Haven Worldwide Corporation

Organisations involving national governments as members.

Re: Haven WorldWide (Private Military)

Postby haven222 » Sat Jul 03, 2010 8:13 pm

Haven Petroleum takes advantage of the Oil Privatization of kafuristan

Haven Petroleum,a branch of Haven WorldWide,a International Corporation is one of the Private Corporations that was given equal splits of the now Oil Industry of Kafuristan.Haven Petroleum thanked the Kafuristan Government for privatizing its Oil Industry and spliting them into four Private Industries says Heaven Augustus CEO of Haven WorldWide.

The Oil Sector was spilt into four corporations

*Haven WorldWide(A Multi-Billion dollar Corporation)with a private military and brilliant executives with past experience in the oil field who have taken the company into one of the riches corporations in the world.

*Kafuri Oil(A new and national company)

*Petroleum R us(A new and regional company)

*Ephraim Oil Industry(A new and national company)

All four were given exactly 25% of the Industry.

But Haven WorldWide has now other plans the CEO says.

"The free-market is a fierce competion between Corporations.Thats what we do,we compete.Haven WorldWide will compete against the other three industries and will become victorious to be the sole corporation of the Oil industry of Kafuristan.Our Executives who have had past experience in the oil sector know the playing field and we will surely come victorious against this barely new companies.This new companies have no experience at all,since for so long the Kafuristan Government have had the Oil Industry in its hands.Haven Petroleum,even though its new,has large sums of capital for vast investment,wise executives who will make the right decision,and now has hired the best geo-marine scientist who will look explore for other oil in kafuristan off its shores we the state of the art technology we have provided them.This will be an easy competition,those industries will either be bough by us or will bankrupt and be bough by us"-CEO Heaven Augustus
haven222

Postby haven222 » Sat Jul 03, 2010 8:38 pm

Haven WorlWide becomes the largest Oil Corporation and holds the larget Private Military

After the privatization of the Oil industry of Kafuristan,which was equally divided into four national companies,Haven WorldWide with its experience in the Oil Sector,took advantage,and competed with the other newer with no experience companies."The other three companies were no match in the industry,they all went backrupt and Haven Petroleum replaced them.It was for the better good,it was for the people of Terra because we will provided to the public of all nations its reserves and its oil that they deserve"-said Heaven Augutus with a smile,we also believe it is better for a national company to have control of the industry,that for dozens of non-national companies to do so."Image

Haven WorldWide will have the same foreign clients like the kafuristan Government did,and will look for more.It will also not only look through Kafuristan Land,but through its cost,for Haven Marine Scientists greatly predict large sums of Oil in its seas ready for Haven to by land and build Oil Rigs.

With its now enourmous capital Haven WorldWide is one of the largest if not thee largest Corporation in Terra.With its Capital,it has now grown its Private Military to exceedingly numbers,which has not be shown to the public.Haven WorldWide Executives are now thinking in entering in every private sector including,
Wood
Food
Drinks
Auto
Finance
etc
haven222

Postby haven222 » Sat Jul 03, 2010 9:20 pm

Haven WorldWide announces its entrace to all Private Sectors

Haven WorldWide announced today it wil enter numerous private sectors,this include

Sector-Name of the Division

Defense-Outer Haven Division
Oil/Gas/Energy-Haven Petroleum and Energy Division
Minerals-Haven Mining Division
Wood-Haven Wood Corporation
Retailing-Haven-Naturemart Division
Agriculture-Haven World Agri Division
Drinks-Dr.Haven Division
Auto/Transport-Haven General Motors Division
Finance-Haven Finance Division
Banking-Global Haven Bank Division
Insurance-Haven Insurance Division
Telecommunications-Haven Media Inc Division
Courier-Haven Express Division
HealthCare-Haven Health Division
Information technology-Haven Bussiness Machines Division
Courier-Haven Express Division
AeroSpace-Haven Aero Division

Haven WorldWide investment in this sectors are surely to be wise and provide our consumers the best quality,while at the same time protecting the environment with the free enterprise doing it,not the beaucratic governments.We are sure this new sectors will increase sharply.
haven222

Postby haven222 » Sun Jul 04, 2010 10:33 pm

Good chances for Oil in Kalopia

Kalopia Government officials gave permission to Haven WorldWide,with minimal restrictions to search and seek oil in its lands.Haven WorldWide top scientist,believe Kalopia is full of oil,like its neighbor kafuristan.We will start as soon as we can says CEO Heaven Augustus.We are seeking for similar agreements with the Badaran and Solentia government.
haven222

Postby haven222 » Mon Jul 05, 2010 6:52 pm

Haven WorldWide Expands

"
With the sucess and expansion we have seen of the sub companies of Haven WorldWide,we are ready,to make another change.We are going to fuse in all sub companies into four seperate Mega companies and still be controled by the mother corporation,Haven WorldWide.This four corporations will be-Eco-Corp,which will focus on health and nutrition,Elite-Corp,which will focus on Energy and Natural Resources,Sky-Corp,which will focus on Technology,Communication and Automotive,and Alliance-Corp which will focus on financial services.We are going to leave the defense industry.The reason is,we dont want to take side for money anymore.And instead expand our military to guard our property,interest and civilian workers.Thank you,and may God bless the innocent lives that are in danger over in Sekowo,and hope we can be allowed to sent our Terra Peace Corps to help the childen,women,and elderly"
-Heaven Augustus,CEO of Haven WorldWide

Mega Corporations

*Eco-Corp

Retailer
Hospitals
Medicine
Allied Health
Nutrition
Dentistry
Nursing
Medical School
Food
Agirculture
Purified Water

