instree/s2dustp.htm

http://classic.particracy.net/viewtreat ... reatyid=99
https://www.ohchr.org/EN/ProfessionalIn ... rsons.aspx
Aquinas

Postby colonelvesica » Thu Apr 15, 2021 2:52 pm

Aquinas wrote:neoliberalbad

viewtopic.php?f=17&t=7223&p=172793#p172687
http://marxism.halkcephesi.net/Lenin/LTC22.html

neoliberalbad wrote:I would urge strongly to the Congress a number of changes be made in our political structure.

At the head of the list I set an increase in the number of Central Committee members to a few dozen or even a hundred. It is my opinion that without this reform our Central Committee would be in great danger if the course of events were not quite favorable for us (and that is something we cannot count on).

Then, I intend to propose that the Congress should on certain conditions invest the decisions of the Five Year Plan Commission with legislative force, meeting, in this respect, the wishes of Comrade Gu-Reum to a certain extent and on certain conditions.

Such a reform would considerably increase the stability of our Party and ease its struggle in the encirclement of hostile classes, which, in my opinion, is likely to, and must, become much more acute in the next few years. I think that the stability of our Party would gain a thousand-fold by such measure.

I believe all current party comrades to be too crude in methods. Dae-Sung is too revisionist; unworthy of carrying the mantle of the party. Hi-Cheol is power-hungry, at all costs he must be stopped from taking control of the party. Lewis is too shrewd and dogmatic, he knows no flexibility or reality.

Comrade Jae-Geun remains my favored candidate; but he remains young and undecisive.

I put my faith in the collective leadership of the party.

No doubt the capitalists will triumph in the next senatorial elections and squash the superficial reforms made; which is why I put my faith in the Rowis.

Deescalate and take bourgeois law in stride if you must; but never forget the unity and organization of the proletariat.

Hyeok-Jin

May First, 4921
Taken down by J.S-Y

Source wrote: I would urge strongly that at this Congress a number of changes be made in our political structure.

At the head of the list I set an increase in the number of Central Committee members to a few dozen or even a hundred. It is my opinion that without this reform our Central Committee would be in great danger if the course of events were not quite favourable for us (and that is something we cannot count on).

Then, I intend to propose that the Congress should on certain conditions invest the decisions of the State Planning Commission with legislative force, meeting, in this respect, the wishes of Comrade Trotsky -- to a certain extent and on certain conditions.

Such a reform would considerably increase the stability of our Party and ease its struggle in the encirclement of hostile states, which, in my opinion, is likely to, and must, become much more acute in the next few years. I think

page 594

that the stability of our Party would gain a thousandfold by such a measure.

Lenin

December 23, 1922
Taken down by M. V.

Maxington

viewtopic.php?f=37&t=8747#p158036
https://www.fitchratings.com/research/s ... 18-01-2019

Maxington wrote:Deltaria has an advanced, high value-added economy with partially strong political and social institutions albeit with the lack
of a truly diversified economy. It benefits from low private-sector indebtedness and a high household savings rate. Christensen &
Meyers considers the government's debt structure as favourable, low borrowing costs and strong financing flexibility. The
Positive Outlook reflects favourable fiscal developments and our expectations of a firm downward trajectory for government debt
to GDP as the MEA comes online. We expect economic growth will slow-down slightly, driven by a lack of robust domestic demand and
the poor performances of Deltarian exports.

Source wrote:Austria has a rich, diversified, high value-added economy with strong political and social institutions. It benefits from low private-sector indebtedness and a high household savings rate. Fitch considers the government's debt structure as favourable, reflecting an average debt maturity of almost 10 years, low borrowing costs and strong financing flexibility. The Positive Outlook reflects favourable fiscal developments and our expectations of a firm downward trajectory for gross general government debt (GGGD)/GDP.

Maxington wrote:Rising labour supply, productivity gains and several quarters of robust private investment (particularly in the defence industry)
point towards high potential growth in Deltaria

Source wrote:Rising labour supply, dynamic productivity gains and several quarters of robust private investment point towards high potential growth in Austria

Maxington wrote:these are being offset by external risks including rising trade
tensions, which could hinder export performances. Christensen & Meyers forecasts general government fiscal surplus to narrow
slightly

Source wrote:these are being offset by external risks including rising trade tensions, which could hinder export performances.

Fitch forecast general government fiscal deficit to narrow slightly

Maxington wrote:Banking sector health has improved, helped by ongoing consolidation,
leading to rising capitalisation. Credit growth is picking up and profit is rising supported by improved asset quality and lower
provisioning. Nonetheless, the cost-to-income ratio remains high, and although exposure of Deltarian subsidiaries to the Majatran
continent has declined and funding sources are more stable, the region remains crucial for Deltarian banks' subsidiaries
profitability. Geographic concentration is elevated, with Deltaria's immediate neighbours accounting for a large percentage of
the subsidiaries' loan exposures.

