The Board

Organisations involving national governments as members.

Re: The Board

Postby Mr.Yankees » Sun May 03, 2009 3:23 am

What can I say about my vision? Well, I am certainly losing it. Joking aside. Corporations are at the corner stone of society. Governments depend on us, the people depend on us. I want to see an expansion of these great corporations but at the same time, that expansion should come with greater quality of the products offered and greater care for our customers. The best price and the best care is, ladies and gentleman, unbeatable.

Thank you.

Jason Stricker
CEO of Stricker Naval Ops., Inc.
Fighting for the people, supported by the people.
Mr.Yankees

Postby Opakidabar » Sun May 03, 2009 7:20 am

Sam wrote:OOC: Opak, can I join?

The structure is
1 Chairman (will get elected soon)
4 Board members (we are 5 already, so it is completed already)
3 CEOs (3 seats empty) each for Honorable West-Terran Company, Honorable East-Terran Company, Honorable Dovani-Squibble Company
3 Company Boards with 4 members each (12 seats empty)

As you are very busy RP person and The Board is already full I suggest you join the Honorable West-Terran Company board to plan/execute activities in Majatra, Makon and Artania.
If you were not so busy the CEO position would fit well for you, but then you would have to invest a lot of time.
Opakidabar

Postby Opakidabar » Mon May 04, 2009 11:34 am

We share common visions and our closest goals shall be formulated by the elected Chairman.
So, we are moving on. Next item on the agenda is Chairman elections.
Who would like to participate as a candidate?

I already wrote myself on the list, I have some plans for the Board

List of Candidates
- Alex Cranberry

ooc: I will wait for others today and tomorrow, no rush :)
Opakidabar

Postby Khaler » Mon May 04, 2009 4:30 pm

Jens Benier (born: 2709) Vice-CEO of Benier Group and CEO of The Seko-Cola Company. Sponsors the multi-coporate political alliance known as Central Union of Trade and Economy.

OOC: Sorry guys, but the largest Finnish student celebration started last monday and ended yesterday so my activity has been low.
Be on your OLD GUARD, stand firm in the faith!
-1 Selucians 16:13
Khaler

Location: Great Democratic Republic of Khaleristan, a member of the caring and loving Russian Federation!

Postby Mr.Yankees » Mon May 04, 2009 7:15 pm

I will not submit myself as a candidate as my schedule is full as it is. I would want a Chairman who is capable of spending a sizable amount of time working with the Board in formulating the policies that will bring these corporations to the top of their respective industries.

Jason Stricker
Mr.Yankees

Postby Weswammy » Mon May 04, 2009 9:43 pm

"My sentiments are a reflection of Mr. Stricker's. While my credentials are more than enough, my time is stressed between the operation of Rockygroup, my time as a non office seeking leader in the Aloria Party, and my time on this Board. If anyone is to get the job, he needs to be knowledgeable in macro-economics, a keen political player, and most importantly a shrewd businessman."

Aloria Rockyfeller
CEO of Rockygroup Incorporated
Your score pegs you as economically extremely capitalist and socially moderately libertarian.
http://www.goldengiven.net/polimatrix/
Party:
http://classic.particracy.net/viewparty ... tyid=11693
Weswammy

Postby Opakidabar » Wed May 06, 2009 6:08 am

Alex Cranberry rose again, looked around and said:
As there are no more candidates added, let us vote for myself, Alex Cranberry, as the first Chairman of Board for the protocol purposes.

Vote "yes" if you agree me taking the role of Chairman, vote "No" if you disagree.

.. I vote "yes"
Opakidabar

Postby Mr.Yankees » Wed May 06, 2009 6:43 am

I vote "yes" and congratulate Mr. Cranberry in his new post. I wish you the best of lucks and let's make this the new beginning to a new era in Terra.

Jason Stricker

*Leans over to Mr. Cranberry and asks: Are you by any chance related to Cranberry Juice, the CFO of Strawberries, Inc.?*
Mr.Yankees

Postby Khaler » Wed May 06, 2009 7:17 am

"I shall vote yes also. I propose a toast to celebrate this great man - with Seko-Cola Zero!"

- Jens Benier,
Vice-CEO of Benier Group and acting CEO of the Seko-Cola Company.
Be on your OLD GUARD, stand firm in the faith!
-1 Selucians 16:13
Khaler

Location: Great Democratic Republic of Khaleristan, a member of the caring and loving Russian Federation!

Postby Opakidabar » Wed May 06, 2009 4:28 pm

*Alex Cranberry sips some Seko-Cola Zero and answers to Mr.Stricker: "I hope not - I like Cranberry Juice a lot!" :) *
That is 3 votes out of 5 and is enough for simple majority, thank you.
Let us move on the next topic: "Agree on further activities" *Alex projects the list on the screen*
Activities List:
1. Find a nation for our HQ. To decide on the nation, several points to be considered:
a) it has to be pro-market nation with 0 corporate tax rate - profit;
b) it has to be ruled by as much as possible pro-market parties - stability;
c) it has to have some influence in the world - growth

2. Register new "Mother" company. "Terra Builder Society Inc" is name that I propose (I made this draft, did some MS Paint work at hotel, bricks are supposed to stand for T, B and S)

3. Agree on shares structure. Proposal - each board member (including the Chairman) has 20% of the "Terra Builder Society Inc". Those 20% are tied to role instead of person, they can not be sold. Person earns dividends on those 20% and person's retirement money depends on those 20%.

4. Agree on corporate structure. Proposal -
"Terra Builder Society Inc"
a) owns 50% shares in "Honorable East-Terran Company", "Honorable West-Terran Company" and "Honorable Dovani-Squibble Company" (the remaining 50% to be distributed among their respective boards in similar fashion as TBS, except this time CEO shall have 30% and board members 5% each)
b) owns 100% shares of "TBS - Bank" and "TBS - Infrastructure"
c) owns 50% shares in Global Partnership Projects (Potentially with "Seko-Cola", with "CNC" news channel, with - yes - you propose)
"Honorable East-Terran Company", "Honorable West-Terran Company" and "Honorable Dovani-Squibble Company"
a) owns 50% shares in Continental Partnership Projects (Potentially we might end up in situation when we have partnership with one arms manufacturer based in Zardugal for West-Terran Company and another arms manufacturer in Lodamun for East-Terran Company, that is still up to negotiations)

5. Hire the CEOs and Boards of The Companies

6. Take all power in one nation to create the TBS role model nation

7. Agree on TBS corporate values and spirit. We shall cover that in discussion

Dear gentlemen, I will not bore you any further on the list. The 7 points cover a lot. I am waiting for you comments/feedback. If you do not like anything come back soon and loud, if you like something come back louder :)
Opakidabar

PreviousNext

Return to Intergovernmental Organizations