The Unusual State Defense Law

Threads from before the Dec 15, 2023 migration.

The Unusual State Defense Law

Postby Temiwo736 » Sun Jun 11, 2023 4:01 pm

Here is a "State Defense Law" in Dorvik:

http://classic.particracy.net/viewbill.php?billid=687918

but, as it prohibits liberal and left-wing parties, this is against principles of democracy, Particracy simulates nations that ideologies can compete with each other without bans on ideologies which is an important principle of democracy. I think it should be made less strict in favor of the purpose of Particracy, plus it passed when Dorvik had only one party.
Temiwo736

Re: The Unusual State Defense Law

Postby Luis1p » Sun Jun 11, 2023 6:44 pm

Ok, bot.
Luis1p

Re: The Unusual State Defense Law

Postby Auditorii » Sun Jun 11, 2023 7:13 pm

I would elaborate on this if circumstances around the accounts that were inactivated weren’t so, but suffice to say that recently a member of the community who was permanently banned returned. This member, permanently banned by previous Moderation teams and discussed with Wouter and approved by him, returned under a pseudonym and attempted to circumvent his ban.

Several parties, most of them with unusual IPs (proxies, matching IPs to the player banned, etc), invalid emails (tested with several different services, etc), suddenly showed up in Dorvik. The State Defense Law as well as my RP has been WELL established, this topic here is being done by the same person who was banned and recently inactivated.

This community is far too small to be falling back into drama and it’s incredibly taxing to deal with this nonsense from someone whose served as a plague on this community with their toxicity.

This topic will be locked and that’s the final word I’ll say on it.
Image Dorvik | Image Zardugal | Image Ostland (FBC)
-- Particracy Game Rules
-- Moderation Requests
-- Game Information
-- Particracy Discord
Auditorii

Return to Archive