Beiteynu International Stock Exchange

Organisations involving national governments as members.

Re: Beiteynu International Stock Exchange

Postby JuliaAJA » Sat Feb 20, 2010 2:46 am

Yišsérles Incorporated, Financial Services Division
Sold
Peter Dawson Gaming
Sold: 25%
Price: 25,000,000 LOD
Purchaser: Commonwealth Media
Peter Dawson Gaming
Sold: 15%
Price: 15,375,000 LOD
Purchaser: WMAC-Goldstein Holdings and Investments, Corp.
Weinberg Cruises
Sold: 20%
Price: 19,000,000 LOD
Purchaser: ZGPIS-SNO Holdings Ltd
Weinberg Cruises
Sold: 20%
Price: 19,000,000 LOD
Purchaser: WMAC-Goldstein Holdings and Investments, Corp.
Stocks Available
25% Discount for Majatran and Dovanian Companies (Must Have Holdings Outside Beiteynu)
Weinberg Cruises
Available: 40%
Price per percent: 950,000 LOD
Maximum per Shareholder: 20%
The Royal Kafuri Company
Price per percent: 500,000,000 LOD
Maximum per Shareholder: N/A
The Peter Dawson Company
Available: 50%
Price per percent: 5,000,000 LOD (-50%)
The Bei-Cola Company
Available: 20%
Price per percent: 250,000 LOD (-50%)
______________________________________________________________________________________________________

OOC: My company was founded by a descendant of a HoS from centuries ago and by a four time HoS aided by some wealthy aristocrats and career soldiers. This all happened almost two centuries ago and parts of the company have been used in RP many times. Now the company has all that wealth of those exiled aristocrats and the finances of Particracy's Davidic Line. I will never have problems with my company.
Joined Particracy on: December 18, 2008
Click here for my versions of Siggon's spreadsheets.
JuliaAJA

Postby Bismarkey7 » Sat Feb 20, 2010 2:37 pm

The WMAC-Goldstein Holdings and Investments, Corp. bids 3,750,000 LOD on the available 20% of The Bei-Cola Company (that price is based on the 25% discount; 250,000 LOD * 25% = 62,500 LOD; 250,000 LOD - 62,500 LOD = 187,500 LOD * 20 = 3,750,000 LOD; - WMAC-Goldstein is eligible for the discount because it is a Majatran company and it holds shares in a foreign company: Seko-Cola). I am starting to think you don't want me to have a plurality there? I am just kidding. We also bid 187,500,000 LOD on the available 50% of the Peter Dawson Company (based on the 25% discount), and we also bid 15,000,000,000 LOD on the available 40% of The Royal Kafuri Company (again, based on the 25% discount).

Also, if there are no other bids on the 3% of Pear, Inc. by 2900, then WMAC-Goldstein will gladly sell it to Yišsérles Incorporated at their current bid.

Sincerely,

Rachel S. G. Waltoona-Goldstein,
CEO and Chair of the Board of Directors
of WMAC-Goldstein Holdings and Investments, Corp.
Bismarckian National Resistance (BNR)
Having nothing to do with Otto von Bismarck since 2758!
Bismarkey7

Postby TWoodWil » Sun Feb 21, 2010 5:59 am

Our bid was for all 80% of the available shares of Weinberg Cruises. Furthermore, the limit of ownership at such time was 80% - now it has been reduced to 20%. The change quantity and cost of our bid and the unprompted and unannounced unilateral restriction of share ownership instituted after the deal was completed rocks our faith in the Beiteynu International Stock Exchange and Weinberg Cruises. No investor can participate in an exchange where prices, bid quantity, and ownership quotas are changed upon the whims of the BISE's management and the companies allowed to register on the exchange. There must be common sense regulation in place or this stock exchange is useless.

We demand the full amount that we purchased or we will pursue legal and financial action against Weinberg Cruises, the Beiteynu International Stock Exchange, and its parent company for securities fraud.

