Beiteynu International Stock Exchange

Organisations involving national governments as members.

Re: Beiteynu International Stock Exchange

Postby Bismarkey7 » Wed Feb 17, 2010 1:03 am

The WMAC-Goldstein Holdings and Investments, Corp. bids 10,000,000 LOD on the remaining 20% of The Bei-Cola Company. We also bid 20,000,000,000 LOD on the remaining 40% The Royal Kafuri Company. We also bid 500,000,000 LOD on the available 50% of The Peter Dawson Company. We also bid 40,000,000 LOD on the remaining 40% of Peter Dawson Gaming. We also increase our bid on the available 80% of Weinberg Cruises to 100,000,000 LOD, reflecting a price per percent of 1,250,000 LOD.

We gladly accept ZG Industrial's bid to buy the 30% of Pear, Inc. for the total price of 105,000,000 LOD, and offer them 3 out of the 10 positions on the board of directors.

SOLD
Pear, Inc.
Sold: 30%
Price: 105,000,000 LOD
Purchaser: ZG Industrial

STOCKS AVAILABLE
Pear, Inc.
Available: 3% (newly released!)
Price per percent: 3,250,000 LOD (discounted price!)
Maximum per shareholder: 3%, excluding any already owned percentage

Waltoona Marketing and Advertisement Consultants, Inc.
Available: 33%
Price per percent: 975,000 LOD
Maximum per shareholder: 11%

Signed,

Rachel S. G. Waltoona-Goldstein,
CEO and Chair of the Board of Directors
of WMAC-Goldstein Holdings and Investments, Corp.
Bismarckian National Resistance (BNR)
Having nothing to do with Otto von Bismarck since 2758!
Bismarkey7

Postby JuliaAJA » Wed Feb 17, 2010 1:57 am

Yišsérles Inc. would like to purchase 3% of Pear Inc. and 11% of Waltoona Marketing and Advertisement Consultants, Inc. for a total of 20,475,000 LOD.

Yišsérles Inc. would like to purchase 10,000,000 shares of Seko-Cola for 1,000,000,000 LOD.

Signed,
Yakov Yišsérles II
Chairman of the Royal Kafuri Company and of Yišsérles Inc.
Head of the House of H.E.F. Yišsérles
Grand Duke of Fruskila
Cousin of the Governor-General of the Commonwealth of Yishelem and Beiteynu, Yahya Yišsérles II
Joined Particracy on: December 18, 2008
Click here for my versions of Siggon's spreadsheets.
JuliaAJA

Postby Mr.Yankees » Wed Feb 17, 2010 2:43 am

OOC: Wait a second here. This is getting out of control and highly unrealistic. Bismarkey7, where are you getting all that money from? My company, for example, has been given nearly 900 billion LOD in Defense contracts over the last 50 years or so. Defense contracts are the most lucrative there are. And I have the records to prove it (bills, etc.). But I don't start posting ridiculous bids like that. It's just an exaggeration, to be honest; specially, if you have not used that company in RP before (at least, not that I have seen before).

Come on, let's be realistic here if this has any chance of being successful. And the previous statement applies to everyone not just you Bismarkey7 (I'm not just picking on you deliberately). Those are my four cents right there (two cents more than before---inflation ;) ).
Fighting for the people, supported by the people.
Mr.Yankees

Postby Sam » Wed Feb 17, 2010 3:53 am

Realism? You're so fucking ignorant. "Economics" in Particracy consists solely of people pulling numbers out of their asses.
"The FSB finally caught him for talking shit about replacing Putin with this "Saiser" character. I'm guessing they're up to his seventh toenail by now."
- Dynastia on jethro
Sam

Postby Bismarkey7 » Wed Feb 17, 2010 4:43 am

Mr.Yankees wrote:OOC: Wait a second here. This is getting out of control and highly unrealistic. Bismarkey7, where are you getting all that money from? My company, for example, has been given nearly 900 billion LOD in Defense contracts over the last 50 years or so. Defense contracts are the most lucrative there are. And I have the records to prove it (bills, etc.). But I don't start posting ridiculous bids like that. It's just an exaggeration, to be honest; specially, if you have not used that company in RP before (at least, not that I have seen before).