Source wrote:Banking sector health has improved, helped by ongoing consolidation, leading to rising capitalisation. Credit growth is picking up and profit is rising supported by improved asset quality and lower provisioning. Nonetheless, the cost-to-income ratio remains high, and although exposure of Austrian subsidiaries to CESEE has declined and funding sources are more stable, the region remains crucial for Austrian banks' subsidiaries profitability. Geographic concentration is elevated, with Czech Republic, Slovakia, Russia, Romania, Croatia and Hungary accounting for 80% of the subsidiaries' loan exposures.

Maxington wrote:We forecast the current account surplus will increase in the coming years, supported by the recovery of the tourism sector and
dynamic exports.

Source wrote:We forecast the current account surplus will increase in 2019-2020 to an average 2.5% of GDP, in line with the current peer median of 2.4%, supported by booming tourism and dynamic exports

Wu Han

viewtopic.php?p=121889#p121889
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Roh_Moo-hyun

Wu Han wrote:After that defense, my life was totally changed. At first, even I couldn't believe that they had been tortured that harshly. However, when I saw their horrified eyes and their missing toenails, my comfortable life as a lawyer came to an end. I was disgusted that the highest authority in our nation had been used to destroy the souls of our young people. I became a man that wanted to make a difference in the world.

Source wrote:"After that defense, my life was totally changed. At first, even I couldn't believe that they had been tortured that harshly. However, when I saw their horrified eyes and their missing toenails, my comfortable life as a lawyer came to an end. I became a man that wanted to make a difference in the world."

Also, some much older/more historical Treaties still around which turn out to be plagiarisms...

http://classic.particracy.net/viewtreat ... eatyid=116
http://hrlibrary.umn.edu/instree/s2dustp.htm

http://classic.particracy.net/viewtreat ... reatyid=99
https://www.ohchr.org/EN/ProfessionalIn ... rsons.aspx
These have been taken care.
The Last of his Name
colonelvesica

Postby Aquinas » Sat Apr 17, 2021 11:17 pm

Auditorii

This is a long-standing RP law in Dorvik, which according to this, remains currently active.

http://classic.particracy.net/viewbill. ... lid=613974
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Supreme_C ... med_Forces

Auditorii wrote:Article 1 -
Determine the main directions of military policy of the Dorvish state;

Article 2 -
Provide guidance to the Armed Forces of Dorvik, other troops, military formations and bodies;

Article 3 -
In the case of aggression or direct threat of aggression against the Dorvish state, the emergence of armed conflict against the Dorvish state, general or partial mobilization, enters the territory of the Dorvish state or in particular areas of martial law with immediate notification of the national legislature, orders of the Supreme Commander of the Armed Forces of Dorvik on the conduct of military operations;

Article 4 -
Enact regulations of war and cease their action, form and abolish executive authorities for a period of war in accordance with state constitutional law on martial law;

Article 5 -
In accordance with national laws, make the decision on bringing the Dorvish Armed Forces, other troops, military formations and bodies to carry out tasks with the use of weapons, not by their intended use;

Article 6 -
Approve the concepts and plans for the construction and development of the Armed Forces of Dorvik, other troops, military formations and bodies, the Plan of the Dorvish Armed Forces, mobilization plan of the Armed Forces of Dorvik, as well as plans for the transfer (mobilization plans) to work in wartime public authorities of the Dorvish state, bodies of state power of subjects of the Dorvish state, local self-government and the economy, plans to create reserves wealth of state and mobilization reserves and state government program for operational equipment in the Dorvish state for purposes of defense;

Article 7 -
Approve state government programs and the development of weapons of defense industrial complex;

Article 8 -
Approve nuclear programs and other special tests, and authorizes these tests;

Article 9 -
Approve a single list of military posts to be filled senior officers in the Armed Forces of Dorvik, other troops, military formations and bodies, and the total number of military posts to be filled in the Armed Forces of Dorvik, other troops, military formations and bodies, confers high military ranks, appoint personnel to the military posts, for which the state provides the higher ranks of officers, freeing them from their military posts and dismiss them from military service in the manner prescribed by federal law;

Article 10 -
Approve the structure of the Armed Forces of Dorvik, other troops, military formations up to and including associations and bodies, as well as the number of staff members of the Armed Forces of Dorvik, other troops, military formations and bodies;

Article 11 -
Make decision on the deployment and redeployment of the Armed Forces of Dorvik, other troops, military formations including the authorized deployment of the Dorvish Armed Forces for up to 120 days without the authorization of any national legislature or government action;

Article 12 -
Approve military regulations, the provisions of the battle flag of the military, naval ensign of the Dorvish state, the order of military service, military councils, the military police stations, military transport duties;

Article 13 -
Approve the regulations of the Ministry of Defence and the Supreme General Staff of the Armed Forces of Dorvik, as well as provisions on the management bodies of other troops, military formations and bodies;

