International Resource Centre

Organisations involving national governments as members.

International Resource Centre

Postby Siggon Kristov » Thu Jul 12, 2012 5:46 pm

The International Resource Centre is to be opened in Beluzia in July 3334.

The Joseph Bennots Financial Resource Centre will be opened by the Finance Minister of Mordusia.
The George Fain Military Resource Centre will be opened by the Deltarian Minister of Defence.
The Kristov DeKarav Political Resource Centre will be opened by the Prime Minister of Beluzia.

--

OOC: I'm releasing the new currency converter. The current version of the currency converter is based on the LOD. I updated it to include other currencies, but I can't include all of them because that would take a lot of work. I can slowly add them one by one, but there will need to be some IC relevance so:

I'm asking all nations, who want their currency to be on the spreadsheet, to pass a bill "allowing a branch of Karav Financial Services to be opened in (your nation) for conducting business" like currency trading, and whatever else you will allow it to do. You can see what type of business it is on Beluzia's Corporation list.

This is the preferred format of suggestion, with Lodamun as an example:
Nation: Lodamun
Currency: LOD
Name of Significant Local Financial Institution: Lodamese Central Bank (LCB)

So far there are 3 currencies:
Lodamun (Since everything was based on the LOD)
Beitenyu (the anticipated host of the Terran Stock Market)
Beluzia (HQ of the International Resource Centre)
Check out my latest Particracy project, and feel free to discuss it in the forums.
Siggon Kristov

Re: International Resource Centre

Postby benkito » Fri Jul 13, 2012 6:06 pm

Minister of National Defence Frederik Allen and Minister of Foreign and Majartan Affairs Monique Petrie will come to Beluzia on opening.
benkito

Postby Jove N. Ore » Sat Jul 14, 2012 2:19 am

Deltarian Commander-General arrives!

The retired Deltarian Commander-General George Horatio Fain has graciously attended the opening of the IRC. Fain is the namesake of the Military Resource Center, and he was instrumental in the defeat of Jakanian in the Keymon Crisis as well as playing a large role in its aftermath. Fain has stated:

I am very exited for the opening of this building. I am glad that the Beluzians have honoured me with this token and I hope that my past will be able to live up to this buildings future.

Retired Commander-General George Fain arrives at the opening of the IRC.
Liberty. Morality, and Merit

"The government's might is not always right." - Jove N. Ore

Deltarian Union for Conservative Economy, Federal Republic of Deltaria -Active
Jove N. Ore

Postby Siggon Kristov » Mon Jul 16, 2012 2:48 am

Ceremonies are over.
Fain was invited to dine with Yuri Kuznetsov, the chief secretary of the Karav Dynasty, and representative of the Karavs in their absence. The Karavs have been in Telamon for a while, now.

There are talks underway to build branches of the IRC in other countries, including Barmenia and Beitenyu.
Check out my latest Particracy project, and feel free to discuss it in the forums.
Siggon Kristov

Postby Leonardo222 » Tue Jul 17, 2012 6:34 pm

Nation: Imperium Selucianum
Currency: Selucian Nikan (SEN)
Name of Significant Local Financial Institution: Selucian-Pontesi Imperial National Bank (SINB)

Selucia also is inerested in the new oppotunity. Is there a possibility to join?
Leonardo222

Postby Zongxian » Tue Jul 17, 2012 6:55 pm

Nation: Republic of Kafuristan
Currency: Kafur (KAF)
Name of Significant Local Financial Institution: Nebarah Bank of Kafuristan (NBK)

The bill for authorization of the operations of Karav Financial Services is in parliament and will pass (though elections might cut it off and force re-proposal).
http://classic.particracy.net/viewbill. ... lid=354536

*Edited to list largest bank of Kafuristan
Last edited by Zongxian on Tue Jul 17, 2012 9:37 pm, edited 2 times in total.
Zongxian

Postby Siggon Kristov » Tue Jul 17, 2012 9:24 pm

The opportunity is still open to all nations. We would be glad to open a branch in Selucia.

OOC:

Selucia - we'll get you added soon.
Kafuristan - it can be any bank or regulatory institution that has the "power" to value currency, so any recognised private bank will do ;)
Siggon Kristov

Postby Siggon Kristov » Thu Jul 19, 2012 4:34 am

Neil Bushnell announced today:
The Currency Converter Software, issued by Karav Financial Services, has been updated to the relevant version for the year 3337. Internationally, there are 5 participating financial institutions. We are glad to have them working with us.
Siggon Kristov

Postby Siggon Kristov » Sun Aug 26, 2012 2:55 pm

Gaduridos Grants Special Permissions to Karav Financial Services

Kristov III, the Prince of Gaduridos, has convinced the Gaduri legislature to allow his family's bank to aid in regulating Gaduri currency. Gaduri currency was worth less than the notes and coins it was printed on. Instead of reprinting the Gaduri currency, Kristov III decided that it would be purely digital. Cash in hand would have to be in Beluz or Indralan currency, because Gaduri currency was too expensive to print. Gaduridos would still have its own currency, but it would be through electronic transfer instead of tangable coins and notes. The local stock market(s) would still use Gaduri currency, and the government would still value its budget in Gaduri currency. Bank accounts are still recorded in Gaduri currency, and the bank issues cards for direct transfer of cash, similar to a debit or credit card, but like a compact wallet for hand to hand transfers. You can find the full story, here.

Now that KFS is in Gaduridos, Gaduridos has been added to the list of nations which currency exchange rates are based on.
The currency converter has been updated to include Gaduridos, and the details of the Solentian conflicts have been applied. Solentian currency is no longer accepted by Beluzia and 1 other nation, and the currency converter reflects this. Anyone is able to download the currency converter for personal use.

OOC: It has been updated to the year 3356 to include Gaduridos. There have also been a few minor changes.
Siggon Kristov

Postby EEL123 » Sun Sep 02, 2012 3:35 am

Nation: Tukarali
Currency: Tukar (TUK)
Name of Significant Local Financial Institution: Central Bank of Tukarali (CBT)

http://classic.particracy.net/viewbill. ... lid=358950
House of Razama
EEL123

Next

Return to Intergovernmental Organizations