Come on, let's be realistic here if this has any chance of being successful. And the previous statement applies to everyone not just you Bismarkey7 (I'm not just picking on you deliberately). Those are my four cents right there (two cents more than before---inflation ;) ).

OOC: Although Sam put it a little brusquely, I do agree that "economics" does not exist in Particracy like it does in real life. I'll admit that I just made up WMAC-Goldstein Holdings and Investments, Corp. So? All companies start with something. One of the subsidiaries of WMAC-Goldstein is Waltoona Marketing and Advertisement Consultants, Inc., which, although I've never used in RP before, has existed for decades as of my wiki article on Theodoros Waltoona: you can check the edit times if it so pleases you. Also, WMAC-Goldstein is backed by my party the BNR, which has existed since 2758-2779 and since 2851, so obviously it has some money, and the Waltoona(-Goldstein) Family, which includes the likes of Theodoros Waltoona, twice HoS and once HoG of Yishelem & Beiteynu, so obviously they have some money. On top of that, I have already sold 30% of my Pear, Inc. subsidiary for 105,000,000 LOD. Although the money is grossly inflated (I'm offering to buy 40% of Royal Kafuri for 20,000,000,000 LOD), it's not like I started at theoretical zero. Besides, there's nothing stopping anyone bidding higher than me expect the seller, who can choose when to sell. So, I understand your logic but we're probably just going to keep on operating this thing as we have been.
Bismarkey7

Postby Mr.Yankees » Wed Feb 17, 2010 5:05 am

Bismarkey7 wrote:
Mr.Yankees wrote:OOC: Wait a second here. This is getting out of control and highly unrealistic. Bismarkey7, where are you getting all that money from? My company, for example, has been given nearly 900 billion LOD in Defense contracts over the last 50 years or so. Defense contracts are the most lucrative there are. And I have the records to prove it (bills, etc.). But I don't start posting ridiculous bids like that. It's just an exaggeration, to be honest; specially, if you have not used that company in RP before (at least, not that I have seen before).

OOC: Although Sam put it a little brusquely, I do agree that "economics" does not exist in Particracy like it does in real life. I'll admit that I just made up WMAC-Goldstein Holdings and Investments, Corp. So? All companies start with something. One of the subsidiaries of WMAC-Goldstein is Waltoona Marketing and Advertisement Consultants, Inc., which, although I've never used in RP before, has existed for decades as of my wiki article on Theodoros Waltoona: you can check the edit times if it so pleases you. Also, WMAC-Goldstein is backed by my party the BNR, which has existed since 2758-2779 and since 2851, so obviously it has some money, and the Waltoona(-Goldstein) Family, which includes the likes of Theodoros Waltoona, twice HoS and once HoG of Yishelem & Beiteynu, so obviously they have some money. On top of that, I have already sold 30% of my Pear, Inc. subsidiary for 105,000,000 LOD. Although the money is grossly inflated (I'm offering to buy 40% of Royal Kafuri for 20,000,000,000 LOD), it's not like I started at theoretical zero. Besides, there's nothing stopping anyone bidding higher than me expect the seller, who can choose when to sell. So, I understand your logic but we're probably just going to keep on operating this thing as we have been.

While I understand your logic, it means nothing if you haven't used the company in RP. Yes, all companies start with something but not with a cash flow worth more than the company itself. What party backs what company is irrelevant. Two things: One, unrealistic stuff like this is what ruins RP (and Sam, many people here try their best to not exaggerate and have a record to back up their claims---like I and many others have done). Two: Why do you have to have everything and make exaggerated bids? Keep in mind that the LOD is the highest rated currency in the game.