Article 14 -
Approve regulations on territorial defense and civil defense plan;

Article 15 -
Approve plans to deploy in the Dorvish state with nuclear warheads, as well as facilities for the elimination of weapons of mass destruction and nuclear waste;

Article 16 -
Negotiate and sign international treaties of the Dorvish state in the field of defense, including treaties of mutual defense, collective security, the reduction and limitation of armed forces and armaments on the participation of the Dorvish Armed Forces in peacekeeping and international security;

Article 17 -
Issue decrees on conscription of Dorvish state citizens for military service, military training (with the number of recruits Dorvish citizens and their distribution between the Dorvish Armed Forces, other troops, military formations and bodies), as well as dismissal from the military service of citizens of the Dorvish state;

Article 18 -
Limit the number of members of the Armed Forces of Dorvik, other troops, military formations and bodies on secondment to the national authorities;

Article 19 -
Exercise other powers in the field of defense, entrusted to him by the Constitution of the Dorvish state, state constitutional laws, state laws and laws of the Dorvish state;

Source wrote:Approves military doctrine of the Russian Federation
Appoints and dismiss the Supreme Command of the Armed Forces of the Russian Federation.

Defense Minister Sergey Shoygu reporting to the Supreme Commander-in-Chief of the Russian Armed Forces while meeting in the Moscow Kremlin, 2 July 2019.
In accordance with Article 4 of the Federal law "On Defense" Supreme Commander-in Chief has a power to:

Determine the main directions of military policy of the Russian Federation;
Provide guidance to the Armed Forces of the Russian Federation, other troops, military formations and bodies;
In the case of aggression or direct threat of aggression against the Russian Federation or the emergence of armed conflict against the Russian Federation, Supreme Commander-in-Chief announces general or partial mobilization, announces martial law on the territory of the Russian Federation or in particular areas of Russian Federation and notifies the Federation Council and the State Duma immediately and issues a decree on the conduct of military operations;
Enact regulations of war and cease their action, form and abolish executive authorities for a period of war in accordance with federal constitutional law on martial law;
In accordance with federal laws, make the decision on bringing the Russian Armed Forces, other troops, military formations and bodies to carry out tasks with the use of weapons, not by their intended use;
Approve:
the concepts and plans for the construction and development of the Russian Federation Armed Forces, other troops, military formations and bodies;
the Plan of the Russian Armed Forces;
mobilization plan of the Armed Forces of the Russian Federation;
plans for the transfer (mobilization plans) of work of public authorities of the Russian Federation, bodies of state power of subjects of the Russian Federation, local self-government and the economy during the wartime;
plans to create reserves wealth of state and mobilization reserves;
federal government program for operational equipment in the Russian Federation for purposes of defence;
Approve federal government programs of weapons and the development of defense industrial complex;
Approve nuclear programs and other special tests, and authorizes these tests;
Approve a single list of military posts to be filled by senior officers in the Armed Forces of the Russian Federation, other troops, military formations and bodies, and the total number of military posts to be filled by colonels (captains 1st rank) in the Armed Forces of the Russian Federation, other troops, military formations and bodies, confers high military ranks, appoint personnel to the military posts, for which the state provides the higher ranks of officers, freeing them from their military posts and dismiss them from military service in the manner prescribed by federal law;
Approve the structure of the Armed Forces of the Russian Federation, other troops, military formations up to and including associations and bodies, as well as the number of staff members of the Armed Forces of the Russian Federation, other troops, military formations and bodies;
Make decision on the deployment and redeployment of the Armed Forces of the Russian Federation, other troops, military formations from the link above;
Approve military regulations, the regulations of the battle flag of the military, naval ensign of the Russian Federation, the order of military service, military councils, the military police stations, military transport duties;
Approve the regulations of the Ministry of Defence and the General Staff of the Armed Forces of the Russian Federation, as well as provisions on the management bodies of other troops, military formations and bodies;
Approve regulations on territorial defense and civil defense plan;
Approve plans to deploy in the Russian Federation with nuclear warheads, as well as facilities for the elimination of weapons of mass destruction and nuclear waste;
Negotiate and sign international treaties of the Russian Federation in the field of defense, including treaties of mutual defense, collective security, the reduction and limitation of armed forces and armaments, on the participation of the Russian Armed Forces in peacekeeping and international security;
Issue decrees on conscription of Russian Federation citizens for military service, military training (with the number of recruits Russian citizens and their distribution between the Russian Federation Armed Forces, other troops, military formations and bodies), as well as dismissal from the military service of citizens of the Russian Federation of passing military service in the manner prescribed by federal law;
Limit the number of members of the Armed Forces of the Russian Federation, other troops, military formations and bodies on secondment to the federal authorities;
Exercise other powers in the field of defense, entrusted to him by the Constitution of the Russian Federation, federal constitutional laws, federal laws and laws of the Russian Federation.
Aquinas

PreviousNext

Return to Requests