*Elite Corp

Oil
Gas
Petroleum
Mining
Fossil Fuels/Energy
Nuclear Energy
Solar Energy
Wind Energy
Forestry

*Sky Corp

Automotive
Courier
Information Technology
Electronics
Aerospace
Media
Telecommunications

*Alliance Corp

Bank
Insurance
Finance
Credit Cards

*Non Profit

Terra Environmental Organization
Terra Peach Corps

*Haven Military

Outer Haven
haven222

Postby haven222 » Tue Jul 06, 2010 12:57 am

Haven World Wide expands againg

After doing Negotiations with The AnthropophaguS Industries based in Kalopia,Haven WorldWide has bought 80% of all stocks of Oil and Natural Resources in Kalopia,and selling 25% of Elite Corp and 30% of Alliance Corp.Haven World Wide has also been given permission to explore,seek,and find Oil in Badara(the second country with the most oil after Kafuristan),by its government.After the badaran government establishes its state-owned company,Haven World Wide will give the majority of the stocks to the newly establish State-Owned Company.
haven222

Postby haven222 » Tue Jul 06, 2010 6:30 pm

Haven WorldWide Drills in Badara

haven222

Postby haven222 » Thu Jul 08, 2010 3:01 pm

Heaven Augustus talks to a massive rally of Muslims in Kafuristan,who oppose the new government

Heaven dismissed his meeting with the Saridani Government and quickly went to Kafuristan to speak his voice and warn the Kafuristan mulism population of the radical christian party.

"The Vitezova Sveti Jakuv,a radical christian party that tried to forcefuly relocate muslims from their homes,a radical christian party that sold your muslim women to slavery,a radical christian party that was a threat to your muslim neighbor country,Al-Badara.This party is againg the only party in the country,i ask you,as the CEO of the largest company in Kafuristan and the largest voice against this new party after you,that you have my support,to rise up against it if needed,i ask all the muslim population who make the majority of the military to withdraw and return home with their family and friends,before The Vitezova Sveti Jaku,uses you against your own people.I ask you to go buy weapons and ammunition.I will still be giving energy supply to you,to the public,but not to the government if they choose to be aggressive.I will cut of their Oil supply ,and their military will not be able to mobilize in a very short period of time,but you will.I will be putting my private military land force, Outer Haven to guard the Oil Industries that we have scatter all around the desert and teach you warfare tactics,even though my military is moderate size,it is tactiful and has very experience veterans and can surely hold long enough until the government runs out of oil.I willl also place my Sky-Corp unmanned aerial combat jets,to take down enemy forces from above who come in a 50 mile radius.I have set up naval battle ships to protect those as well.My private military is small compare to a average national army but the Kafuri military is weak compare to other countries,and especially when the majority will leave the military because they are muslims like you. Together we can surely and easily overcome this new government,it if becomes agressive.We have the advantage with air and naval technological superiority.This is my warning to you Vitezona Sveti Jakuv"

The more than a million crowd roar when Heaven Augustus gave a speech,after a few days,gun selling bussinesses expanded like Anthropopagus Industries,meaning the people have bought guns and are well equipped.

Abdul Azim a Kafuri citizen said:"All our lives we have been told,that corporations are bad and greedy and only want to get richer,well i dont think thats true.Corporations know that they cant keep going without their customers satisfaction,and this is what Haven World Wide is doing,but in a more bold way.I,like more than half of the country that is opposed to this new party,support Haven World Wide than a radical christian party that onced sold my parents to slavery."

Two Outer Haven soldiers practicing spotting and shooting.

Haven World Wide also announced it will be asking the Al-Badara and kalopian Government for support.
haven222

Postby haven222 » Sat Jul 10, 2010 5:51 pm

Sky Corp(owned by Haven Corporation) produces the first F-24 Raptors

"The multi-trillion dollar corporation has invested 50 billion dollars(LOD) in developing the first F-24 Raptors.CEO of Sky-Corp Said,we are very excited for our new invention,the F-24 Raptor was develop by our top AeroSpace and Information Technology scientist.This is a single-seat, twin-engine fifth-generation fighter aircraft that uses stealth technology. It was designed primarily as an air superiority fighter, but has additional capabilities that include ground attack, electronic warfare, and signals intelligence roles.Making it the strongest fighter on the sky.This creation will not go out in the market,but will be keeped for Outer Haven,our private military.We have created a total of 500 of this,each one costing 100 million LOD.We are also currently developing the F-30 Lighting,also,which will be a fifth-generation, single-seat, single-engine stealth multirole fighter that can perform close air support, tactical bombing, and air defense missions"

Four F-25 Raptors flying across the Kafuristan Sky
haven222

Postby haven222 » Tue Jul 13, 2010 1:32 am

PDB-Haven Joint Venture
Today,Haven Worldwide Corporation made a joint-venture deal with the PDB Company,a state-owned corporation by the Badaran Goverment over the Oil in Al-Badara.PDB will hold 51% while Haven will hold 49% of all oil refineries and reserves in Al-Badaran,making them both the only corporations allowed to search,drill,and exploit the valuable fossil energy. "We are happy in making this deal says Heaven Augustus.We hold 100% of Kafuristan,80% of Kalopia,and now 49% of Al-Badara of all Oil and Gas Refineries and Reserves."Any last words" a reporter said before Heaven Augustus started walking away from the group of reporters.He turned back and with a big smile he said "Solentia".
haven222

PreviousNext

Return to Intergovernmental Organizations