[IAN] International Airwaves Network [IAN]

Organisations involving national governments as members.

Re:

Postby Kubrick » Mon Aug 31, 2015 10:26 pm

SSLU wrote:
Kubrick wrote:OOC: Hmm, I'll stir up the hive a little.

OOC: Huh? :shock:
*New Broadcast Coming Today Evening*

You said that there wasn't much going on, I'll stir up the hive a little. Like, I will make something happen on the international scene. If only Polites awoke from his slumber.
"see yah i think kubs is right" ~Zanz

"I’m pretty sure your buddy Kubrick was upset he couldn’t just resort to his old ways" ~Auditorii

"You can blame Polites and Kubrick for that nightmare" ~Doc
Kubrick

Re: [IAN] International Airwaves Network [IAN]

Postby SSLU » Thu Sep 10, 2015 5:04 pm

OOC: Please let me explain the temporary inactivity of IAN, I had a really nasty cold which made me not want to do literally anything, inculding clicking buttons on my keyboard. I'm back on track so early only thanks to the amazing Polish Public Healthcare system. ;)

Dovani Rhythms
Like Music to Your Ears!
March 3905

MCA: Goeie Môre Terra! You're listening to Dovani Rhythms on the International Airwaves Network,10 o'clock am has just passed and we are about to begin your favourit show. You're accompanied by your favourit host Min Chung Ah broadcasting hot waves from the tropical island of Sint-Pietereiland even in the Winter. Stay with us!

Mikuni-Hulstrian Nation Collapses- The Imperial Government of Mikuni-Hulstria has been overrun by Septemberist rebels. Democracy has theoretically been installed in the country, although rebels currently rule it as a one-party Constitutional Monarchy. The Hulstro-Mikun Language, which is spoken by the majority, has been replaced with colonial-era Dundorfian that is spoken by barely anyone, but the social elite. The 15th September Movement Leader Emmanuel Goddestreu has applauded the successful coup'd etat executed by what now is the ruling Liberal-Demokratische Reichspartei saying "I am immensely grateful that constitutional democracy has at long last been restored in the Crownlands." LINK1 LINK2

Dankuk Condemns New Mikuni-Hulstrian Gov't- As a nation that has for long actively opposed Septemberism, Dankuk has condemned the recent Septemberist takeover in Mikuni-Hulstria and the current "shaky" situation in Sekowo and Indrala. The New Government of Mikuni-Hulstria has been described as "(a)disgusting Neo-Septemberist regime" that has thrown aside its Mikokuzin heritage and fully succumbed to Neo-Septemberism by Dankuk's head of state, Emperor Choesun. This Northern Dovani country has just withdrew from the Mikokuzin Union it now calls a "failure of an organization" and the Treaty of Lamond. According to Emperor Choesun's point of view Dankuk is the last stable Mikokuzin nation standing with the eastern society gradually declining. LINK

"Chauvinist" Anti-Gao-Showan Protests in Kazulia- With the fall of the Yukio-Lasburg Empire those who fled from the imperial government now seek to return to Mikuni-Hulstria. However they do not want to leave behind all they worked for while in-exile. These people have decided that Idunn should become a part of Mikuni-Hulstria and are now trying to achieve it. Their struggle to "return" to their homeland has met large resistance from the locals who wish to stay in Kazulia. LINK

MCA: As we all can see, Dovani is really unstable lately with radical changes occuring nearly everyday. I, despite my cultural ties, am glad to be in Saridan which is one of the most stable nations in the world. Speaking of historic stability, who else here remembers the day all of Kaap and Sint Pietereiland mobilized against intervening in the Cildanian War and forced the government to cancel its plans? It happened a long time before I came here, even though I do feel like it was a very important event in the history of Saridan. It showed us that even when one half of the nation becomes dominant the second one can still successfully resist.

Leaving history behind, it is time to hear some Eastern music...
I'm back. Back at it again with the white vans.
SSLU

Previous

Return to Intergovernmental Organizations