Lene Muyskens
Co-Chairperson, ZGPIS-SNO Holdings Ltd
Liberaldemokratische Allianz
Imperial Crownlands of Greater Hulstria
TWoodWil

Postby Bismarkey7 » Sun Feb 21, 2010 6:34 pm

TWoodWil wrote:Our bid was for all 80% of the available shares of Weinberg Cruises. Furthermore, the limit of ownership at such time was 80% - now it has been reduced to 20%. The change quantity and cost of our bid and the unprompted and unannounced unilateral restriction of share ownership instituted after the deal was completed rocks our faith in the Beiteynu International Stock Exchange and Weinberg Cruises. No investor can participate in an exchange where prices, bid quantity, and ownership quotas are changed upon the whims of the BISE's management and the companies allowed to register on the exchange. There must be common sense regulation in place or this stock exchange is useless.

We demand the full amount that we purchased or we will pursue legal and financial action against Weinberg Cruises, the Beiteynu International Stock Exchange, and its parent company for securities fraud.

Lene Muyskens
Co-Chairperson, ZGPIS-SNO Holdings Ltd

I happen to agree with Mr. Muyskens. I was under the impression that the 80% of Weinberg Cruises would be sold to the highest bidder, and, while it was completely your decision when and who tell sell it to, seeing as it is your subsidiary, I am as appalled as Mr. Muyskens about your changing the percentage cap. If you did not want another company to have majority stake in Weinberg Cruises, why did you release all of its available stocks on the BISE? For example, I wanted to gain some money from selling part of my subsidiaries, but wanted to retain control over them. As such, I offered no more than 33% of either company total, and no more than 30% per shareholder. That is perfectly fine, but had I changed these percentages mid-bid, surely you and the Zilberschlag Group would have had my head.

As Mr. Muyskens said, without common sense regulation, the BISE will be useless. Considering that, I propose the following simple and sensible regulations, although I do not think they should be made retroactive:

1) Companies may sell as much percentage of themselves and/or their subsidiaries as they wish; obviously, this percentage may not be greater than 100% and must be greater than 0%. They may increase the amount of percentage for sale, but they may not, however, decrease it if the corresponding stocks have already been bid on.
2) Companies may set as small or as large a percentage cap per shareholder as they wish; obviously, this cap may not be greater than the total percentage of the company for sale, and must be greater than 0%. The companies may increase the amount of percentage per shareholder, but they may not, however, decrease it if the corresponding stocks have already been bid on.
3) So as to avoid confusion, all prices and monetary values are to be expressed in the LOD currency.
4) Companies may set as small or as large a price per percentage as they wish; obviously, this price per percentage must be greater than 0 LOD. They may not increase or decrease this price per percentage if the corresponding stocks have already been bid on.
5) Companies selling stocks must express how many stocks they are selling in a figure of percentage of the company, so as to avoid confusion over which companies own how much of another company.
6) After an advertisement of sale has been posted by a company, any other company may bid on it. Once the first bid is placed, there is a period of five (5) years within which another bid must be placed. If no other bid is placed, the seller company must either sell the stocks to the first bidder or wait another five (5) years. If, again, no other bid is placed, the seller company must either sell the stocks to the first bidder or withdraw their sale and retain the stocks; as such, a sale of stocks may not be withdrawn until at least ten (10) years after the last bid. If a bid is placed within a period of five (5) years, then, again, their is another period of five (5) years within which the seller company may sell the stocks to the highest bidder or wait for other bids. This period of five (5) years resets after every new bid.
7) The bold and italicized part of the previous agreement does not apply in cases where the bidding companies are bidding for less than the full percentage they are allowed to buy of a certain company: In those cases, the seller company must sell the percentage of stocks; the only exception to this rule is if the bidding company and the seller company are headquartered in countries with trade embargoes against each other, in which case the seller company can refuse to sell the percentage of stocks. Also in those cases, a third company may not top the bid of the first bidding company, but must instead bid separately on whatever percentage is left to buy. So, to clarify, the bold and italicized part of the previous agreement applies only when a bid has been placed for the whole of the available percentage of the company for sale.
8) A company may not sell their stocks to another company if a third company has already placed a bid higher than that of the second company. Also, if a company has already placed a bid on certain stocks, they may not increase or decrease their bid, and may not make a new higher bid until another company has placed a higher bid.
9) If any company violates any or all of the previous eight (8) agreements, then all other companies active in the BISE are within their rights to sue the violating company for securities fraud.

