Peacekeeping Fortress

Organisations involving national governments as members.

Peacekeeping Fortress

Postby GreekIdiot » Sun Apr 12, 2009 10:53 am

THE REAL TRUTH LIES HERE
Your Peacekeeping Fortress of Real News

Many papers exist, and many nations have interests. But we, as a lovely, peaceful and independent group, have no interests at all. We drink and have sex all day, but those my friends are the only disadvantages of our grace and apocalyptic intentions. Our merit is secured and the world will soon realize how peaceful and truly lovable this wonderful Peacekeeping Fortress is. You may soon understand what the idea of real and unbiased news means. We may be outlawed, but we will survive! Yes, say it with me, the New Age if here!

With sincere love to our readers,
Anonymous
The Terran Times
Also being that guy who's pretending to be this guy.
GreekIdiot

Re: Peacekeeping Fortress

Postby GreekIdiot » Mon Apr 13, 2009 12:03 pm

THE REAL TRUTH LIES HERE

It's a pity my friends. I feel bitter and truly sad by this terrible and monstrous condemnation of Nova Terra. How can the international community judge so quickly and with complete arrogance and total lack of knowledge. It seems to us that one can only survive the claws of egoism spread by the leading forces of this world if he were to cover his terrible teeth and dark intentions behind a covered mask of peacekeeping ideals. Yes, my friends...I am talking about certain images we have been seeing in our streets, in the pavement, everywhere.

We all have heard the name, even before the terrible crimes of the NWO. This vague ideal appeared decades before and currently hides between its web of furies and lies, behind corruption and dirt. The Axis, my friend. Do not tremble at its name, for that name only represents hypocrisy, empty words and lies. Its weak leaders only seek more power, and the supposedly peacekeeping, neutral NATO will step onto peace and neutrality to maintain its influence, to maintain its power. For it is greed that drives their machine, their wheels set to crash all human dignity and dreams of prosperity, equality and stability. They are monsters and nothing else. But fear not, because we all have the power to crush them!

All the best wishes for your peace and health, to all of our readers, friends or foes,
Anonymous
The Terran Times
GreekIdiot

Re: Peacekeeping Fortress

Postby GreekIdiot » Tue Apr 14, 2009 1:18 pm

THE REAL TRUTH LIES HERE

Finally, cruelty has shown its real face. We all saw it. We all expected it to come. I mean, who can successfully hide from the eyes of the world so much hatred, so much greed and lust. Lodamun, a fine democratic nation as they call it has shown the teeth of egoism and has spread its monstrous claws to grab those who oppose their rule. Talk about a peaceful nation there, right? I mean, shame on us for accusing them or even implying that ultimately, they are everything but neutral and peaceful.

NATO, with their peacekeeping ideals stepped onto neutrality by demolishing international relations, by killing innocent people. And behind the mask of counter-terrorism they kill innocent people, they slaughter liberty and tranquility. Stability my friends, the greater good has vanished from their minds, only the quest for power and the maintenance of influence to appear. But no, ladies and gentlemen, the NATO is the outstanding fortress of absolute and unquestionable neutrality. They proved that fact with the Varyag Incident and the all peaceful event of international quarantine outside their borders. And I ask myself, what has Nova Terra done to them. Even cold mass killers don't deserve such attitude. I send my sincere letter towards the NATO to intervene in Lodamun and restore peace, neutrality and stability, for the good of human safety, of course. But will they? Oops, I guess not, because this whole operation was issued with their command. Very neutral indeed. And they come blaming the rest of us for the inadequacies of the world they built and maintain!

We, the editorial group that is, would like to invite the editor of Terra's Dawn, so as to present the other view of the coin, of what the world powers support. After all, this is all for the sake of neutrality and understanding, isn't it, Mr. Kynes?

With love and tremendous respect to our readers,
Anonymous
The Terran Times
GreekIdiot

Return to Intergovernmental Organizations