Vociferatio - (Luthori, Property of the DS)

Organisations involving national governments as members.

Vociferatio - (Luthori, Property of the DS)

Postby GreekIdiot » Wed Jan 26, 2011 11:34 pm

V O C I F E R A T I O | INDEPENDENT . PARTY . NEWSPAPER . OF . THE . DICTATORIUS . SODALICIUM
H O L Y . L U T H O R I . E M P I R E

-> MESSAGE FROM THE LEADER N' FOUNDER
It has come upon my shoulders to lead a new era in Luthori. My name is Sodals Adoris and I have come to dare when others have been afraid just to think. I bring change!
Last edited by GreekIdiot on Thu Feb 10, 2011 1:12 pm, edited 1 time in total.
The Terran Times
Also being that guy who's pretending to be this guy.
GreekIdiot

Re: Vociferatio (Party Newspaper)

Postby GreekIdiot » Sat Feb 05, 2011 1:02 am

V O C I F E R A T I O | INDEPENDENT . PARTY . NEWSPAPER . OF . THE . DICTATORIUS . SODALICIUM
H O L Y . L U T H O R I . E M P I R E ~ J U N E . 3 0 7 1

- Steadily holding in Tinako, DS PR reports.

Second elections since the creation of the DS and the party steadily holds 2 seats in the region of Tinako, surpassing even the Constitutionalist Imperial League (CIL) by 1 seat. Latest elections came suddenly after the DS's motion for an early call, due to an unexpected party disbandment (information in official Luthori newspaper). Nevertheless, as party headquarters are located in the region of Tinako, it seems that the party's official campaign will be centered around that legislative region. That of course seems reasonable as the population seems more inclined to support, at least at earlier stages, the DS in Tinako specifically.

Party leader and mysterious founder has not yet revealed himself to the press and therefore the party's position on legislative and national affairs currently remains obscure, intentionally or otherwise.
The Terran Times
GreekIdiot

Postby GreekIdiot » Tue Feb 08, 2011 12:05 pm

H O L Y . L U T H O R I . E M P I R E ~ M A R C H . 3 0 7 3

- DS looks towards to the international spectrum for Luthori, despite limited influence on the internal political stage.

Despite the party's current limited influence with regards to the political stage in Luthori and therefore to the legislative assembly and especially to the people of the nation, the DS is currently formulating a new international idea for Luthori and as Mr. Sodals specifically stated, "the idea is almost ready to be presented to the Holy Imperial Diet for debate". The idea primarily folds and speculates the idea of Luthori re entering actively in international events, more securely and with much more influence, hopefully, was Mr. Sodal's comment. "Luthori will rise again to a full blown force, with many allies circulating the future intended group".

Meanwhile, the DS is undergoing through an intense and exhausting campaign period in order to attract even more votes in the next elections. In the same course, politically speaking, the DS has proposed numerous bills to the Diet, in order to specify the party's political alignment more clearly and to propose some new, more conservative and traditional ideas to Luthori, as it shows.
The Terran Times
GreekIdiot

Postby GreekIdiot » Thu Feb 10, 2011 12:59 pm

H O L Y . L U T H O R I . E M P I R E ~ M A R C H . 3 0 7 4

- The DS responds to the opposition on the proposed documents with regards to the Environmental Management Act.

Mr. Sodals Adoris
during a DS press
conference

During a press conference many of the Luthorian journalists were eager to ask Mr. Sodals about the opposing "harsh" words of the LPP with regards to the series of documents concerning the Environmental Management Act the DS proposed to the legislative assembly a few months ago. As noted in the Luthorian Post, the LPP aggressively attacked the party's proposals, stating specifically that "Global Warming, Global Heating, Climate Change, and whatever else they want to call it is a hoax", continuing further to accuse the DS of using the notion as "a ticket to creating a big, controlling government".

In response, Mr. Sodals stated:
"It is not a hoax. It is largely overestimated though, but not a hoax. And the series of documents concerning our Environmental Management Act is a mere slow step dance towards controlling the environment of Luthori, in order to maintain national heritage for at least another century. It would be a shame if we do not protect what has been left of the neglect of previous governments with regards to the environment. Nothing to give to the children of future Luthori. The DS does not support the notion of total control and of a ridiculous false alarm about the overestimated idea of global warming, because we are not out on the streets screaming global warming is going to ruin the nation, nor we are supporting that the government must enslave the people of Luthori for the greater good and for protection. Accept the obvious and while we are at it, I would like to make a friendly call to the LPP that they should not create ideas and words out of thin air next time."

