The Seko-Cola® Company

Organisations involving national governments as members.

Re: The Seko-Cola® Company

Postby JuliaAJA » Thu Apr 23, 2009 12:00 pm

Opakidabar wrote:1. Do you have those numbers for your corporations?
2. Are you going to calculate ROI and ROE to buy or sell Seko-Cola shares? :)

If I had to make up those numbers or dance around in a tutu in public, I'd have a heck of a time choosing.
Joined Particracy on: December 18, 2008
Click here for my versions of Siggon's spreadsheets.
JuliaAJA

Postby Sam » Thu Apr 23, 2009 12:20 pm

The Compania Nacional de Refrigerantes do Hobrasia would like to buy a 5% share.

(And that name means "National Soft Drink Company", not "National Refrigerator Company", BTW.)
"The FSB finally caught him for talking shit about replacing Putin with this "Saiser" character. I'm guessing they're up to his seventh toenail by now."
- Dynastia on jethro
Sam

Postby Mr.Yankees » Thu Apr 23, 2009 3:41 pm

Opakidabar wrote:1. Do you have those numbers for your corporations?
2. Are you going to calculate ROI and ROE to buy or sell Seko-Cola shares? :)

Edit:
What we should have still is distribution of shares. I propose to start with:
Khaler - 40 big shares (One big share equals either 1,10,100,1000 MM smaller shares)
Reserved to sell - 60 big shares

When they are sold that can be done in several packs:
Big Pack - 10 big shares
Medium Pack - 5 big shares

Actually, I do have some of the numbers for one of my corporations, the largest one. They are very simple numbers such the ROR and such all based on what I have done with the corporation. And there is a reason I am asking for those simple numbers. Every investor should know what the expected ROR is at the very least. Making up numbers is not that difficult.
Fighting for the people, supported by the people.
Mr.Yankees

Postby Opakidabar » Thu Apr 23, 2009 4:13 pm

Mr.Yankees wrote:Actually, I do have some of the numbers for one of my corporations, the largest one. They are very simple numbers such the ROR and such all based on what I have done with the corporation. And there is a reason I am asking for those simple numbers. Every investor should know what the expected ROR is at the very least. Making up numbers is not that difficult.

Ok, then my advice to Khaler is: if you want to be sure to get Mr.Yankees as Seko-Cola investor put the numbers he required (I would rather not, this guy seems pain in the ass, next thing he will ask is report on Seko-Cola profit&loss delivered quarterly) :lol:
Opakidabar

Postby JuliaAJA » Thu Apr 23, 2009 4:21 pm

Opakidabar wrote:Ok, then my advice to Khaler is: if you want to be sure to get Mr.Yankees as Seko-Cola investor put the numbers he required (I would rather not, this guy seems pain in the ass, next thing he will ask is report on Seko-Cola profit&loss delivered quarterly) :lol:

I bet he would, too. So it's not forgotten, W-K-R-A bought 10%.
JuliaAJA

Postby Mr.Yankees » Thu Apr 23, 2009 4:26 pm

Opakidabar wrote:
Mr.Yankees wrote:Actually, I do have some of the numbers for one of my corporations, the largest one. They are very simple numbers such the ROR and such all based on what I have done with the corporation. And there is a reason I am asking for those simple numbers. Every investor should know what the expected ROR is at the very least. Making up numbers is not that difficult.

Ok, then my advice to Khaler is: if you want to be sure to get Mr.Yankees as Seko-Cola investor put the numbers he required (I would rather not, this guy seems pain in the ass, next thing he will ask is report on Seko-Cola profit&loss delivered quarterly) :lol:

Oh, you got me. You are smarter than I thought. I thought I could sneak my way through and make Khaler's life very difficult. I really hate the guy. I can't stand him.
Fighting for the people, supported by the people.
Mr.Yankees

Postby TWoodWil » Thu Apr 23, 2009 10:51 pm

The Zilberschlag Group would like to purchase a 7.5% share of the Seko-Cola® Company and acquire sole production and distribution rights for Seko-Cola products in Greater Hulstria.
Liberaldemokratische Allianz
Imperial Crownlands of Greater Hulstria
TWoodWil

Postby Lusk » Sun Apr 26, 2009 2:17 am

Lusk Enterprises' consumer arm, Free State Products, would like to acquire a 6% stake and distribution rights for Central Macon/Athlorcaea/Central Greater Terran Region 1/Hutori/Hutoristan
Lusk

Postby Sam » Sun Apr 26, 2009 5:23 pm

Sam wrote:The Compania Nacional de Refrigerantes do Hobrasia would like to buy a 5% share.

We would like confirmation of our purchase.
"The FSB finally caught him for talking shit about replacing Putin with this "Saiser" character. I'm guessing they're up to his seventh toenail by now."
- Dynastia on jethro
Sam

Postby JuliaAJA » Sun Apr 26, 2009 6:50 pm

Jessaveryja wrote:Can we buy exactly 10%?

Laleh Hilda Roshanara, CJH
Chairman of the Board of Bei-Cola

We too would like confirmation of our purchase.
JuliaAJA

PreviousNext

Return to Intergovernmental Organizations