Look, I am not arguing that you shouldn't create a company out of thin air. Like you stated, we have to start somewhere. All I am asking is that we keep it as realistic as possible. Is that something we can achieve for once?
Fighting for the people, supported by the people.
Mr.Yankees

Postby MrBean111 » Thu Feb 18, 2010 4:00 am

ooc: hell, I take a stab at all this business thing you guys have set up. Hopefully I did not mess up here.
IC:

Commonwealth Media, a division under Commonwealth Industries, shall place a bid for 40% of Peter Dawson Gaming at the tune of 40 million LOD; we shall also like to place a bid for 20% of Waltoona Marketing and Advertisement Consultants under our Banking & Finance division at the tune of 19,500,000 LOD.

-----Harold Olaf-Heinz III-----
---Chairman of the Commonwealth Board of Directors---
The Imperial Crownlands of Greater Hulstria
"Four hostile newspapers are more to be feared than a thousand bayonets"
MrBean111

Postby Bismarkey7 » Thu Feb 18, 2010 5:06 pm

To Chairman Harold Olaf-Heinz III of Commonwealth Industries:

The WMAC-Goldstein Holdings and Investments, Corp. is selling 33% (22% now, as Yišsérles Inc. has bought 11%) of Waltoona Marketing and Advertisment Consultants, Inc.; however, we are only allowing each purchaser to purchase 11% of the company. You are welcome to buy 11% or less of Waltoona Marketing and Advertisement Consultants, Inc., however.

------------

To Chairman Yakov Yišsérles II of the Royal Kafuri Company and of Yišsérles Inc.:

The WMAC-Goldstein Holdings and Investments, Corp. increases its bid on the available 40% of Peter Dawson Gaming to 41,000,0000 LOD. Also, we are happy to accept you as the proud new owner of 11% of Waltoona Marketing and Advertisement Consultants, Inc. for the total price of 10,725,000 LOD, but are still waiting to see if any else will bid on the remaining 3% of Pear, Inc.

------------

SOLD
Sold: 11%
Price: 10,725,000 LOD
Purchaser: Yišsérles Inc.

ONGOING BIDDING
Pear, Inc.
Available: 3%
Price per percent: 3,250,000 LOD (as of the Yišsérles Inc. bid)
Current highest bidder: Yišsérles Inc., with a bid of 9,750,000 LOD for 3%

STOCKS AVAILABLE
Available: 22%

Signed,

Bismarkey7

Postby MrBean111 » Thu Feb 18, 2010 5:37 pm

To Chairman Harold Olaf-Heinz III of Commonwealth Industries:

The WMAC-Goldstein Holdings and Investments, Corp. is selling 33% (22% now, as Yišsérles Inc. has bought 11%) of Waltoona Marketing and Advertisment Consultants, Inc.; however, we are only allowing each purchaser to purchase 11% of the company. You are welcome to buy 11% or less of Waltoona Marketing and Advertisement Consultants, Inc., however.

To CEO Rachel S. G. Waltoona-Goldstein, Chairman of the Board of Directors of WMAC-Goldstein Holdings and Investments, Corp

Commonwealth Industries has no problem with the 11% cap for each purchaser and shall adjust our bid according; the Commonwealth shall place a 10,725,000 bid on 11% share of WMAC-Goldstein Holdings and Investments, Corp.

-----Harold Olaf-Heinz III-----
---Chairman of the Commonwealth Board of Directors---
The Imperial Crownlands of Greater Hulstria
"Four hostile newspapers are more to be feared than a thousand bayonets"
MrBean111

Postby Bismarkey7 » Fri Feb 19, 2010 4:20 pm

The WMAC-Goldstein Holdings and Investments, Corp. is happy to accept Commonwealth Industries as the proud new owner of 11% of Waltoona Marketing and Advertisement Consultants, Inc., for the total price of 10,725,000 LOD. May your purchase serve you well.

SOLD
Sold: 11%
Price: 10,725,000 LOD
Purchaser: Commonwealth Industries

ONGOING BIDDING
Pear, Inc.
Available: 3%
Price per percent: 3,250,000 LOD (as of the Yišsérles Inc. bid)
Current highest bidder: Yišsérles Inc., with a bid of 9,750,000 LOD for 3%

STOCKS AVAILABLE
Available: 11%

Signed,

Bismarkey7

PreviousNext

Return to Intergovernmental Organizations