The Seko-Cola® Company

Organisations involving national governments as members.

The Seko-Cola® Company

Postby Khaler » Wed Apr 22, 2009 10:28 pm

http://particracy.wikia.com/wiki/Seko-Cola_Company

The Seko-Cola® Company is going to have an issue and release more shares to the public. The Benier Group, which currently owns 100% of the shares, is planning to release 49% of the shares to new investors. They are open for everyone.

OOC: Now if we are going to have a global company, it needs global ownership. Everyone who is interested in corporate roleplay is wellcome to "buy their share" and awarded a spot in the board. Every member of the board can pretty much do whatever they want to with the company, spanning from new brands to sponshorships and new factories and production facilities where-ever they prefer. And the soft drinks are just the beginning.

Those who own shares will gain leadership position, which is equivalent of a board position. Those who wish to license to produce Seko-Cola can join up, but will not get board position.

http://classic.particracy.net/vieworganization.php?organizationid=2009

Even more OOC: I've been playing with the idea of SCC producing a theme based SAISER-Cola, but I think I need jethros permission to do that. ;)
Be on your OLD GUARD, stand firm in the faith!
-1 Selucians 16:13
Khaler

Location: Great Democratic Republic of Khaleristan, a member of the caring and loving Russian Federation!

Re: The Seko-Cola® Company

Postby Opakidabar » Thu Apr 23, 2009 6:10 am

ooc: since I just started the party and new company I will not have finance enough to buy shares. However lets make another deal.

ic:
To: board@sekocola.com

Dear partners,

I know you have received our proposal on shipping Seko-Cola production from Dovani to Artania. We would like to extend the deal by taking ...(whatever is the sane proportion) of your shares as part of service payment.
Also lets further discuss potential cooperation in opening Seko-Cola daughter company in Beluzia. We have a place of well developed infrastructure in mind for factories, production and storage.

Regards,
Alex
Opakidabar

Postby Mr.Yankees » Thu Apr 23, 2009 6:19 am

OOC: It would be helpful and more realistic if you posted the balance sheet for the corporation. You could also include the volume of shares, the price per share, etc.
Fighting for the people, supported by the people.
Mr.Yankees

Postby JuliaAJA » Thu Apr 23, 2009 6:38 am

OOC: The W-K-R-A Company's Bei-Cola, making Seko-Cola, would like shares.

IC:
To: board@sekocola.com

Dear Seko-Cola,

I know you have received our proposal to produce Seko-Cola in Beiteynu. Also lets further discuss potential cooperation in operating Bei-Cola in Beiteynu. We have a place of well developed infrastructure in mind for factories, production and storage.

Regards,
Dr. Lili Hoganmueller
Joined Particracy on: December 18, 2008
Click here for my versions of Siggon's spreadsheets.
JuliaAJA

Postby Opakidabar » Thu Apr 23, 2009 7:00 am

Mr.Yankees wrote:OOC: It would be helpful and more realistic if you posted the balance sheet for the corporation. You could also include the volume of shares, the price per share, etc.

It would be totally unnecessary and less realistic because there are so many factors in real life that influence the price that you will at least miss 3 of them and only available criteria to set your price to is GDP list which is fucked up anyway.
So I say lets go for number of shares and shareholder shares distribution.
Opakidabar

Postby Khaler » Thu Apr 23, 2009 9:07 am

OOC: I agree with Opakidabar (hey, I can finally remember it!), but now I (or we) should come up with how many shares people are ready to buy and do we calculate them as percentages or mere numbers?

IC:

Dear Investors, the Seko-Cola® Company is more than delighted to grant you the right to buy our shares. Bei-Cola is granted the right to buy a reasonable amount (under 10% though), and Cranberry Corp shall be awarded share options for the contract for distribution in Artania.

Paul Benier
Chairman of the Board
Be on your OLD GUARD, stand firm in the faith!
-1 Selucians 16:13
Khaler

Location: Great Democratic Republic of Khaleristan, a member of the caring and loving Russian Federation!

Postby JuliaAJA » Thu Apr 23, 2009 9:32 am

Can we buy exactly 10%?

Laleh Hilda Roshanara, CJH
Chairman of the Board of Bei-Cola
Joined Particracy on: December 18, 2008
Click here for my versions of Siggon's spreadsheets.
JuliaAJA

Postby GreekIdiot » Thu Apr 23, 2009 9:59 am

OOC: You may set a price of 45 $ per share and may change the currency to the particracy equivalent. That seems appropriate to me. And surely you may play along the lack of balance because of the financial swifts between the prices.
The Terran Times
Also being that guy who's pretending to be this guy.
GreekIdiot

Postby Mr.Yankees » Thu Apr 23, 2009 10:50 am

Opakidabar wrote:
Mr.Yankees wrote:OOC: It would be helpful and more realistic if you posted the balance sheet for the corporation. You could also include the volume of shares, the price per share, etc.

It would be totally unnecessary and less realistic because there are so many factors in real life that influence the price that you will at least miss 3 of them and only available criteria to set your price to is GDP list which is fucked up anyway.
So I say lets go for number of shares and shareholder shares distribution.

Yes, I considered that before asking for it. I am not asking for the world's best balance sheet, I am asking for a simple one. Anyone can do it.

An example of what the list should contain:

-Total Assets
-Total Liabilities
-Capital (make it simple and write how much money in hand you have even though that's not exactly what it entails)
-Volume of shares total
-Volume of shares to be sold
-Price per share

I am sure you can come up some numbers for that. It is not that difficult especially when the freaking company is made up anyways. It is only safe to assume that the numbers are too.
Fighting for the people, supported by the people.
Mr.Yankees

Postby Opakidabar » Thu Apr 23, 2009 11:47 am

1. Do you have those numbers for your corporations?
2. Are you going to calculate ROI and ROE to buy or sell Seko-Cola shares? :)

Edit:
What we should have still is distribution of shares. I propose to start with:
Khaler - 40 big shares (One big share equals either 1,10,100,1000 MM smaller shares)
Reserved to sell - 60 big shares

When they are sold that can be done in several packs:
Big Pack - 10 big shares
Medium Pack - 5 big shares
Last edited by Opakidabar on Thu Apr 23, 2009 12:44 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Opakidabar

Next

Return to Intergovernmental Organizations