I hope that, if we agree on them, these agreements lead to a better, more organized stock exchange. I also plead with you, Mr. Muyskens, not to sue Weinberg Cruises, the BISE, and/or Yišsérles Incorporated, as we had no regulations in place before this incident. On that note, however, I do believe WMAC-Goldstein Holdings and Investments, Corp. had a higher bid than you on Weinberg Cruises. Thank you.

Sincerely,

Bismarkey7

Postby matthew914 » Sun Feb 21, 2010 7:27 pm

We are pleased to announce that the following stock is available:

Halifax Cruise Lines
(A subsidiary of the Henry Halifax Group of Rutania)
Available: 20%
Price per percent: 25,000,000
Maximum per shareholder: 10%
matthew914

Postby MrBean111 » Sun Feb 21, 2010 9:09 pm

Commonwealth Industries shall announce some new stocks;

----------------------------------------------------------------------

Iron Shield Communications
(A company under the Media division of Commonwealth Industries)
Price per percent: 20,000,000
Maximum per shareholder: 10%

Iron Shield Communications is a media company under the Commonwealth Media divison of Commonwealth Industries; the target market of Iron Shield Communications is north-western Dovani. As a result, ISC has radio and televison broadcasts throughout Greater Hulstria, Drania, Sekowo, and Lourenne that reach millions of people in forms of news, sports, and other entertainment.

----------------------------------------------------------------------

Commonwealth Industries shall also like to announce a bid for Halifax Cruise Lines, a subsidiary of the Henry Halifax Group of Rutania. We shall bad a bid for 10% of Halifax Cruise Lines on the tune of 250 million.

-----Harold Olaf-Heinz III-----
---Chairman of the Commonwealth Board of Directors---
The Imperial Crownlands of Greater Hulstria
"Four hostile newspapers are more to be feared than a thousand bayonets"
MrBean111

Postby Bismarkey7 » Sun Feb 21, 2010 9:37 pm

The WMAC-Goldstein Holdings and Investments, Corp. bids 250,000,000 LOD on the other 10% available of Halifax Cruise Lines, a subsidiary of the Henry Halifax Group of Rutania.

We also bid 200,000,000 LOD on the 10% of Iron Shield Communications available to us.

Furthermore, we remind all members of the Beiteynu International Stock Exchange (BISE) that the bid on the 3% of Pear, Inc. remains at 3,250,000 LOD per percent (9,750,000 LOD total), and that if there are no higher bidders then Yišsérles Incorporated will become the proud new owner. We also ask all members of the BISE to state their opinions on the new proposed regulations, all of which are very common sense.

Sincerely,

Bismarkey7

Postby matthew914 » Sun Feb 21, 2010 9:47 pm

We would like to place a bid for 10% of Iron Shield Communications, to the tune of 200 million.

Also, we would like to place a bid for the 3% of Pear, Inc for 11,000,000 LOD
matthew914

Postby Bismarkey7 » Mon Feb 22, 2010 12:07 am

The highest bid on the 3% of Pear, Inc. is now officially increased to 11,000,000 LOD, reflecting a price per percent of about 3,666,667 LOD.

Sincerely,

Bismarkey7

Postby Mr.Yankees » Mon Feb 22, 2010 1:06 am

OOC: There is no point for regulations if everyone just makes up numbers as they go along. They serve no purpose.
Fighting for the people, supported by the people.
Mr.Yankees

PreviousNext

Return to Intergovernmental Organizations