Administrative Court of Ikradon

Organisations involving national governments as members.

Administrative Court of Ikradon

Postby UniSocAll » Thu Apr 21, 2011 12:09 am

Current Committee Session
#2 [3136-3150]

Chair:
Minister of Justice Konrad Martin 3111 -

COMMITTEE
last change: 3136
Lindia Burg
Dr. Marlon Delicatum
Sam Fisher
Dr. Marjorie Johanssen
Arkadiy Kharitonov
David Marcel
Cory Marx
Moses Pinsent
Aleksei Sheremetevo
Kenneth Worley

CASES

PENDING
[case type-ACI _ committee session/committee case number/case year/year case number/total case number] accuser v. defendant (charges)

ONGOING
case-codes only

DECISIONS
case number : date decision, decision, vote tally
[IN-ACI 1.1.3111.1.1] KASA v. First Minister Astor (War Crimes): 10 September 3123, Defendant declared Innocent of all charges, 1-0 (CoC)
[IN-ACI 1.2.3111.2.2] KASA v. Minister Grindlehaus (War Crimes): 10 September 3123, Defendant declared Innocent of all charges, 1-0 (CoC)
[IN-ACI 1.3.3111.3.3] KASA v. Minister Borodin (War Crimes): 10 September 3123, Defendant declared Innocent of all charges, 1-0 (CoC)
[IN-ACI 1.4.3111.4.4] KASA v. Minister Lawson (War Crimes): 10 September 3123, Defendant declared Innocent of all charges, 1-0 (CoC)
Last edited by UniSocAll on Wed Jun 15, 2011 11:42 pm, edited 4 times in total.
[IAN] International Airwaves Network [IAN]
Like Music To Your Ears | Connecting Communities

Alliance of Terran Republics
UniSocAll

Re: Administrative Court of Ikradon

Postby UniSocAll » Fri Apr 22, 2011 12:34 am

CASE: [IN-ACI 1.1.3111.1.1]
KASA v. First Minister Astor (War Crimes)

"Greetings member of the public, the free press, fellow ministers, and committee members,

Today, 12 January 3111, we commence case number IN-ACI 1.1.3111.1.1.
Accuser, the Kordt-Aselina Star Alliance political organisation, is charging the Defendant, Former First Minister Beverly June Astor.
The crimes charged are War Crimes, for Minister Astor's role in the military usage of the Ikradoni Military, in Floral Province, Rutania.
I open the floor to the Accuser, for their opening statement, overview of charges, bring forth the evidence and the requested punishment, followed afterwards by the defendants opening statements, opinions, reactions and plead.

After those statements, all the committee members, in alphabetical order, shall be given the opportunity to ask a question to either the Accuser or the Defendant, or pass on that privilege. After all the questions have been asked, the Accuser, then the Defendant shall be given the opportunity to answer those question. After the answers, the committee members shall be asked if there is any request for a clarification of an answer, a better answer to a question, an answer to a question that wasn't answered, or any other questions to be asked. If there is, than the Accuser and/or Defendant shall be given the opportunity to answer or react, as well as deliver their closing statement. If there isn't , then the closing statements shall follow.

After the closing statement, the committee shall vote that they either find the Defendant Innocent or Guilty, or they may decide to Abstain. The Committee member may voice a statement during her vote. Afterwards, the votes shall be counted by the Chairman, and the results shall be exclaimed for all to hear.

If found Innocent, the Defendant shall be cleared of all charges, and free from further prosecution on the same issue, and free to go. If found Guilty, the Court shall levy a punishment on the Defendant. If the Defendant holds public office, the punishment shall be to be removed from office. If not, any combination of a fine, an apology, a rectification, community service, prison sentence, condemnation and/or ineligibility to hold public office can be levied on the Defendant.

This procedure is not binding on all cases, as each Chairperson might have another system that works, and each case is different.

I open the floor to the Accuser and the Defendant"

Chairperson: Justice Minister Konrad Martin

UniSocAll

Re: Administrative Court of Ikradon

Postby UniSocAll » Fri May 20, 2011 12:46 pm

"As the accusar denies to show up, I, Minister Konrad Martin, Chair of the Court, hereby rule the following:

In case# [IN-ACI 1.1.3111.1.1], accusar Kordt-Aselian Space Alliance political organisation accuses First Minister Beverly June Astor of war crimes, during the Floral Genocide. The Accuser failed to show up, and as such, I, Chair of the Court, Minister of Justice, find Defendant Astor innocent of all charges.

In case# [IN-ACI 1.2.3111.1.2] accusar Kordt-Aselian Space Alliance political organisation accuses Defence Minister Margaret Grindlehaus of war crimes, during the Floral Genocide. The Accuser failed to show up, and as such, I, Chair of the Court, Minister of Justice, find Defendant Grindlehaus innocent of all charges.

In case# [IN-ACI 1.3.3111.1.3] accusar Kordt-Aselian Space Alliance political organisation accuses Foreign Affairs MInister Vladimir Borodin of war crimes, during the Floral Genocide. The Accuser failed to show up, and as such, I, Chair of the Court, Minister of Justice, find Defendant Borodin innocent of all charges.

In case# [IN-ACI 1.4.3111.1.4] accusar Kordt-Aselian Space Alliance political organisation accuses Finance Minister Miranda Lawson of war crimes during the Floral Genocide. The Accuser failed to show up, and as such, I, Chair of the Court, Minister of Justice, find Defendant Lawson innocent of all charges.

As Chair of the Court, and as Minister of Justice and thus as the Administrator of the Committee, I hereby expel the following members from the committee, for the following reason.
I expel Saren Arterius, for he is now serving as Minister of Foreign Affairs.
I expel Harold Kaufman, for he is now no longer a member of Parliament
I expel Ronald McDonald, for he is now no longer a member of Parliament
I expel Kti Storn XIV, for he is now no longer a member of Parliament
I expel Kti Storn XV, for he is now no longer a member of Parliament
I expel High Templar Boris Petrov, for he is now serving as MInister of Infrastructure & Transport

The remaining members of committee shall continue to serve the Administrative Court. As Administrator of the Courts, I also hereby extend the term of the committee session, from 10 years, to 20 years. The next session shall therefore adjourn in 3131."

Konrad Martin
Chair of the Court,
Administrator of the Committee,
Minister of Justice

Date: 10 September 3123

UniSocAll

Return to Intergovernmental Organizations