International Flag Competition

Organisations involving national governments as members.

Re: International Flag Competition

Postby hadrex » Mon May 16, 2011 6:03 pm

UniSocAll wrote:Yes, that is also an idea, and after that we could have a competition where individuals submits their flags.

I'll create a conference forum, and we'll have the 1st National Flags of Terra Competition. I guess Ikradon shall host it, lest there be someone else who would like to host this event.

Go ahead, I am fine with that.
PI: Parti Libéral de Alduria (User Mincemeat)
hadrex

Postby UniSocAll » Mon May 16, 2011 7:22 pm

viewtopic.php?f=15&t=4253

there it is, and also, I'd like for al the judges to keep all of their grades on one page (editing as more flags become grade-able)
[IAN] International Airwaves Network [IAN]
Like Music To Your Ears | Connecting Communities

Alliance of Terran Republics
UniSocAll

Postby Eryk » Tue May 17, 2011 4:00 am

UniSocAll wrote:Yes, that is also an idea, and after that we could have a competition where individuals submits their flags.

I'll create a conference forum, and we'll have the 1st National Flags of Terra Competition. I guess Ikradon shall host it, lest there be someone else who would like to host this event.

The Royalist Union etc, is no longer active. Therefore I can send someone like Frederick von Donsher or whatever from my active party in Dundorf.
Eryk

Postby UniSocAll » Tue May 17, 2011 1:06 pm

Eryk wrote:

The Royalist Union etc, is no longer active. Therefore I can send someone like Frederick von Donsher or whatever from my active party in Dundorf.

Well you could, but technically you still "own" the character from the defunct Royalist Union, so you could choose which one would be there. Or both. Your choice.

UniSocAll

Postby Eryk » Tue May 17, 2011 9:54 pm

UniSocAll wrote:
Eryk wrote:

Well you could, but technically you still "own" the character from the defunct Royalist Union, so you could choose which one would be there. Or both. Your choice.

Actually since you've even ignored my Royalist Union character all-together in being a judge I'll just leave it to the current ones, so have fun!

Also, please be aware that the temporary flag which will soon pass, is just temporary for Dundorf. I have no idea yet on what to make the flag so for now its a white flag with a black cross!
Eryk

Postby UniSocAll » Wed May 18, 2011 10:18 am

Eryk wrote:Actually since you've even ignored my Royalist Union character all-together in being a judge I'll just leave it to the current ones, so have fun!

Also, please be aware that the temporary flag which will soon pass, is just temporary for Dundorf. I have no idea yet on what to make the flag so for now its a white flag with a black cross!

Eh, I'm pretty sure Patrick Wilson is the RU judge from Keymon, second on the list.

Also, we would just judge the flag that is official at the moment of voting.

UniSocAll

Postby Eryk » Wed May 18, 2011 6:40 pm

UniSocAll wrote:
Eryk wrote:Actually since you've even ignored my Royalist Union character all-together in being a judge I'll just leave it to the current ones, so have fun!

Eh, I'm pretty sure Patrick Wilson is the RU judge from Keymon, second on the list.

Also, we would just judge the flag that is official at the moment of voting.

Oh, I apologize. Alright I'll just use him as the character, sorry and thank you!
Eryk

Postby UniSocAll » Thu May 19, 2011 5:12 pm

New group is up, I'm just going to continue to edit the OP and I suggest for the judges to continue to edit their scoresheets as well.

UniSocAll

Postby Wegason » Fri Jun 17, 2011 8:32 pm

There have been two flag competitions, I was a judge and organiser of them. See the threads on the old forums
Retired Game Moderator

Freedom Party, Commonwealth of Rutania

Mission: To restore Rutania's history while preserving its liberty
Wegason

Postby Jay (LDP) » Sat Jun 18, 2011 2:41 am

Wegason wrote:There have been two flag competitions, I was a judge and organiser of them. See the threads on the old forums

The old forums are no longer available, as far as I'm aware.
Particracy Game Moderator

Vanukese Conservatieven
Jay (LDP)

PreviousNext

Return to Intergovernmental Organizations