It is unknown at this point what the LPP's response is to the specific statements.
The Terran Times
GreekIdiot

Postby GreekIdiot » Thu Feb 10, 2011 1:09 pm

H O L Y . L U T H O R I . E M P I R E ~ M A R C H . 3 0 7 1

- DS opposes Luthori entry to the LTN, calling it a "hypocritical organization with no aims and no actions and too much bureaucratic shit".

A surprise that is, and as the title indicates, the DS fully opposed the idea of Luthori entering the LTN. "We advise our fellow politicians not to bind themselves to something foreign, ridiculous and totally aimless", was Mr. Sodal's comment on the situation, while debating the issue with the gathered members of the Diet. It appears the DS has an agreement with the LPP (SOURCE 1) with regards to this issue. "The DS, albeit its limited influence in the political affairs of Luthori at this point, proposes something old and new, a premise that gives aim and purpose to those who join the cause". To the enigmatic words of Mr. Sodal, leader and founder of the Dictatorius Sodalicium, our journalists have uncovered a single name, as the idea is guarded like a state secret by both the DS and the rest of the legislative assembly.

That is, TPO. Only an acronym indeed.

SOURCE 1: Luthori Post (October 3070)
The Terran Times
GreekIdiot

Re: Vociferatio - (Luthori, Property of the DS)

Postby GreekIdiot » Mon Feb 14, 2011 10:50 am

H O L Y . L U T H O R I . E M P I R E ~ F E B R U A R Y . 3 0 7 6

- Whispers of a possible merge between the DS and CIL.

After being questioned about the issue, DS party members neither deny or confirm this fact, which has come to our attention from a trusted source within DS rankings. After all, we are the party's newspaper. Nevertheless, we have no official confirmation on the possibility that the DS will be merging with the CIL, and Mr. Sodal seems to be abroad for the time being, making it impossible to contact him. Our source however can confirm that there have been talks between the two aforementioned political coalitions.

Why this move? Our speculations are that the DS has no financial aid to support an effective campaign, or, they cannot coincide with the current political air of Luthori and therefore are looking for an altered path, that is a merge which will slightly change the party's political views and goals, or, simply, because the DS is looking up to an older party in order to promote whatever specific goal. No confirmation so far. These are all simple speculations. But what do these speculations mean for those two parties? What will be the effects on the Luthorian political stage?
The Terran Times
GreekIdiot

Postby GreekIdiot » Sun Feb 27, 2011 12:02 pm

H O L Y . L U T H O R I . E M P I R E ~ S E P T E M B E R . 3 0 8 2

- On the verge of division.
An Article by Honored Luthorian Writer, Marcus Lezárder

Sometimes, yes it happens. Despite that fact, though, you still look gasping with your mouth open from surprise when it happens. And it is even more surprising when the fight happens within DS rankings. "We are on the verge of division", was the comment of an anonymous person, member of the DS. I'm sure Mr. Sodal, leader of the political organization, will make sure that person is assassinated or found dead sometime today. But hey I'm joking. Am I now?

Let's get closer to the matter:

According to this chart, the DS has seen a rapid climb during all of its attendance in Luthorian legislative elections. Many have gone over to the dark side, leaving the party for their conflicting views, many have joined the cause. But Mr. Sodal did not seem happy at all. In fact, his wife, has stated that "he is very nervous, and once broke all our house-made pottery because he didn't achieve majority. But maybe I'm rushing to conclusions." She blushed afterwards and shut the doors on us, only to let us find that they got divorced later that afternoon. I have all the safety to write here because the DS is indeed divided and is on the verge of disbandment indeed, for the following obvious reasons.

Almost half of the party's members wish that the party united with the CIL, in order to achieve far greater influence amongst far more people in the nation. Others stick to Mr. Sodal's rapidly changing views. How long though? It seems the throne under his bottom is made of cotton, rather than wood, as normal chairs would. Anyhow, you get the metaphor. He seems cozy enough to enjoy the feeling over there, despite the 23% of support he now has in the DS. Will he let a successor take his place or will he take the party down with him, if the situation leads there? And what is the explanation of the latest paramilitary movements that have been reported moving across the land from the deserted locations they used to camp since the party's rise in legislative seats? They got thirsty of company?

But, those are only speculations. Read that well. I'm just guessing dudes.
The Terran Times
GreekIdiot

Postby GreekIdiot » Mon Feb 28, 2011 9:59 pm

H O L Y . L U T H O R I . E M P I R E ~ M A Y . 3 0 8 3

- The Fall.

The party has been officially disbanded. The founder and leader, has disappeared.
The Terran Times
GreekIdiot

Return to Intergovernmental Organizations